We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 18 AUG 2019 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 11 AUG 2019|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Era Army Air Corps Pilot Knife. Camillus Mfg. Bright Blades has some spotting, but no pitting. Bright blade has some spotting, but no pitting. Bright blades don’t photograph well with my camera. Condition of blade is best seen in the last photo of the Camillus stamping. Sheath is theater made leather and shows a lot of age. Guard, handle and pommel are all in very good plus condition. $75
3. Consignment ~ KL ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Excellent plus condition. Still retains most of the chemical darkening on the handle, M-7 blade is unsharpened and retains about 99% of its original finish. Very unique custom made scabbard has been stitched by machine and scalloped to fit the knife handle. Owner’s name is on the back and his initials are stamped into the pommel area (see pictures). This knife and scabbard show some age, but I believe that it was never carried. Very nice. $575
4. Consignment ~ KL ~ Camillus U.S.N. MKII guard marked. Full blade shows some sharpening. Blade, guard and pommel retain most of the original finish. Handle is excellent plus. MKII plastic scabbard shows a small amount of corrosion on the metal throat. $135
5. SOLD~ Consignment ~ KL ~ Gerber Command II. Full blade might have been carefully sharpened. Serial # 012260 (1979-1982??). Handle is 100%. Sheath is 100% with proper Gerber steel. $195
6. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Marine Parachutist Knife W/Sheath as shown in Cole’s Book 4, Page 186 and Silvey U.S. Military Knives 1941-1991, Pg. 312. Totally unmarked except for brass butt cap engraved with the initials R.H.P. and apparently a serial #31268750 which if tracked down should lead to the branch of service and person who owned the knife. Excellent plus condition, knife and sheath. $600
7. SOLD------------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ Vietnam Gerber, 1969 MFG. Actually a very nice example. 6 ¾ wasp waist blade is full with likely very careful sharpening. Lots of tiny spots on the surface (see last picture) but nothing that I can feel. Distinctive cant to the blade. A couple of small chips on the guard. Finish removed on the top of the pommel (see picture). I don’t know why this would have been done…original ’69 sheath is in excellent condition. $850
8. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Era Western Shark Knife. 6” bright blade may have been carefully sharpened. No scratches or sharpening marks anywhere on the blade. Brass guard, aluminum pommel. Proper Western Double Stitched scabbard is in excellent condition as well. $155
9. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Survival Knife. Metal handle 5” blade has some tiny corrosion spots on the left side of the blade, none on the right side. Screw off pommel includes a built in compass that actually still works. Original basketweave sheath has snap strap broken. $200
10. Consignment ~ KL ~ Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Vintage M-2 Parachute Knife. Shrade Walden, NY USA. Full blade shows previous polishing and cleaning, resulting in a slightly wavy appearance. Bolster, handles, spring, lock and bail are all in excellent condition. $365
11. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Fighting/Utility Knife. Parkerized 6” blade appears unsharpened to me. (I’m not sure just how “perfect” that these were made.) Steel guard and pommel cap. Leather washer handle is in PERFECT condition. Some small rub marks on the blade finish. Scabbard is marked RUFF N READY 4030. That trade mark was used in the 40s & 50s by a leather and knife company – they mostly made leather gear for fishing. $140
12. Consignment KL ~ WWII Western Raft Knife. Near mint condition in original scabbard. $30
13. Consignment ~ RR ~ WWII Theater conversion of a Springfield Armory 1909 bayonet. Shortened original scabbard is missing the belt hook. Original keeper latch and button is intact and works fine. Barrel ring has been removed. Original S.A. grips with no cracks or chips. 8 ¼” blade is in excellent condition with much of the bluing remaining. $90
14. Consignment ~ RR ~ LF&C MK-1 1918. The handle shows the customary removing of the guard on both sides. All knuckle points and pommel point remain as issued. 6 ¾” blade has been carefully sharpened and is very sharp. Other than removing the guard sides, the knife shows very little use. Finish is thinning at the tip up about one inch. M8A1 scabbard has been carefully modified slightly at the throat and holds the knife very nicely. Belt hook has been removed. I have included a picture of two WWII GI’s wearing the 1918 knife. $750
15. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Vintage Marbles Jet Pilot Knife. 6” blade appears unsharpened. Entire knife is in 99% condition. Small amount of finish thinning at the tip. I do not believe that the scabbard is original to the knife because it has the snap strap in the “Camillus” 6” knife position and it has more wear than the knife. (Scabbards do get swapped around in collections at times.) A very nice piece none the less. $625
16. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $300
17. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
18. Consignment ~ HM ~ 5th Special Forces Group engraved presentation stiletto. Engraving reads: “You Have Never Lived Till You’ve Almost Died. For Those Who Fought For It, Life Has a Flavor the Protected Will Never Know”. Proper scabbard. Near Mint, unsharpened. Very unique. $550
19. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
20. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $175
21. Consignment ~ HM ~ Pre WWII CASE’s Tested XX Pig Sticker. Pick bone handles. Also marked CASE, BRADFORD PA. Some pitting on one side toward the guard. Very sharp. WWII period sheath marked CASS CITY.
22. Consignment ~ MM ~ Gerber Force II Serial #001048 with a Force II labeled box. Super low serial number, 48th knife made in 1979. Original box, papers and foam insert. Comes with an original SOF magazine page announcing the contest to name the knife. And the magazine page in November of 1979 showing the winner and the new name, Force II. $995
23. Consignment ~ MM ~ John EK Miami Made Model 3. 5th Special Forces group knife. The 5th group ordered 12 in 1970. For some reason, the order was never completed and remained in a semi-finished state until John Ek’s son, Gary Ek, finished 4 pieces in the early 90’s. This is one of the 4 knives with a finished handle. They did not come with an EK sheath. Ultra rare Vietnam piece! $1995
24. Consignment ~ MC ~ WWII Australian Pattern 1907 Bayonet. Wilkinson Sword Co.Mfg. Ricasso marked with WSC, date and other Commonwealth proofs. Original unfinished blade is the full 17” and appears unsharpened. Handle is marked AUSTRALIA on one side. Guard is tight and latch works smoothly. Maroon colored leather scabbard is in 100% condition and blueing top and bottom is about 98%. Back of scabbard is broad arrow marked and maker’s name is “MANDGROVITE 43”. I believe this was a Sydney based leather company. $100
25. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
26. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
27. SOLD---------------------------Consignment ~ BB ~ Vietnam Era LaGana Tomahawk. Original “American Tomahawk Company” oxblood sheath. It is Possible that this “Hawk” has been rehandled at some time. Peter LaGana said (in a conversation with Mike Silvey) that the handles were exactly 12” long. This one is 16” long. All parts are near MINT. $700
28. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
29. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
30. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
31. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
32. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $850
33. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
34. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
35. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
36. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
37. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
38. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
39. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality.
40. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
41. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $525
42. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
43. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
45. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $90
54. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Thaidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $575
55. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
56. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $150
57. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $850
58. Consignment ~ AA ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel show zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $120
59. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $195
60. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
61. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
62. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
63. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
64. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
65. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Cogswell Harrison Push
Dagger----Exc Plus-----The double edge blade is 6" long and may have some
light sharpening marks, but there is no rust or pitting. The correct leather
crossguard has no damage. The handle is correctly marked with a serial
number. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. There are a
couple stitches separated at the grip strap stud. The back of the sheath has
the makers name and address. The reference pictures are from two sources.
One is from Flook--British & Commonwealth Military Knives pg 121 and the
other is from A Primer Of Military Knives Part One #20------Super Rare---I
have never seen another-----$ 2750.00
2. WWII Kephart Fighting Knife----Exc
Plus-----The double edge blade is 7 3/8" long with very light sharpening
marks right at the cutting edge. The wood handles are excellent with no
damage. One side of the handle is marked "KEPHART" and the other side is
marked "PICKHARDT"----I would assume the owner. There are also initials on
both sides "TKP"---no doubt the owners initials. It comes with the original
well made scabbard that is complete. Ref: Bill Walters--US & Allied Military
Knives pg 61-62 and Bill Wright--Theater Knives pg 150------Rare
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Case M3 With 6 Ring
Handle----The blade is 6 5/8" long with light use and light sharpening
marks. The guard has the Case mark. The leather handle is clean and solid.
The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with an early M8 scabbard that
was refurbished along the way. Ref: Cole III pg 96 #8--------$ 285.00
4. Vietnam John Ek Model 5------The
blade is 7 1/16" long and has no sharpening. There are some age darkening
spots and it is marked "5 / 129" at the ricasso (the 29th Model 5 made at
the Miami, Fl shop). The wood handles are solid but there is a chip out of
the one side. It comes with the original scabbard that is missing the grip
strap and has a cut where the tip pushed through. The back of the scabbard
has the correct "John Ek / Commando Knife" mark. -----Quite Rare
5. WWII Cattaraugus 225Q-----Exc-----The
blade is 6 1/8" long with some very light sharpening marks. It has the
Cattaraugus mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid and
has the rough center section that we sometimes see. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 67-----$ 110.00
6. SOLD----------------------------------Vietnam Camillus 6" Pilot
Knife----Exc Plus----The blade is 6" long and unused. It has the Camillus
mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. The pommel is
peened on. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. The throat
rivets and grip strap rivet have been replaced. The stone is correctly
marked. Ref: Cole III pg 148-----$ 225.00
7. WWII Australian Fighting
Knife------Exc-----The blade is 5 7/8" long with just a touch of sharpening.
The aluminum handle is the see-thru version. It comes with a WWII era
scabbard. Ref: Cole IV pg 40------$ 225.00
188-----Mint----The blade is 7 1/8" long and unused. It has the Phrobis mark
on one side and the Buck mark on the other side. the guard has the dolphin
Phrobis mark. It comes with the original and mint scabbard. It has the
dolphin Phrobis mark and stone under the rear strap.----Mint----$ 225.00
9. WWII Kabar Straight Line
Guard Marked-----The blade is 6 7/8" long with use, sharpening and no
original finish. The guard has the rare straight line marking. The leather
handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original leather scabbard that
is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #18--------Rare Knife------$ 210.00
10. Mission Knives Sterile Issue MPK-----Mint
In The Box-----The Sterile Titanium blade is 7 1/8" long and mint. It comes
with the original and early scabbard that is complete. These early Sterile
knives were issued to Navy SEALs, along with Army, Navy and Marine Corps EOD
Units (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). It also comes with the original box.
Ref: Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 381------Mint-----$ 650.00
11. WWII Camillus Mark 1---Exc----The
blade is 5 1/8" long with some light and careful sharpening. It has the
Camillus mark on one side and USN on the other. The leather handle is clean
and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole
III pg 76 #3-------$ 135.00
12. Milpar M5
Fighter-----Minty------The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. The unfinished
guard is loose and has very faint Milpar markings. The grips are solid with
no cutouts for the normal locking mechanism. I would suspect that Milpar put
them together from left over m5 Bayonet parts. Ref: Cole IV pg 181--------$ 35.00
WWII Robeson Mark 2-----Minty------The blade is 7" long and unused. The
guard has the RCC mark. The leather handle is unused. It comes with a USN
MK2 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #17------Minty------$
14. Post War Imperial M3-----The
blade is 6 5/8" long with use, sharpening and an aged patina. It has the
Imperial mark on the blade. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes
with the original scabbard and the snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg 187----$
15. SOLD------------------------------------------Vietnam Milpar Pilot
Knife-----The blade is 5" long with some old cleaned pitting on the back
side. The leather handle is solid. It comes with a newer scabbard that is
complete with original lacing. Ref: Cole III pg 148---$ 75.00
16. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife------Exc Plus------The sturdy blade is 8 1/4" long with some
sharpening marks. The aluminum handle has no damage. It comes with an
copy of a Western 8" scabbard. The scabbard is complete and a super copy.------$ 165.00
SOLD-------------------------------------Gerber Command II-----Minty---The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. It has
the Gerber mark on one side and "A1326S" on the other. The black handle has
a couple minor dings. It comes with the original scabbard that has a couple
minor rubs on the face. I think this is late 80's production-------$ 210.00
USMC------Minty-----The blade is 7" long and unused. It has the Kabar mark
on one side and USMC on the other. The leather handle is clean and solid. It
comes with the original minty scabbard that is complete and has a name on
the back. Ref: Cole III pg 94------Minty------$ 335.00
19. M7 Bayonet and
Scabbard------Mint In The Box----Sealed box contains a M7 Bayonet and M8A1
scabbard. It is dated 3/77------Mint-----$ 110.00----------$100.00
20. SOLD-----------------------------------Vietnam Theater
Knife----The blade is 6 5/8" long with some light sharpening marks. It has a
brass guard, brown micarta handle and a brass pommel. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete.-------$ 75.00
SOLD------------------------------------Schrade-Walden Mark 1 Style
Knife---From the 50's-----The bright blade is 5 1/4" long with some
sharpening marks. It is lightly etched "Survival Knife" and has the Schrade
mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is solid but has one cracked washer.
It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. -------$ 35.00
22. Vietnam Camillus Mark 2 With Camo Sheath----Interesting Set----The blade is 7" long with light sharpening
and thinning of the finish. It is marked "U.S. / Camillus,N.Y." at the
ricasso. This was the pre 1974 marking. The owner added "M.C." after the
U.S. mark. He also marked the leather handle "USMC". It comes with a very
unusual scabbard. It appears to be a regular dark brown scabbard with a thin
piece of camo material professionally applied. This was a factory job and
not something done by an individual. This is the second one that I have seen
but I don't know anything about them. The scabbard is mint.-----$ 175.00-------$150.00
SOLD---------------------------------Ontario ASEK Aircrew
Survival Egress Knife-----Mint In Shipping Bag-----Complete rig with leg
straps and strap cutter----Mint-----$ 125.00
WWII M3 Lazy "S" Scabbard----Exc Plus-Near Mint-----Rare scabbard that is
complete. Ref: Cole III pg 32 --------$ 275.00----------$200.00
25. Ontario Hook Blade
Machete----Minty----The blade is 12" long and unused. It is marked "Ontario
Knife / U.S." at the ricasso. It comes with the original
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Smooth Handle Pal Mark
2-----The blade is 6 7/8" long with use and some pin head pitting. It is
marked "PAL" at the ricasso. It has the correct red spacer and smooth
leather handle with aluminum pommel. It comes with the original and correct
"PAL BLADE CO." marked scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 89-------Rare Knife-----$
SOLD-------------------------------------------Vietnam 1967 Camillus Pilot
Knife-----The blade is 5" long with sharpening and use. The guard is loose.
The leather handle is solid but has a bit of dry rot on the washer next to
the guard. The pommel is dated 3-1967. It comes with the original scabbard
that is complete with original lacing but no stone. Ref: Cole III pg
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Leather USMC
Sheath----Mint----This is the WWII sheath that normally came with the thin
pommel Kabar USMC knife. It is complete and minty. Ref: Walters---US &
Allied Military Knives pg 414----$ 110.00
A NEW BOOK: The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44 page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives. Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on the book. http://www.militaryandantiqueknives.co.uk/
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: email@example.com
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson