We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 22 APR 2018 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 15 APR 2018|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignors personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
Newly adjusted prices are marked in RED
1. Consignment ~ Mike ~ Very unique LAN-CAY M-9 bayonet. Factory coated with a gray and white splinter pattern. It could also be considered a desert camo, I suppose. Absolutely MINT with factory scabbard tip protector. $200
2. Consignment ~ AA ~ Remington Mfg.1917 Bayonet. Plated, presumably, for parade use. Blade is full and appears unsharpened. Scabbard is original leather variety. The leather is solid but is not green, but more like black. I do not know if this is a “parade” thing or just age. $150
3. Consignment ~ AA ~ PAL Mfg. Original 10” blade (not cut down) retains most of its finish. Grips appear like new. Proper 10” plastic sheath. $155
4. Consignment ~ AA ~ Vietnam Theater Knife made from Vietnam Era 1917 GEN-CUT shotgun bayonet. Blade has been shortened to 7”. Actually it makes a very nice knife. Can still be attached to a 1917 rifle or a trench shotgun. Modified M-8A1 sheath (Throat removed). First time that I have seen one of these converted. $175
5. Consignment ~ AA ~ Vietnam Theater/Trench Knife made using a Marbles 6” Jet Pilot blade and a P.X. 1918 handle (my opinion). Actually makes a very interesting piece. Very sharp blade and false edge. Original Marbles sheath. $725
6. Consignment ~ AA ~ Vietnam Theater made M-7 modification to an M-3. Reported that this was made in a Fire Support Base outside of Kontum in V.N. Blade has been reground to a very wicked clip point. M-8A1 sheath. I have only seen one other of these V.N. theater made knives. $395
7. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $395
8. Consignment ~ BB ~ F/S 2nd Pattern B-2 Wilkinson Sword. This knife is in exceptional condition with very little blackening missing at the pommel, less missing from the knurled handle. Blade is unsharpened with about 2 % of bluing missing from the very tip. No scratches or corrosion anywhere on the blade. Guard retains 100% blue finish with a couple of very small marks on one side. Black square chape and brown leather are 100% intact, as well as the elastic band. Nicest combo that I have ever seen. $650
9. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles 6” Jet Pilot Knife. Absolutely MINT with minty sheath, stone and leg tie-downs. Hard to upgrade this one unless you had the box. Silvey Vietnam Pg. 119. $1150
10. Consignment ~ BB ~ Model 1832 Foot Soldiers Artillery Sword by Ames. Dated 1839. Authenticating this sword is above my pay-grade. Even after a couple of hours on the Internet, I can say that it seems that there are more reasons to think that it is legit than to say that it is not. Sword is in excellent condition. Blade appears to have a tiny crack just above the eagle on the ricasso. Scabbard shows drying and cracking, but it remains very solid. Note all of the photos and markings. Examples online are from $1200 to $4000. We are going with the lower end. $800
11. Consignment ~ BB ~ Western Cutlery L-77 Blue Blade. Near MINT. Proper double stitched scabbard. Another beautiful example. $700
12. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $975
13. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $850
14. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2250
15. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
16. Consignment ~ BB ~ 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto. Japan Sword. 95% condition. A small bit of plating discoloring on the opposite side of the blade from the engraving at the tip. $600
17. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $975
18. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $500
19. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard.
20. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Era John EK Knife. Model 1, number G192. Knife is in the original box with the original “YOUR SILENT PARTNER” handbook. Box is serial numbered to the knife. The other end of the box appears to be actually signed by John Ek. (Hard to read, but it is there) and 1944. Also the knife was apparently made for (also on box end) “Pvt. George Alexander.” The knife was likely never delivered as it came out of the John Ek estate. Near mint condition. Very cool piece. $2100
21. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $975
22. Consignment ~ BB ~ Western L-77, Bright Blade. Steel guard. Excellent PLUS condition with proper L-77 sheath. $700
23. Consignment ~ BB ~ KA-BAR MKII USN Blade Marked. Rare “blue wash” blade finish. Unsharpened. Thick pommel peened tang. Early leather sheath is excellent, but is missing one rivet at the throat. $275
24. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
25. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Pocket Knife. Make 2010. Looks like Micata Scales. $190
26. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $300
27. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $525
28. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Dagger. 7 3/8” dagger blade with walrus ivory handle. Brass guard and pommel. $575
29. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A real badass dagger of the highest quality.
30. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $550
31. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter/Hunter with a spear point folding blade in the stag handle. 7” main blade. Made in 2010. Silvey made sheath. $375
32. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $600
33. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $500
34. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $140
37. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission “Cut-Outs’ from late 1994. An interesting addition to an early Mission Knives Collection. $225
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $950
39. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $875
40. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission High Visibility Orange Handle and Scabbard. #5 of 15 produced in original box. Details in a letter from Homer Bret. $2400
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $6900
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Bolo marked U.S. on the ricasso and KIFFE JAPAN on the guard. MINT condition in a minty LF&C 1918 Metal sheath. $125
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1825
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1700
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ Camillus Presentation Pilots Knife with mobile Riverine Force “beer can” on pommel. Right side engraved “U.S. NAVY HAL-3TF 117” (a helicopter rescue unit). Left side is engraved “SEAWOLVES”. Comes with mobile Riverine Force/Mekong Delta patch and HEL-3/5-Seawolves unit patch. Very rare “brown water” Navy set. $750
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Conetta MKII. Unsharpened, uncarried condition. Scabbard stenciled “31” on front. $155
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $110
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ KA-BAR Bell (Deep Sea) Dive Knife. A few spots on the blade, saw teeth version. Original leather strap, solid handle with no cracks. A very rare piece in excellent plus condition. $950
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ Colonial MK-1 Prototype. Clear plastic handle. MK-1 scabbard. No markings. Bright finish. $375
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1800
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $260
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era (1961) Imperial Non Magnetic Dive Knife. This first contract knife is in near MINT condition with only one tiny nick on the cutting edge of the blade. Proper scabbard has several low MU test markings. Both knife and scabbard are marked 03 of 2002, making it a very nice matching set. $1650
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #16 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $1000
54. Consignment ~ PP ~ Springfield Randall Type 1. Original sheath and stone. All elements are MINT or very close to mint. (Some very light scratches on one side.) How many out there could be this nice? $3250
55. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK-NS (no serrations) . Anodized titanium. Second shipment 1996. 1 of 25 produced, in original box, and shipping box. Letter from Homer Brett. $1250
56. Consignment ~ PP~ Western Shark. Bright blade is full. No sharpening marks. Bright steel guard. Handle is 100% with no cracking or loose washers. Pommel is 100% as well. One piece, double stitched original Western sheath. Excellent condition. $175
57. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Queen Recon Fighter. 7” blade is unsharpened. Stag handle does not have the crack that we often see. Near MINT knife. MKII sheath appears to be Vietnam era. “U.S.M.C.” marked at the throat with a snake image from top to bottom. Reference Silvey’s Vietnam Book, Pg. 139. $425
58. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPS Mission Knife. Unfinished prototype in sheath. Inscribed on handle “MP Prototype – R. Shultz 1995” and a finished P/T-MPS #15 of 55, pre-production knife with sheath. With documented letter from R. Shultz (2 knives). There is also an unfinished wood MPK handle signed by R. Shultz with this group. $700
59. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $1900
60. Consignment~ PP ~ Complete set of “on shore” Beryllum, Non magnetic, non sparking EOD tools. Knife, pliers, cutting dikes and two probes. This is the first complete set that I have seen! Each piece is serial numbered as a set 2113228 with a suffix A thru E which you can see most of in the pictures. $ $300
61. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $100
62. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Thaidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $700
63. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $600
64. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $600
65. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Gerber Grey Handle, MKII. Very early 1972. Serial #023774. Sheath missing steel pocket and keeper strap. Knife and sheath are excellent plus (other than the missing scabbard parts). Wasp waist with fine serrations. $400
66. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $175
67. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $950
68. Consignment ~ PP ~ Hackman Finland 7” Blade Fighter with original: fishhook, line, matches, surgical blade and sand paper inside of the handle. Knife and sheath are MINT. $425
69. Consignment ~ DM ~ Farbairn Sykes 3rd Pattern. Blade has most of its bluing with edges slightly sharpened. Bright wear along both spines. Guard is oval and blued. Marked England. Handle is blackened with some copper wash showing through handle near guard and has a Broad Arrow mark and below it is the letter B. Top of handle has a raised number 4. Low top nut. A couple of what appear to be aluminum paint spots on handle. Comes with original sheath. Square black chape. I cannot see where tabs were ever present. Leather at the bottom of belt loop is very dry and not attached. $300
70. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ USN Mark II. Blade marked US Navy, RH PAL 37. Full blade appears unsharpened, but has many spots of rust. This knife has been rehandled with stacked leather washers and red and grey spacers at each end. Handle has nicely beveled edges. Feels good in the hand. Guard and pommel are aluminum. Pommel is somewhat interesting in design and is pinned on. Comes with plastic USN MK II sheath. $100
71. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
72. Consignment ~NK~ 6/12 ~ WWII MK-II, KA-BAR Mfg. Parkerized blade is full and shows only careful sharpening. Handle is near mint. Proper U.S.N. plastic scabbard has a small crack on the right side, near the tip.
73. Consignment ~NK~ 5/29 ~ USM-3 Imperial. Blade marked. Blade is full 6 ¾” and appears unsharpened. Retaining about 99% of the parkerized finish with scabbard (M-8 A-1) wear only. Leather handle is a little loose, but is solid with no cracked or missing washers.
74. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
75. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
76. SOLD ~ Pending Funds ~ Consignment ~NK~ 4/10 ~ Early Vietnam Era Randall Crutch tip #18 with Large Rivet Scabbard. Blade measures 5 ½”. Two tone stone. Knife and scabbard are both in MINT condition.
77. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
78. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
79. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
80. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. SOLD--------------------------------WWI-WWII 1918 Au-Lion
Knuckle Knife-----Minty-----The blade is a tad shy of 6 3/4" long. It is
unused but does have two minor dings in the cutting edge on one side. It has
the Au-Lion mark at the ricasso. The handle has the full guards and has no
damage. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III
pg 25-----Minty----$ 875.00
2. WWII 1st Pattern
F/S-----Excellent----The blade is a tad shy of 6 3/4" long. There is no
sharpening but on the F-S marked side there is a small 1" area of old
spotting that appears to have been buffed off. I tried to bet a good picture
of it---tough to see. The Wilkinson and F-S markings are clear. The S-guard
is tight. The knurled handle is clean with no damage. The tang nut has not
been messed with. This is a 1st Pattern F/S that originally had the "30946"
number on the pommel area. For whatever reason that number was removed.
These knives are attributed to the No9 Commando. It comes with an original
near mint scabbard that has had the tabs removed. The "Newey" marked snap
works fine. It also comes with a First Edition "Get Tough" book.--------Very
Nice Legit Rare F/S----$ 2450.00----------$2250.00
3. Mission Knives Prototype SCU II No. "6 of 6"------Mint In The Box----This SCU II "SEAL Combat
Utility" knife was made in the Fall of 1995 with the purpose of testing and
evaluation by the USMC. Only 6 knives were made. It is complete with early
scabbard, leg straps and box. The box is marked to the knife on the end. It
also comes with a letter from Rick Schultz detailing the knife. The heavy
blade is 7" long with a bead blasted finish. Mint Rare Knife------$ 1275.00--------$1050.00
4. Vietnam Marine Recon
Knife----Minty----The blue blade is 6" long and unused. It is marked "Kiffe
/ Japan" at the ricasso. The leather handle is unused and has the black
spacers at each end. It also has the original leather thong. It comes with
the original black leather scabbard. There is a cut at the tip of the
scabbard from the blade. Both snaps work fine. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg
5. WWII Theater Fighting Knife-----The bowie style blade is 8 3/8" long with a
little use and sharpening. The handle is one piece cast aluminum with a
thong hole. The handle has Japanese characters on both sides. It comes with
the original leather scabbard. Neat Piece That Needs Researched-----$ 150.00--------$115.00
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII 3rd Pattern F/S With Rare "^A3" Mark----The blade is 6 3/4" long with
the early large V-cut at the ricasso. There is no sharpening but does have
some mottling and finish thinning at the tip. There are also a couple minor
dings in the cutting edge. The guard is marked "^A3" and England. The 3rd
Pattern handle has the #1 mold mark. The tang nut has not been messed with.
It comes with the original scabbard that has had the tabs removed.----Ref:
Flook--The F-S Fighting Knife & Other Commando Knives pg 122------$ 335.00
WWII-Korean War Era Aluminum Grip M4 Bayonet----Exc Plus---The blade is 6 5/8"
long with only scabbard marks. The guard is marked "U.S.M4 / Imperial". The
grips are aluminum and blackened. It comes with a M8A1 scabbard that is
complete.-----Ref: Cole III pg 111 and Cole IV pg 192-------Exc Plus and
SOLD----------------------------------------BLK-88 Black Knife----Mint-----Original first model of the Black Knife with
the black button and grey blade. Designed for the Special Operations
Military & Law Enforcement. They were issued to the Navy SEALS and other
special units. The knife is unused. It comes with an Ox Enterprises box that
has the hand writing of Charles Ochs on the top. Ref: Brett--The Military
Knife & Bayonet pg 342-------Rare Knife----$ 525.00
9. WWI-WWII 1917 LF&C Knuckle
Knife-----The blade is 9" long and in exc plus condition. It only has some
finish wear at the tip. The wood handle is excellent with a couple minor
dings. It comes with a great theater made scabbard. It has the owners name
and service number on it along with "U.S.N.". Ref: Cole III pg 23----Neat
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII M3 Blade Marked Kinfolks----Minty----The blade is 6 5/8" long and
unused. The only marks are scabbard marks. The leather handle is a tad dark
but is unused. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with an early M8
scabbard that has had the body repainted. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #15-----Scarce
Minty M3-----$ 575.00
11. Hungarian AKM
Bayonet----Mint------I believe this is an Hungarian Bayonet-----It is mint
and complete.---$ 50.00----------This
is a Hungarian 6H3 with the suspension fob...missing on most Hungarians .
There are two variants. The more common has the face of the cutter plate
flat with that of the scabbard body. There are no serial numbers (although
some are stamped FEG and have a import address on the crossguard). These
were commercial bayonets for the Hungarian AKs imported to the US. The
second variant has the cutter plate beveled at a higher plane than the face
of the scabbard. Both bayonet crossguard & scabbard blade stop will be
serial numbered. These were military issued ones. The improvement in the
cutter plate was adopted by several other countries. It provided more
clearance between blade and face of scabbard. This additional info provided
by our friend Fred Marut.
WWII Kabar USMC----Excellent
Plus----The parkerized blade is 7" long with some light rub marks coming off
the cutting edge. It is marked "KA-BAR" on one side and "USMC" on the other.
The leather handle is near mint. The thick pommel has the rectangular peened
tang. It comes with the original scabbard that is clean and complete. The
snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 94 #2-----Nice----$ 350.00
13. Randall Model 15 Solingen
Fighter---Mint----The Solingen marked blade is 5 1/2" long and unused. It
has a double brass guard. The single finger grip shape handle is in maroon micarta. It comes with the original Johnson Rough Back sheath that is
complete with orange stone and all lacings. The Solingen Fighters were made
in the early 90's using left over Vietnam era Solingen blades.----minty---$
SOLD------------------------------------------Vietnam 1967 Camillus Pilot
Knife----The blade is 5 1/8" long with light use. The leather handle has
light use. The pommel is marked "Camillus / N.Y. / 1-1967". It comes with a
later sew-in style scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 148-------$
15. 1973 Gerber Mark II-----Exc
Plus-----The blade is 6 7/8" long with just a touch of sharpening marks and
scratches. There is no rust or pitting and it retains the original polished
cutting edge. There are no rub marks on the guard and pommel. The handle is
perfect. It comes with the original minty scabbard that is complete with
sharpening steel and leather lacings. Nice Gerber-----$ 475.00----------$450.00
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Pal RH-36 With Parkerized
Blade---Minty---The blade is 6 1/4" long and unused. It has the Pal markings
at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with the
original scabbard with the correct black rivets. The sheath is in excellent
condition but does have a replaced grip strap. Ref: Cole III pg 67------$
17. Korean M4
Bayonet-----Mint------One side of the guard is marked "K-M4" and the other
side has a circle mark. -------$ 40.00--------$30.00
18. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----Nice-----The sturdy double edge blade is 6 1/4" long with some
light use and sharpening marks. It is a full tang knife with wood handles.
There is no damage to the wood handles. It comes with a heavy duty waxed
leather sheath that was made for the knife. ----Neat Fighter-----$ 110.00
SOLD------------------------------------------Hungarian Fighting Knife Trainer----From the
Communist era----The unsharpened blade is 5 5/8" long with just some minor
scratches. The handle is a black rubberized material. These knives had no
sheaths. I have no idea what the hole in the blade is for.-------$ 75.00-------
20. WWII Kabar Mark
1----Minty-----The blade is 5 1/8" long and unused. It has a blue-plum
colored finish (caused by the temperature of the bluing chemical). It is
marked "Ka-Bar / Olean,N.Y." on one side and "USN" on the other. The leather
handle is clean and solid with black spacers at each end. It comes with the
original minty leather scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 81 #21-------Minty----$
SOLD------------------------------------------WWII Model 1942
Bayonet------The blade is 15 3/4" long and possibly arsenal refinished. It
is marked "U.F.H. / U S / 1942" at the ricasso. The black grips have no
damage. It comes with a Model 1917 Plastic scabbard with a crack near the
tip. Ref: Cole III pg 32 & 34-----$ 225.00
23. Applegate-Fairbairn Special
Commemorative 1997 Set-----Mint In The Box---The set is complete with
original box, wooden display plaque, book, papers and signed picture. The
only odd thing is that the knives are numbered 0184 and the papers are
numbered 0304. -------$ 450.00--------$375.00
24. Gerber 20th Anniversary
1966-1986 Mark II-----Mint In The Box----The knife has the canted blade and fusal handle. It is numbered "0420". It comes with original box and also a
wooden wall display box. Not sure that I have seen the wooden display piece
before. Neat mint set that is complete.----$ 625.00---------$500.00
40. Randall Model 1 Mini----Mint
-----The Model 1 Mini was available for order in 1998 and delivered in 1999.
It has a duraluminum butt cap,
black micarta handle and nickel silver double guard. It has a Stainless
blade and is serial number "1076". It comes with the original Randall marked
sheath and original wrap as it came from Randall. ------I also have serial
numbers 217 and 222-------Mint------$ 375.00
41. Randall Model 3 Mini----Mint----The
Model 3 Mini was available for order in 1999 and delivered in 2000. It has a
brass butt cap, stag handle and brass guard. It has a stainless blade and is
serial number "384". It comes with the original Randall marked sheath and
original wrap as it came from Randall.--------Mint------$ 425.00
43. Randall African Big Five
Set-----Mint----Set number "9" and made in 2009 with only 100 sets made.
Each knife has an Ivory Micarta handle that has been scrimshawed by Ron
Skaggs. Each knife also includes a custom exotic leather sheath. Also
included is a print of the original photograph used in the advertisement,
plus a color copy of the full advertisement. The knives and sheaths
are: Model 25-5" with a Brown Crocodile sheath, Model 27-5 3/4" with a
Ostrich sheath, Model 3-5" with a Black Crocodile sheath, Model 23-4 1/2"
with a Zebra sheath and a Model 12-6" with a Cape Buffalo sheath. Original
marked zipper cases included. Early Mint Set-----$ 5500.00----------------$3975.00
SOLD------------------------------------------------Ox Enterprises "Air Ops"
Automatic Knife----Mint-------Designed for Military Pilots and Air Crews.
The blade is 3 3/8" long and 8" overall. This is the first version with a
bright blade and black grips. The blade is marked with initials and a number
7 (maybe Ochs initials and the 7th knife made). Ref: Brett---The Military
Knife & Bayonet pg 380-------Quite Scarce-------$ 250.00
SOLD------------------------------------------WWII Case Pig Sticker----The
bright blade is 6 1/8" long with just some light pin head pitting on the
back side. The early 3 pin handle has no damage and has the factory made
lines. It comes with the correct scabbard but had another knife in it at one
time. Ref: Cole III pg 72-----Scarce with the lines on the handle----$
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: email@example.com
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson