We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 29 MAR 2020 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 22 MAR 2020|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
A. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Gerber Orange Handled Set. Command I and Command II. This information form John Sabol’s awesome website MilitaryCarryKnives.com.
“These knives were made in sets of two, a Command I and Command II. Supposedly the sets were made for UDT Government Divers and only 12 sets were made. (See MILITARY KNIVES, M.H. COLE, BOOK IV, Page 57.) These sets came without boxes or sheaths. These knives have several interesting features. First, the handles don’t have the typical non-reflective Armorhide finish but are painted with a higher gloss crinkle finish. However, the color is almost identical to the Orange Handled Mark II knives. Second, the blades are not fixed into the handles with the standard epoxy. Instead, a bonding agent which has a metallic silver color is used. This material is possibly more salt-water resistant. (It is known that epoxy joints will lose strength when exposed to high humidity, salt water or high temperatures.)”
Thank you to John Sabol for this information….
Condition MINT save one nick on the Command II handle. (Mr. Cole referred to these as MKII knives, but they are actually Command I & II knives.)
1. SOLD------------------------------------Consignment ~ HC ~ Model 1909 Plumb Bolo. 14 ¼” blade appears unsharpened. Only the slightest bit of very light pitting on the right side at the bottom edge. Serial #44752 and dated 1917. Handle & guard are 100%. Original scabbard is in excellent condition. The back is marked with maker, date and inspector. One of the nicer examples that I have seen. $295
2. SOLD----------------------------Consignment ~ HC ~ Camillus Cutlery MKII. This is the first model with the “screw top” and the spanner nut. This knife is absolutely mint. Scabbard is also mint, save the snap is missing on the female side. $295
3. SOLD------------------------Consignment ~ HC ~ USM-4 Imperial Bayonet. Near 100% condition, unsharpened blade, tight guard and pommel. Original USM8 scabbard. Hard to upgrade this one. $160
4. SOLD--------------------------Consignment ~ HC ~ WWII Era Navy MKII Plastic Sheath. Very good condition. Comes with a minty Conetta/Sarco made M-7 Bayonet----these bayonets were put together by Sarco from left over Conetta parts and sold commercially. $165
5. Consignment ~ HC ~ Vietnam Era Olson OK Throwing Knife. Near mint in original sheath. $65
6. SOLD------------------------------Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWI Era Model 1917 Remington Arms Bayonet. Unsharpened 17” blade. Bayonet for pattern 17 Eddystone Rifle and all trench shotguns WWI through Vietnam. Excellent condition overall with one small chip missing from rear of grips. Proper green tinted leather scabbard is solid and metal is still in good shape. $195
7. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Western 221-J Dive Knife. Heavy 6 ½” blade is serrated with 13 teeth. Bright blade is unsharpened. One small stain on the left side toward the tip, and another at the tip on the right side (neither are pitted—just stained). Replacement sheath. $110
8. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era Camillus N.Y. MKII. Shows signs of begin carried and used, but not abused. Finish is thinning on the blade. Small spot of past corrosion at the tip on the right side. Full blade shows careful sharpening. Scabbard is solid and does not appear to have ever been on a belt. $110
9. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Excellent plus condition. Still retains most of the chemical darkening on the handle, M-7 blade is unsharpened and retains about 99% of its original finish. Very unique custom made scabbard has been stitched by machine and scalloped to fit the knife handle. Owner’s name is on the back and his initials are stamped into the pommel area (see pictures). This knife and scabbard show some age, but I believe that it was never carried. Very nice. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM $550
10. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Era Western Shark Knife. 6” bright blade may have been carefully sharpened. No scratches or sharpening marks anywhere on the blade. Brass guard, aluminum pommel. Proper Western Double Stitched scabbard is in excellent condition as well. $125
11. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vintage M-2 Parachute Knife. Shrade Walden, NY USA. Full blade shows previous polishing and cleaning, resulting in a slightly wavy appearance. Bolster, handles, spring, lock and bail are all in excellent condition. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM $285
12. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $275
13. SOLD--------------------Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Case Pig Sticker. 6 ½” Single edge blade marked W.R. CASE AND SONS, BRADFORD PA and the other side of the knife is marked CASE’S TESTED XX. Full blade with no grinding or deep pitting. Pic bone handles are perfect with no chips or cracks. Period sheath looks G.I. made rather than commercial. $175
14. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Vietnam Era “ RVN 1918 MKII Trade Knife” very similar to knives described in the Knife World article by Frank Trzaska in March of 2000 entitled “Knives Born in Vietnam.” Crafted from a Vietnam era reproduction 1918 and a Vietnam era Camillus MKII. Knife blade shows a fair bit of use. Theater made sheath has a 5th SFH scratched into the front. I have only seen one other of these knives. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
15. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Gerber MKII, 1980 production, Serial # 097858. Near mint with Gerber steel. 1980 thru 2019 Military use possible. $240
16. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII early 3rd pattern S/F knife, with the broad arrow B2 marking. Has not been retipped, as so many were. I think that the scabbard is likely a reproduction, albeit a very good one. The knife just looks older than the sheath. Back of sheath is stamped Made in England and an inked in price of $6.95…??? Ring impressions of sheath look like they have been together for a long time… $215
17. Consignment ~ RQ ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel show zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $120
18. Consignment ~ RQ ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $150
19. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Theater Knuckle Knife with large aluminum handle with finger holes and spike. Double edged blade measures 6 7/8”. Very nice period sheath made from an industrial belt with maker’s stampings. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $550
20. SOLD--------------------------Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII “D” Guard Fighting Knife. Grooved wood handle, copper ferrule. Wicked double edg, 9 ½” spear point blade. Copper rivet sheath. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $140
21. SOLD-----------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ Shop Made Knuckle Duster from WWII. Blade appears to be made from the tip of a saber blade (looks like the front of a fuller at the guard), wood handle, steel knucks and pommel. Scabbard appears to be made from an old saddle girth or some other piece of harness. 9 ½” blade. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
22. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Marine Parachutist Knife W/Sheath as shown in Cole’s Book 4, Page 186 and Silvey U.S. Military Knives 1941-1991, Pg. 312. Totally unmarked except for brass butt cap engraved with the initials R.H.P. and apparently a serial #31268750 which if tracked down should lead to the branch of service and person who owned the knife. Excellent plus condition, knife and sheath. $600
23. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
24. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
25. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $175
26. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
27. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
28. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
29. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
30. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
31. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
32. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
33. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
34. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
35. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
36. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
37. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
38. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality. $450
39. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
40. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $575
41. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
42. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
44. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $150
54. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
55. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
56. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
57. SOLD----------------------------------Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
58. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
59. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII M3 Blade Marked Case with
M6 Milsco Scabbard---Exc Plus----The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. The
leather handle is very clean and solid. It comes with a WWII M6 Milsco
scabbard that has a little carry wear but it is supple and complete. Ref:
Cole III pg 99 #7-----Nice----$ 950.00
2. WWII Everitt Knuckle Knife with
M6 Moose Scabbard-----The double edge blade is 6 7/8" long with some use and
maybe a little sharpening. It retains maybe 25% original blue-black finish.
The handle has some wear and was the green painted version. It comes with a
decent M6 Moose scabbard. It has had the belt hooks cut off but otherwise it
is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 189----Decent Knife with a Rare Scabbard--$
Handle-----Mint------The blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It has an unmarked
steel guard. The wood handle is unused with no damage. The tang nut has not
been messed with. It comes with the original minty scabbard that is
complete. -------Nice Scarce F/S-----$ 675.00
4. Vietnam Ralph Bone
Fighter-----The blade is 8" long with some sharpening marks. There is no
rust or pitting. It has the Bone maker mark on one side and "A / 253" on the
other. The Model "A" was his fighter model. It has a brass guard, wood
handle and brass pommel. There is a hairline crack in the wood. It seems to
follow the grain of the wood so I don't know how deep it is. It comes with the original heavy duty scabbard that
has some carry wear but is complete with original white stone.--------$
5. Randall Model 16 Dive Knife With
Special Dive Sheath---Minty-----The Stainless Randall marked blade is 6 7/8"
long and mint. It has a brass guard and greenish-black micarta handle. It
comes with the scarce and original Randall marked Dive sheath. The sheath is
complete with original Dacor marked rubber keeper and rubber leg straps. The
special dive sheath was first available in the late 70's.----Minty----$
SOLD------------------------------------Vietnam Milpar Pilot Knife-----Exc
Plus-----The blade is 5" long with some light sharpening along the cutting
edge. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original
scabbard that is complete with original stone and leather lacings. Ref: Cole
III pg 148-----Nice----$ 160.00
7. SOLD------------------------------------------WWII Camillus USMC Raider
Stiletto----The blade is 7 1/16" long with use, sharpening and some
spotting. You can see some of the Camillus marking at the ricasso but I
cannot see any of the USMC scroll. The guard and handle are fine with no
cracks. It comes with the original scabbard that has had the belt hooks
removed and the belt slits extended. The grip snap works fine. Ref: Cole III
pg 46-47----$ 575.00----$550.00
USMC-----Minty-----The blade is 7" long and unused. There is just a couple
very small spots of corrosion just below the USMC mark--there is a pic of
it. The leather handle is unused. It comes with the original scabbard that
is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 94------Minty----$ 350.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------EDMF M9 Phrobis Knuckle
Knife-----Mint-----The Phrobis marked blade is 7 1/8" long and unused. The
EDMF marked knuckle handle is unused. It comes with the original and mint
Phrobis scabbard.--$ 550.00
10. WWI 1918 AuLion Knuckle
Knife-----The double edge blade is 6 1/2" long with use and sharpening. It
has the AuLion mark at the ricasso. The knuckle handle is complete with full
guards and no damage. It comes with a scabbard that is normally seen with a
French fighting knife but fits the Knuckle knife correctly (just different
belt loop). Ref: Cole III pg 25------$ 750.00---------$695.00
11. WWII Theater Fighting Knife
with George Lawrence Scabbard---Nice----The sturdy blade is 6" long with
some sharpening but no rust or pitting. It has a brass guard and pommel. The
handle is aluminum, leather and brass spacers. It comes with a very nice and
complete George Lawrence marked scabbard. There is no stone in the
pocket.------Nice Rig-----$ 165.00
WWII Murphy Combat Knife---Exc-----The
blade is 6" long with sharpening marks. There is no rust or pitting. The
handle is in exc plus condition and marked "Murphy Combat" on one side and
"U.S.A." on the other. It comes with a exc plus sheath that appears original
to the knife. Ref: Cole IV pg 157-----Exc---$ 365.00
SOLD---------------------------------------------WWII John Ek Model 2 with
Original EK Scabbard ----Exc Plus-----The double edged blade is 6 7/8" long
with just a touch of sharpening near the tip, otherwise it is unused. The
handles are solid with no movement. It comes with the original John Ek
scabbard. The scabbard is supple and complete but does have a cut where the
tip pushed thru. Ref: Cole III pg 196----Nice Piece----$ 1100.00
14. SOLD----------------------------------WWII Colonial Mark
1----Minty-----The blade is 5 1/4" long and unused. It has the Colonial and
Mark I markings at the ricasso. The handle is unused. It comes with a unused
USN MK1 scabbard that had the snap separate---it's all there, just needs
re-set. Ref: Cole III pg 78 #9------$ 165.00
15. Vietnam John Ek Model 8---Survival
Skin Diver Knife-----Exc
Plus----The blade is 6 7/8" long and marked "8 / 209" on one side and "EK"
on the other. The sawback has not been used but the blade has been sharpened
on the cutting edge and false edge. It appears the original owner got the
knife, stuck it on a grinder to sharpen it and put it away. The handle is clean and solid with no
damage. It comes with the original minty scabbard that is correctly marked
"John Ek / Commando Knife". The larger EK mark is shown on John Sabol's
"Military Carry Knives" web site. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 106---No doubt the
Rarest of the Miami Ek knives---------$ 1200.00--------$710.00
16. WWII Knife-Crafters Fighting
Knife----Exc Plus----The blade is 6 1/2" long and unused. On the right side
of the blade there is a small eraser size spot where it appears corrosion
started but was cleaned off (hard to see). The leather wrapped handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that has some stitching
missing but is complete and very nice. Ref: Cole III pg 187 and Silvey WWII
pg 224---Nice---$ 535.00
17. WWII Robeson Mark
2----Minty-----The blade is 7" long and unused. The guard has the Robeson RCC mark. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with a Minty USN
MK2 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #17----Minty----$ 225.00
SOLD----------------------------------------Gerber Command 1 Boot Knife----Exc
Plus----The blade is 5" long and unused. It has the Gerber mark on one side
and "A8812S" on the other. There are a couple rub marks on the guard and one
small ding on the pommel. It comes with the original Gerber marked leather
scabbard that has some rub marks on the face. The Command 1's were made from
1981 to 1994. I believe this is an early knife because of the leather
scabbrd (most are seen with the cordura scabbard).-------$ 150.00
19. Phrobis CUK---Mint in the Box----The CUK (Combat Utility Knife) blade is 5
1/2" long and unused. It has the Phrobis mark on one side and the USA Pat #
on the other. It comes with the original mint scabbard and Phrobis Marto
marked box. These were sold to the Marines at Camp Pendleton and saw service
in the Gulf War. Ref: Brett---The Military Knife & Bayonet pg
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Box of Utica TL-29 Electricians Knives-----Mint-----Box of 6 unwrapped
Utica TL-29's. The unwrapped Utica is just to show what is in the box and is
not part of the sale. Ref: Cole III pg 128 #29----Mint In The Original
21. Lan-Cay M-11 EOD Knife & Tool Pac----Mint------The blade is 7 1/4" long and
mint. It is marked "EOD / M-11 / Lan-Cay" at the ricasso. The handle is
mint. It comes with the original mint scabbard and EOD Tool Pac. The Tool
Pac contains the Mini Mag Light, Gerber Tool, Pliers and Crimpers. Also
included is a copy of the users manual dated September 1998-------Ref:
Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 390-----Mint and Quite Scarce-----$
SOLD------------------------------------WWII Kinfolks V44----Exc ----The blade is 9 1/2" long with some light
scratches towards the tip. The blade has the Kinfolks mark. The guard
is brass. The handle has some minor dings. It comes with a Collins scabbard
that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 136-137------$ 475.00
WWII Pal RH-36-------Exc----The blade is 6 1/4" long with some sharpening
along the cutting edge. There is no rust or pitting. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete.
----Ref: Cole III pg 67------$ 110.00
24. WWII Australian V-44 Fighting
Knife-----Exc Plus-Minty------The blade is 9" long and unused. It has an
aluminum guard. The wood handles are minty with no damage. There are some
markings on one of the handles but I don't know what it means. It comes with
the original minty scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole IV pg
25. Vietnam Buck 120-----The blade
is 7 3/4" long with sharpening. It is marked "Buck / U.S.A." which was used
from 1967 to 1971. The guard, handle and pommel have some rubs but no
damage. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. It has the
owners initials and "Alaska 69".-------$ 125.00
26. Vietnam Schrade MC-1 Survival
Knife----Minty-----The blade is 3 1/8" long and unused. It has the Schrade
markings at the ricasso. The plastic handles have no damage. The action is
strong. Ref: Cole III pg 145-------$ 150.00
27. Desert Tan M7 Bayonet &
M10 Scabbard------Mint-----Unusual rig with a BOC M7 Bayonet and the
original black grips painted desert tan. Maybe this was done before General
Cutlery got up and running with their desert tan grips on their own M7's.
The M10 scabbard is complete with original tan lacing. -------Mint----$75.00
28. Reference Book----British & Commonwealth
Military Knives by Ron Flook-----used----$ 125.00
The Following Knives Have Been
Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
A NEW BOOK: “Knuckle Knives of the Second World War by Greg Aloisio. Hard cover, large format, 346 pages with some never before seen vintage photos. Over 200 knuckle knife examples are reviewed and discussed. Contact Greg at email@example.com for purchase. Cost is $72.50 (PayPal, check or money order) shipped anywhere in the United States. International buyers shipping will vary”. A limited printing of 350 copies.
A NEW BOOK:
The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44
page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who
made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the
history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known
variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives.
Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering
instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
For Items Bought From John's
*Credit Cards Are Accepted
*Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders
*No Paypal Except Paypal Debit Mastercard
*Standard 3 Day Inspection Period
*Buyer Pays All Postage & Insurance
For Items Bought From Gary's List
*Payment in certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson