We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 26 MAR 2023 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 19 MAR 2023|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
I am always interested in consigning your knives!!!
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. Consignment ~ RG ~ WWII KA-BAR Commando, Parkerized Blade Version. Blade retains about 99% of the original finish. Blade appears to be unsharpened. Guard, handle and pommel are about 99%. I believe this to be the original period scabbard. $155
2. Consignment ~ RG ~ Krag Bayonet Cutdown to Fighting Knife. 6 1/8” spearpoint blade 1901 dated. Original handles. Button works fine. Very well done conversion. No sharpening marks or pitting. Homemade sheath has been with the knife a long time. Very nice theater made piece. $150
3. Consignment ~ RG ~ Schrade Walden N.Y. USA. M2 Parachute Knife. Excellent plus condition. No scratches, no cracks in the handle. Paracord lanyard. Strong spring, very little blade wobble. $695
4. Consignment ~ RG ~ PAL MK-1 RH-35 USN. Full blade has been very carefully sharpened and is very sharp. Blade retains about 99% finish. Guard is solid, handle is near mint, pommel is tight with no dents or gouges. Proper MK-1 scabbard plastic is in excellent condition overall. Snap works fine. $145
5. Consignment ~ RG ~ USM5 A1 Bayonet. MILPAR COL Mfg. 6 ¾” blade shows some careful sharpening. Guard & Pommel retain about 99% of the finish. Proper M8A1 sheath in excellent condition. Handles are minty. $65
6. Consignment ~ RG ~ USM4 Bayonet. Unmarked. Rubber handle. 6 5/8” blade has the WWII blade grind at the ricasso. Appears unsharpened. Unmarked guard. $95
7. Consignment ~ RG ~ TMN M4 Carbine Bayonet. Minty bayonet and M8A1 scabbard. $110
8. Consignment ~ RG ~ Milpar M-6 for M-14 Rifle. Blade shows a lot of sharpening. Very little finish remaining. Handles are excellent. M8A1 scabbard is in rough condition. $55
9. Consignment ~ RG ~ A very nice Case blade marked M-3. Not dated. Full blade does not show any sharpening at all. Finish in thinning in spots where it rubs the scabbard throat (we have seen this often on later Case m-3’s). No pitting or rust. The finish looks more like parkerizing than blue to me. Guard has a small bend on the bottom, but it is tight. Handle is about perfect. I cannot see a “bomb” on the pommel, but it is all original. Very nice M8 scabbard. $415
10. Consignment ~ RG ~ Western Air Corps Knife (often called a Baby Shark, but the double guard is more indicative of an Air Corps knife). Not the original scabbard. Full blade shows some past corrosion, but it has been cleaned off. Handle is solid as is the pommel. $100
11. Consignment ~ MM ~ MC-1 Survival Knife. Shrade Walden NY USA stainless. Excellent unsharpened condition. Operates as designed. Strong spring. $125
12. Consignment ~ MM ~ USM-7 Bayonet by Imperial. Mint, unissued condition with proper P.W.H. M8A1 scabbard. $70
13. Consignment ~ RG ~ USM3 AERIAL-ACC Guard Marked. Knife shows use and sharpening. Blade appears refinished, but not painted. Guard is slightly loose. Handle is solid with no cracked or loose washers. Proper M8 scabbard. $210
14. Consignment ~ RG ~ K-M5A1 Bayonet for M-1 Garand Rifle. Guard marked DYN/KM5A1. About unissued condition overall. PWH M8A1 scabbard. $60
15. Consignment ~ RG ~ 16” Bayonet for Springfield 03 Rifle. Dated S.A. 1917. Blade is full and unsharpened. Finish is thinning toward the tip. Original wood grips are solid with no cracks or gouges. Pommel and guard retain all of their finish. Very early style leather scabbard with leather tab holding the wire hanger. 10 sets of two holes punched in the front of the scabbard—no idea what that’s about. All leather is old, but solid. $350
16. Consignment ~ RR ~ USM-4 Bayonet, Aerial Mfg. Full length blade has been sharpened some on both edges. Handle is solid with two cracked washers near the front. Lots of dings in the other washers. Lots of wear overall, but solid. Tight pommel and guard. Very early M8 scabbard. $175
17. Consignment ~ RR ~ Korea or Vietnam Era M-5 Bayonet for the M1 Garand Rifle. KIFFE Mfg. (New York U.S.A.) made in Japan and so marked on the ricasso. MINT, unissued condition. Original proper M8A1 scabbard also MINT. Unsharpened blade is coated with grease. Hard to upgrade this piece.
11. Consignment ~ RR ~ USM4 Case Mfg. 6 3/8” blade shows some very careful sharpening. Handle is solid with no cracking or loose washers. Proper M8A1 scabbard. Very nice example of a Case Cutlery M4 bayonet $230
18. Consignment ~ RG ~ Vietnam Era Marbles Arms Jet Pilot Knife, Gladstone Mich., Fighting/Survival Knife. Commercial sales version. Excellent plus condition. Zero sharpening or corrosion on 6” blade. Proper early scabbard has the snap strap at the guard. G.A.L. marked scabbard. Proper stone in the pocket. Very nice vintage set. $595
19. Consignment ~ RR ~ USM-4 Bayonet Utica Mfg. Excellent condition, retaining about 99% finish. Handle is in excellent plus condition. M8A1 scabbard is a post war example- excellent condition as well. $210
20. Consignment ~ RG ~ Camillus Jet Pilot Knife. New in original package, knife & scabbard. Dated 8-84. Package has been opened, but never used. Package includes the original lacing in the wrap. I don’t see this new in the wrap very often. $130
21. Consignment ~ DM ~ A very unusual Landers, Frary & Clark Fighting Knife/Utility Knife. 6” bright blade is spotted some, but not rusted. It appears to be unsharpened. Skeletonized handle is cast onto the blade. $200
22. Consignment ~ RG ~ Vietnam Era Hackman Survival Knife. This knife and scabbard are both in mint condition. Apparently a lot if not all of these knives came to the U.S. without a scabbard. A major importer in the U.S. used the same scabbard source that was used for the Garcia Survival Knife. Custom knife maker Bob Moran, reportedly ordered a large group of these knives and had his own high quality scabbard made for them. I doubt that this is one of his scabbards, but it is definitely a high quality Vietnam influenced sheath design. Handle appears dyed black with the scabbard. Uncarried condition on both sides of knife and scabbard. Lots of info on the knife online. $575
23. Consignment ~ DM ~ Belgium Fighting Knife. 8 1/2” blade made from a British bayonet stamped “SANDERS BROS. & NEWBOUND SHEFIELD.” Same as shown in Frederick J. Stevens Book of Fighting Knives, Pg. #30. 3” oval disk guard with wood handle engraved RONEY. No sheath. $275
24. Consignment ~ MH ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $1900
25. Consignment ~ MH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKE Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1500
26. Consignment ~ MH ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $700
27. Consignment ~ MH ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SAUNDERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $700
28. Consignment ~ MH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1500
29. Consignment ~ MH ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1500
30. Consignment ~ MH ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $150
31. Consignment ~ MH ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $875
32. Consignment ~ HQ ~ 105 ~ WAFFENFABRIK NEUHAUSEN ~ Swiss M1889/11 Bayonet. Polished version. SCHMIDT RUBIN. Blued scabbard retains leather tab. $100
33. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
The following items are being sold by John Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. Phrobis CUK (Combat Utility
Knife)----Mint------The blade is 5 1/2" long and has the "Phrobis Int'l"
markings. The scabbard is mint and also has the Phrobis markings. It comes
with a copy of a letter from Homer Brett explaining the knife and also a
copy of the brochure that originally came with the knife. Ref: Brett----The
Military Knife & Bayonet pg 338-339-------Mint-------$ 435.00
2. M3 Kutmaster----Exc-----The
bright blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. The Kutmaster mark is faint but it
is there. The blade retains the original varnish finish. The leather handle
has no damage. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with the original
scabbard that we normally see with these knives. These m3's were made by
Utica. Ref: Cole III pg 103--------$ 250.00-----------$225.00
SOLD--------------------------------Korea-Vietnam Utica Mark
2-----The blade has some sharpening marks on both sides. The leather handle
is excellent. It comes with a USN MK2 scabbard----------$ 160.00
4. WWII Camillus Blade Marked Mark
2------Minty-----The blade is 7" long and unused. It has the Camillus NY and
USN Mark 2 markings at the ricasso. The leather handle is unused. It comes
with a minty USN MK2 scabbard that is complete----Minty-----$ 250.00
5. Vietnam Tru-Bal Bowie Axe-----Exc----The
blade has some light sharpening marks and some scratches at the tip. It
comes with a newer sheath------------$ 110.00
6. Vietnam Camillus Pilot
Knife---1/67 Double Marked------Exc-----The blade is 5" long with
light sharpening at the cutting edge. It has the "Camillus / NY" mark at the
ricasso. The knife is also marked "Camillus / N.Y. / 1-1967" on the pommel.
It comes with the original scabbard that has a little carry wear but is
complete with grey stone.------------$ 250.00
SOLD-------------------------------WWII M3 Blade Marked
Imperial-----Exc-----The blade is 6 3/4" long and in excellent condition
with some finish wear. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with
an early M8 scabbard that has been re-painted.--------$ 290.00
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Camillus Mark 1-----Minty-----The
blade is 5 1/8" long and unused. It is marked "Camillus / N.Y." on one side
and "U.S.N." on the other. The leather handle is unused. It comes with a
minty USN MK1 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 76 #3--------Minty-----$
9. Buckmaster 185 LT----Mint In The
Box------Includes all original papers------The LT was only made from Jan
1986 to Oct 1989---------$ 975.00----------$850.00
10. WWII Kabar USMC----Markings
Removed-----Exc-----The blade is 7" long with some light sharpening. The
markings have been removed. The leather handle is exc. It has the thick
pommel with the rectangular peened tang. It comes with a nice original
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 94-2nd one down--------$ 125.00------------$110.00
SOLD----------------------------------------Special Forces Yarborough
Knife-------Numbered and Mint------The blade is 7" long and mint. The
only way to get one of these knives is to graduate from the Special Forces
Qualification Course.-------Mint------$ 1150.00
12. The Morgan Knife----Mint in the
box----Marlin Spike Rope Knife---Scrimmed Walrus Tusk Ivory Handle.
Paperwork is dated 1983-----Mint--------$ 125.00
13. WWII EGW Knife----The blade is 7
3/8" long with heavy sharpening. The leather handle is exc plus. It comes
with the original sheath------$ 110.00
14. WWI 1917 A.C. Co. Knuckle
Knife-----The blade is 8 3/4" long with light use and a slightly bent tip.
The wood handle has some minor dings.--------$ 475.00---------$460.00
SOLD-----------------------------WWII Kabar Blue Blade
USMC------Exc Plus-----The blue blade is 7" long and unused except for two
dings on the cutting edge. Blueing is close to 100%. The leather handle is
unused. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. Super Kabar
16. Vietnam Special Forces Square
Tip Bolo-----Exc-----The blade is 9 1/8" long with maybe just a touch of
sharpening at the cutting edge. The blade has some etching on both sides.
The wood handle is solid with no cracks. It comes with the original scabbard
that is in excellent plus condition except for the snap. The male portion is
all there, so it could be re-attached and would look good for display. Ref:
Cole III pg 168 and Silvey Vietnam pg 42-------Exc----$ 625.00---------$475.00
17. WWII EGW Knife----The blade is 7
3/8" long with heavy sharpening. The leather handle is exc. It comes with
the original sheath that is missing some stitching towards the
SOLD--------------------------------Gerber Command II-------Mint In
The Box-----Mint knife and scabbard. Serial number "A4751S". Also included
is the "Care for your knife" paper.---------Mint--------$ 310.00
19. Vietnam 6" Camillus Pilot
Knife-----The blade is 6" long with use and original finish removed
(probably buffed off). The leather handle is solid and the tang is peened.
It comes with a nice theater made scabbard and stone.------$ 110.00
20. WWII Kutmaster Fighting
Knife-----The blade is 6" long with light use. The leather handle is clean
and solid with an initial lightly carved into the leather. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 67---$ 185.00---------$140.00
21. Late Vietnam M7 Bayonet & M8A1
Scabbard----Mint In The Box-----The Bayonet is sealed and dated 3/74.
The M8A1 scabbard is also sealed in a wrap. It also comes with the original
SOLD------------------------------WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife------The double edge blade is 8" long with use, sharpening and some
dark spots. The blade is cast to the aluminum knuckle handle. It comes with
a really cool scabbard made from a cut down machete scabbard.----------$
23. WWII Theater Knife-----The
blade is 5 3/4" long and made with the cutting edge up. It is a full tang
knife with black fiber handles. It comes with the original and well made
scabbard that is complete.--------$ 110.00--------$100.00
24. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----The blade is 7 1/4" long with some light use and old spotting. It
has a brass guard and black and brown fiber spacers in the handle. It comes
with a WWII scabbard that is normally seen with USMC knives. The original
grip strap pulled out and was replaced with a grip strap that goes through
the belt loop.-----$ 110.00-----------$65.00
SOLD-----------------------------------Gulf War Era Combat
Knife------Mint in the shipping bag-----The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused
except for scabbard rub marks. It comes with the original M-10 scabbard.
Also included is original paper label and shipping bag. Ref: Brett---The
Military Knife & Bayonet pg 341-------Mint-----$ 150.00
26. Brusletto Theater
Knife----These are the blades Morseth used for his knives. Nice original
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD-----------------------------------Randall Model 14------Mint-----Made
between 1973 to 1976------The Stainless marked blade is 7 3/8" long and
unused. It has the optional Model 1 style double brass guard, 3-thick 2-thin
grey and white spacers, black micarta Model 1 style
handle with a brass name plate and brass butt cap. It comes with the
original Johnson Roughback sheath with rivet marks and the correct solid
grey stone.--------Mint------$ 1175.00
A NEW BOOK: “Knuckle Knives of the Second World War by
Greg Aloisio. Hard cover, large format, 346 pages with some
never before seen vintage photos. Over 200 knuckle knife
examples are reviewed and discussed. Contact Greg at
purchase. Cost is $72.50 (PayPal, check or money order) shipped
anywhere in the United States. International buyers shipping
will vary”. A limited printing of 350 copies.
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
purchase, contact the author at
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: email@example.com "SOLD OUT"
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
To order please contact Bill at: firstname.lastname@example.org If paying with your credit card, please make payment to Paypal. Make Paypal payments to email@example.com.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
For Items Bought From John's
*Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders
*Western Union Direct Deposit or Cash Pickup
*Standard 3 Day Inspection Period
*Buyer Pays All Postage & Insurance
For Items Bought From Gary's List
*Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders
*Western Union Cash Pickup
*Standard 3 Day Inspection Period
*Buyer Pays All Postage & Insurance
* Standard three day Inspection Period* Buyer Pays all postage and insuranceThese items are sold as a historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International, Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson