We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 23 FEB 2020 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 16 FEB 2020|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
A. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Gerber Orange Handled Set. Command I and Command II. This information form John Sabol’s awesome website MilitaryCarryKnives.com.
“These knives were made in sets of two, a Command I and Command II. Supposedly the sets were made for UDT Government Divers and only 12 sets were made. (See MILITARY KNIVES, M.H. COLE, BOOK IV, Page 57.) These sets came without boxes or sheaths. These knives have several interesting features. First, the handles don’t have the typical non-reflective Armorhide finish but are painted with a higher gloss crinkle finish. However, the color is almost identical to the Orange Handled Mark II knives. Second, the blades are not fixed into the handles with the standard epoxy. Instead, a bonding agent which has a metallic silver color is used. This material is possibly more salt-water resistant. (It is known that epoxy joints will lose strength when exposed to high humidity, salt water or high temperatures.)”
Thank you to John Sabol for this information….
Condition MINT save one nick on the Command II handle. (Mr. Cole referred to these as MKII knives, but they are actually Command I & II knives.)
1. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWI Era Model 1917 Remington Arms Bayonet. Unsharpened 17” blade. Bayonet for pattern 17 Eddystone Rifle and all trench shotguns WWI through Vietnam. Excellent condition overall with one small chip missing from rear of grips. Proper green tinted leather scabbard is solid and metal is still in good shape. $195
2. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Western 221-J Dive Knife. Heavy 6 ½” blade is serrated with 13 teeth. Bright blade is unsharpened. One small stain on the left side toward the tip, and another at the tip on the right side (neither are pitted—just stained). Replacement sheath. $110
3. SOLD-----------------------Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Era Geneva Forge USN MK 1. Full blade shows some careful sharpening. Bright blade version. Proper MK-1 sheath. The leather handle is 100% and tight on the guard and pommel. $65
4. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era Camillus N.Y. MKII. Shows signs of begin carried and used, but not abused. Finish is thinning on the blade. Small spot of past corrosion at the tip on the right side. Full blade shows careful sharpening. Scabbard is solid and does not appear to have ever been on a belt. $110
5. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Pilot Survival Knife by Imperial. (1953-1957). Full blade has had most of the parkerized finish removed. Blade is 5”. Guard, handle and pommel are all tight. One washer in the handle as some small nicks. Original sheath has all rivets intact, but no threads sewing sheath together. The leather is not torn through—just no threads. Sheath throat has a ¼” cut on the right hand side. $65
6. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ RQ ~ Late Vietnam Era (1975) Gray Handled Gerber MKII. blade is MINT with fine serrations, guard has 2 tiny chips on one side, handle is 99%. Pommel has some slight chipping on the back edge. Scabbard has had the leg tie down tab removed. Scabbard is solid with no cracks, snap strap is present and working fine. This knife appears to have been G.I. carried and has “SFC EDWARDS” marked on the back. Very nice period piece. $410
7. Consignment ~ RQ ~ U.S. Ontario MKII. Black handle, black sheath. 99% overall. Unsharpened. $110
8. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Vintage KA-BAR MKII. Blade marked KA-BAR on the back only. Full blade appears to have been sharpened and blued over sharpening marks on the side. Scabbard appears original and period for the knife, but it has been heavily tooled and had a strip added at the throat. Strip marked JGF. JGF scribed into the back as well. Guard, handle & pommel are 100%. $75
9. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Excellent plus condition. Still retains most of the chemical darkening on the handle, M-7 blade is unsharpened and retains about 99% of its original finish. Very unique custom made scabbard has been stitched by machine and scalloped to fit the knife handle. Owner’s name is on the back and his initials are stamped into the pommel area (see pictures). This knife and scabbard show some age, but I believe that it was never carried. Very nice. $550
10. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Era Western Shark Knife. 6” bright blade may have been carefully sharpened. No scratches or sharpening marks anywhere on the blade. Brass guard, aluminum pommel. Proper Western Double Stitched scabbard is in excellent condition as well. $125
11. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vintage M-2 Parachute Knife. Shrade Walden, NY USA. Full blade shows previous polishing and cleaning, resulting in a slightly wavy appearance. Bolster, handles, spring, lock and bail are all in excellent condition. $285
12. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $275
13. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Case Pig Sticker. 6 ½” Single edge blade marked W.R. CASE AND SONS, BRADFORD PA and the other side of the knife is marked CASE’S TESTED XX. Full blade with no grinding or deep pitting. Pic bone handles are perfect with no chips or cracks. Period sheath looks G.I. made rather than commercial. $175
14. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era “ RVN 1918 MKII Trade Knife” very similar to knives described in the Knife World article by Frank Trzaska in March of 2000 entitled “Knives Born in Vietnam.” Crafted from a Vietnam era reproduction 1918 and a Vietnam era Camillus MKII. Knife blade shows a fair bit of use. Theater made sheath has a 5th SFH scratched into the front. I have only seen one other of these knives. $450
15. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Gerber MKII, 1980 production, Serial # 097858. Near mint with Gerber steel. 1980 thru 2019 Military use possible. $240
16. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII early 3rd pattern S/F knife, with the broad arrow B2 marking. Has not been retipped, as so many were. I think that the scabbard is likely a reproduction, albeit a very good one. The knife just looks older than the sheath. Back of sheath is stamped Made in England and an inked in price of $6.95…??? Ring impressions of sheath look like they have been together for a long time… $215
17. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel show zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $120
18. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $150
19. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Theater Knuckle Knife with large aluminum handle with finger holes and spike. Double edged blade measures 6 7/8”. Very nice period sheath made from an industrial belt with maker’s stampings. $550
20. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII “D” Guard Fighting Knife. Grooved wood handle, copper ferrule. Wicked double edg, 9 ½” spear point blade. Copper rivet sheath. $140
21. Consignment ~ KL ~ Shop Made Knuckle Duster from WWII. Blade appears to be made from the tip of a saber blade (looks like the front of a fuller at the guard), wood handle, steel knucks and pommel. Scabbard appears to be made from an old saddle girth or some other piece of harness. 9 ½” blade.
22. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Marine Parachutist Knife W/Sheath as shown in Cole’s Book 4, Page 186 and Silvey U.S. Military Knives 1941-1991, Pg. 312. Totally unmarked except for brass butt cap engraved with the initials R.H.P. and apparently a serial #31268750 which if tracked down should lead to the branch of service and person who owned the knife. Excellent plus condition, knife and sheath. $600
23. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
24. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
25. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $175
26. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
27. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
28. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
29. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
30. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
31. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
32. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
33. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
34. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
35. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
36. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
37. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
38. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality. $450
39. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
40. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $575
41. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
42. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
44. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $150
54. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
55. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
56. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
57. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
58. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
59. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. Randall Model 16 Dive Knife With
Special Dive Sheath---Minty-----The Stainless Randall marked blade is 6 7/8"
long and mint. It has a brass guard and greenish-black micarta handle. It
comes with the scarce and original Randall marked Dive sheath. The sheath is
complete with original Dacor marked rubber keeper and rubber leg straps. The
special dive sheath was first available in the late 70's.----Minty----$
SOLD----------------------------------------Vietnam Montagnard Knife----The
blade is 9" long and appears to be hand forged. It has a dark aged patina.
It has a one piece wood handle. It also comes with history of where the
knife came from.---$ 125.00------$100.00
3. WWII Robeson USMC-----Exc
Plus-----The blue blade is 7" long with some light sharpening marks. There
is no rust, pitting or use. It is marked "Robeson Shuredge" on one side and
"U.S.M.C." on the other. The leather handle is clean and solid with no use.
The thick pommel has the correct ground smooth tang. It comes with the
original and rare black stitch scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg
93 and Silvey WWII pg 24-----Quite Rare--Especially in this
SOLD---------------------------------------Vietnam Milpar Pilots
Knife---173rd Assault Helicopter Company "Hales Angels"----The blade is 5"
long with use and some pitting. It is marked "Milpar" at the ricasso. The
leather handle is solid. It comes with a neat scabbard that has had the
stone pocket removed, a brass plate at the tip that has the 173rd markings
and a Hales Angels skull and wings below the throat.----Neat Rig-----$
5. WWII Case Pig Sticker-----Exc
Plus----The blade is 6" long with some light corrosion down the center line.
It is an early knife with 3 small pins in the wood handles. It comes with a
very scarce military style sheath that is quite nice. It has a little dry
cracking on the grip strap (just on the surface). Ref: Cole III pg 72-73 and
Silvey WWII pg 95--------$ 325.00
6. Vietnam John Ek Model 8---Survival
Skin Diver Knife-----Exc
Plus----The blade is 6 7/8" long and marked "8 / 209" on one side and "EK"
on the other. The sawback has not been used but the blade has been sharpened
on the cutting edge and false edge. It appears the original owner got the
knife, stuck it on a grinder to sharpen it and put it away. The handle is clean and solid with no
damage. It comes with the original minty scabbard that is correctly marked
"John Ek / Commando Knife". The larger EK mark is shown on John Sabol's
"Military Carry Knives" web site. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 106---No doubt the
Rarest of the Miami Ek knives---------$ 1200.00--------$900.00
SOLD------------------------------------------EDMF M9 Phrobis Knuckle
Knife-----Mint-----The Phrobis marked blade is 7 1/8" long and mint. It has
a black EDMF marked knuckle handle with black para cord. It comes with the
original mint Phrobis marked scabbard. Both the bayonet and scabbard are
marked "B-15". Also included is an original "Operator's
8. 60's-70's Kutmaster Trench
Knife----Minty----The M3 blade is 6 3/4" long, unused and has the Kutmaster
etch. The leather handle is unused. It comes with the original minty
scabbard. Ref: Cole IV pg 180---$ 135.00
9. Phrobis CUK---Mint in the Box----The CUK (Combat Utility Knife) blade is 5
1/2" long and unused. It has the Phrobis mark on one side and the USA Pat #
on the other. It comes with the original mint scabbard and Phrobis Marto
marked box. These were sold to the Marines at Camp Pendleton and saw service
in the Gulf War. Ref: Brett---The Military Knife & Bayonet pg
10. Post War Japan Mark
1----Shown in Cole IV pg 70---The parkerized blade is 5 1/4" long and
unused. It is marked "Japan" at the ricasso. It has a steel guard, minty
leather handle and aluminum pommel. It comes with a nice sheath that is not
original to the knife. -----Quite Scarce------$ 85.00
WWII Theater Fighting Knife---Exc-----The blade is 8" long with some light
sharpening marks. It has a steel guard, leather handle and aluminum pommel.
It is a full tang knife with an extended tang and thong ring. It comes with
the original well made scabbard.------$ 110.00
Greg Wall Custom Survival Knife----Mint-----The Stainless sawback blade is 5
1/2" long and unused. It has a satin finish with the Wall makers mark. It
has a brass guard, knurled handle and brass cap with compass. It comes with
the original sheath that is complete with all para cord lacing. The stone
pocket contains a magnesium block for ferro rod and stricker. ----Mint
SOLD---------------------------------Vietnam M6 Bayonet Converted To Fighting Knife----The blade is 6 5/8" long
with very little use. The barrel ring was cut off to turn it into a fighting
knife. The plastic grips have no damage. It comes with a nice M8A1 scabbard
with the belt hooks removed.-------$ 55.00
WWII 3rd Pattern F/S-----Exc----The blue-black blade is 6 7/8" long with
sharpening along one edge---the other edge has original finish. The guard
has the England mark. The 3rd pattern handle has the #3 mold mark. The tang
nut has not been messed with. It comes with the original scabbard that also
has the England mark. One of the sew tabs has a piece broken off and the
elastic is torn.-----$ 250.00-------$200.00
WWII Pal RH-36-------Exc----The blade is 6 1/4" long with some sharpening
along the cutting edge. There is no rust or pitting. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete.
----Ref: Cole III pg 67------$ 110.00
WWII M3 Pal-----The blade is 6 3/4" long and in exc condition. It
retains at least 50% original finish. The markings have been removed from
the guard and pommel. This was done to sell the knife commercially. The handle is in exc plus condition. Based on the
handle and blade, I believe it is was made by Pal. It comes with an early M8
WWII Theater Knuckle Knife-----The sturdy blade is 9 1/2" long with use and
sharpening. The cutting edge is up like some British knives. It has an
aluminum knuckle bow with the owners info deeply stamped. It is a full tang
knife with fiber handles. It comes with the original heavy duty scabbard
that was made for the knife.---------$ 425.00----------$350.00
Vietnam Marble's Pilot Knife----Minty----The bright blade is 6" long and
unused. It has the Marble's mark at the ricasso. It has a brass guard and
steel pommel. The leather handle is unused. It comes with the original minty
scabbard that is complete with grey stone. This is the commercial version of
the Vietnam Pilot knife and made at the same time. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg
19. WWII Australian V-44 Fighting
Knife-----Exc Plus-Minty------The blade is 9" long and unused. It has an
aluminum guard. The wood handles are minty with no damage. There are some
markings on one of the handles but I don't know what it means. It comes with
the original minty scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole IV pg
20. Custom Survival Knife--Brothers
Of Bushcraft---Mint-----The heavy blade is 4 3/4" long and unused. It is
marked as shown in the pictures. The handles are linen micarta and unused
with a thong hole. It comes with the original kydex sheath that includes a
ferro rod loop and ferro rods. Also included is the original whistle.
21. Vietnam Schrade MC-1 Survival
Knife----Minty-----The blade is 3 1/8" long and unused. It has the Schrade
markings at the ricasso. The plastic handles have no damage. The action is
strong. Ref: Cole III pg 145-------$ 150.00
22. Bark River Knives----Mini Fox
River Model----Minty-----The blade is 2 7/8" long and unused. The mint
handles are Ghost Green Jade G-10. There is also a thong hole and extended
tang. It comes with the original marked sheath that has a slight surface cut
on the face. Nice Piece-----$ 115.00
WWII Theater Fighting Knife-----The sturdy blade is 7" long with sharpening
along the cutting edge. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with
the original and well made sewn and riveted scabbard that is
complete.-----Nice Piece------$ 125.00--------$65.00
24. Vietnam Buck 119-----The blade
is 6" long with sharpening. It is marked "BUCK / U.S.A." at the ricasso----this
mark was used from 1967 to 1971. The handle has a couple minor dings. It
comes with the original minty Buck marked scabbard.-----$ 100.00
25. Vietnam Tru-Bal Battle
Blade------The blade is 7 1/4" long with use and sharpening. The handles
have bumps and scrapes. It comes with the original Tru-Bal marked scabbard
that has some stitching separated at the tip. The #4 on the back is the
Model number of the Battle Blade. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 121------$ 125.00---------$100.00
26. Desert Tan M7 Bayonet &
M10 Scabbard------Mint-----Unusual rig with a BOC M7 Bayonet and the
original black grips painted desert tan. Maybe this was done before General
Cutlery got up and running with their desert tan grips on their own M7's.
The M10 scabbard is complete with original tan lacing. -------Mint----$75.00
27. Reference Book----British & Commonwealth
Military Knives by Ron Flook-----used----$ 125.00
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD-------------------------------------------WWII Australian Fighting
Knife------Exc-----The blade is 5 7/8" long with just a touch of sharpening.
The aluminum handle is the see-thru version. It comes with a WWII era
scabbard. Ref: Cole IV pg 40------$ 225.00------------$175.00
A NEW BOOK: The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44 page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives. Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on the book. http://www.militaryandantiqueknives.co.uk/
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
For Items Bought From John's
*Credit Cards Are Accepted
*Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders
*No Paypal Except Paypal Debit Mastercard
*Standard 3 Day Inspection Period
*Buyer Pays All Postage & Insurance
For Items Bought From Gary's List
*Payment in certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson