We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 26 MAY 2019 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 19 MAY 2019|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
Newly adjusted prices are marked in RED
1. Consignment ~ RR ~ US M-3 Boker. Guard marked. Knife is unsharpened and retains about 99% of the original finish, minty M-8 sheath with leg tie down. $695
2. Consignment ~ RR ~ Robeson U.S.M.C. MK-II with proper original black stitched scabbard. Blade shows a lot of very light corrosion toward the tip (You can’t feel it, but you can see it.) Scabbard is supple with the snap strap intact and functional. A tough knife to find in any condition. Not so careful sharpening to the edge. Guard is slightly loose. Handle is excellent and tight. Pommel is tight. Very nice bluing on ricasso and in the fuller. $695
3. Consignment ~ RR ~ WWII Theater conversion of a Springfield Armory 1909 bayonet. Shortened original scabbard is missing the belt hook. Original keeper latch and button is intact and works fine. Barrel ring has been removed. Original S.A. grips with no cracks or chips. 8 ¼” blade is in excellent condition with much of the bluing remaining. $120
4. Consignment ~ RR ~ LF&C MK-1 1918. The handle shows the customary removing of the guard on both sides. All knuckle points and pommel point remain as issued. 6 ¾” blade has been carefully sharpened and is very sharp. Other than removing the guard sides, the knife shows very little use. Finish is thinning at the tip up about one inch. M8A1 scabbard has been carefully modified slightly at the throat and holds the knife very nicely. Belt hook has been removed. I have included a picture of two WWII GI’s wearing the 1918 knife. $775
5. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Vintage Marbles Jet Pilot Knife. 6” blade appears unsharpened. Entire knife is in 99% condition. Small amount of finish thinning at the tip. I do not believe that the scabbard is original to the knife because it has the snap strap in the “Camillus” 6” knife position and it has more wear than the knife. (Scabbards do get swapped around in collections at times.) A very nice piece none the less. $695
6. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $320
7. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
8. Consignment ~ HM ~ 5th Special Forces Group engraved presentation stiletto. Engraving reads: “You Have Never Lived Till You’ve Almost Died. For Those Who Fought For It, Life Has a Flavor the Protected Will Never Know”. Proper scabbard. Near Mint, unsharpened. Very unique. $550
9. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
10. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $150
11. Consignment ~ HM ~ Pre WWII CASE’s Tested XX Pig Sticker. Pick bone handles. Also marked CASE, BRADFORD PA. Some pitting on one side toward the guard. Very sharp. WWII period sheath marked CASS CITY.
12. Consignment ~ MM ~ Gerber Force II Serial #001048 with a Force II labeled box. Super low serial number, 48th knife made in 1979. Original box, papers and foam insert. Comes with an original SOF magazine page announcing the contest to name the knife. And the magazine page in November of 1979 showing the winner and the new name, Force II. $995
13. Consignment ~ MM ~ John EK Miami Made Model 3. 5th Special Forces group knife. The 5th group ordered 12 in 1970. For some reason, the order was never completed and remained in a semi-finished state until John Ek’s son, Gary Ek, finished 4 pieces in the early 90’s. This is one of the 4 knives with a finished handle. They did not come with an EK sheath. Ultra rare Vietnam piece! $1995
14. Consignment ~ MC ~ WWII Australian Pattern 1907 Bayonet. Wilkinson Sword Co.Mfg. Ricasso marked with WSC, date and other Commonwealth proofs. Original unfinished blade is the full 17” and appears unsharpened. Handle is marked AUSTRALIA on one side. Guard is tight and latch works smoothly. Maroon colored leather scabbard is in 100% condition and blueing top and bottom is about 98%. Back of scabbard is broad arrow marked and maker’s name is “MANDGROVITE 43”. I believe this was a Sydney based leather company. $135
15. SOLD--------------------------------------Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG 7” CISO RECON. The very nicest 7” Recon that I have ever seen. Knife, blade, handle, scabbard, etc. are in excellent plus condition. Scabbard is 99% including proper stone—still in the wax paper wrapper. This knife has been authenticated by Ben Baker himself. A photo of Baker and previous owner is included in this sale. Also included is a letter from Gary Boyd adding to the authenticity of the knife. My guess is that it could be the most authenticated and best condition 7” Recon CISO in captivity. $4500
16. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
17. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
18. SOLD------------------------------------Consignment ~ HH ~ This is the actual Mission Prototype Serial #T106P. This actual titanium protype knife is accompanied by field tests covering several months and includes Navy Seals in Alaska, Puerto Rico, and in the Louisiana-Mississippi area. This knife includes the original diamond sharpener in brass case that was with the knife throughout its testing. (It does not appear to have been used.) After reading these accounts, it is no wonder that it was adopted by the Navy Seals. $2000
19. SOLD---------------------------------------Consignment ~ HH ~ Western U.S.A. Model 221J Survival/Fighting Knife. 6 ¾” blade appears unsharpened. One small spot of corrosion on the left side. 100% finish on guard, handles and pommel. No sheath with this knife.
20. Consignment ~ BB ~ Vietnam Era LaGana Tomahawk. Original “American Tomahawk Company” oxblood sheath. It is Possible that this “Hawk” has been rehandled at some time. Peter LaGana said (in a conversation with Mike Silvey) that the handles were exactly 12” long. This one is 16” long. All parts are near MINT. $700
21. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
22. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
23. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
24. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
25. Consignment ~ BB ~ 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto. Japan Sword. 95% condition. A small bit of plating discoloring on the opposite side of the blade from the engraving, at the tip. $550
26. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $850
27. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
28. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
29. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
30. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
31. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
32. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
33. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality.
34. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
35. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $525
36. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
37. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
39. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
40. SOLD-------------------------------Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission High Visibility Orange Handle and Scabbard. #5 of 15 produced in original box. Details in a letter from Homer Bret. $1800
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ Conetta MKII. Unsharpened, uncarried condition. Scabbard stenciled “31” on front. $110
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
49. SOLD-----------------------------------Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK-NS (no serrations) . Anodized titanium. Second shipment 1996. 1 of 25 produced, in original box, and shipping box. Letter from Homer Brett. $900
50. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $1800
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $90
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Thaidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $575
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
54. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $550
55. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $175
56. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $850
57. Consignment ~ DM ~ Farbairn Sykes 3rd Pattern. Blade has most of its bluing with edges slightly sharpened. Bright wear along both spines. Guard is oval and blued. Marked England. Handle is blackened with some copper wash showing through handle near guard and has a Broad Arrow mark and below it is the letter B. Top of handle has a raised number 4. Low top nut. A couple of what appear to be aluminum paint spots on handle. Comes with original sheath. Square black chape. I cannot see where tabs were ever present. Leather at the bottom of belt loop is very dry and not attached. $300
58. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ USN Mark II. Blade marked US Navy, RH PAL 37. Full blade appears unsharpened, but has many spots of rust. This knife has been rehandled with stacked leather washers and red and grey spacers at each end. Handle has nicely beveled edges. Feels good in the hand. Guard and pommel are aluminum. Pommel is somewhat interesting in design and is pinned on. Comes with plastic USN MK II sheath. $100
59. Consignment ~ AA ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel sow zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $125
60. Consignment ~ AA ~ Vietnam Era General Cutlery 1917 Shotgun Bayonet. Bayonet was made for Vietnam duty shotguns, but will fit WWI, WWII shotguns or 1917 Enfield rifles. This rather rare bayonet is in near mint condition. Proper 1917 Vietnam Era scabbard. $225
61. Consignment ~ AA ~ Very early KA-BAR U.S.M.C. Mark II. Theater rehandled with plexiglass and an aluminum pommel. Full blade retains about 50% of its finish. WWII period sheath. Some careful sharpening, but no grinding, bellying or abuse. $85
62. Consignment ~ AA ~ USMC PAL MKII. Blade shows a slight bellying at the rear from sharpening. No grinding. Lots of spotting on blade, but I only see a small spot of corrosion on the left side near the tip. Handle is solid and tight with one dime size hole near the pommel. U.S.N. marked leather scabbard is in very good condition. LVG marked on front. $110
63. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $210
64. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
65. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
66. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
67. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
68. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
69. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. WWII Melchior Cutlery Fighting
Knife---Exc-----The double edge blade is 5 1/2" long and unused. The leather
covering of the handle is marked "Melchior Cutlery / Phila,PA.". It has the
rare snap keeper. It comes with the original scabbard that also has the
Melchior mark. The face of the scabbard has some old dry surface cracking,
but it is all there. Sure looks like a Knife Crafters knife, doesn't it.
Both from Philadelphia----same company? Ref: Silvey WWII pg 226------Quite
Rare Knife-------$ 725.00
2. Al Mar Special Forces Survival
Knife----Mint-----The sawback blade is 10" long and mint. It has the Al Mar
mark on the face side. The hollow handle is cord wrapped. It has a screw off
butt cap with rubber o-ring. It comes with the original leather sheath with
stone and lace tie down. From the 80's-----Mint-------$ 825.00------------$
SOLD------------------------------------------WWII British Commando Issue
F/S----Minty-----The blade is 6 7/8" long and unused. The guard has the
England mark. The 3rd Pattern handle has a Broad Arrow and number mark. The
handle also has the #1 mold mark. The tang nut has not been messed with. It
comes with the original minty scabbard that is complete. Nice Minty
4. WWII Australian Knuckle
Knife----The blade is 9 1/2" long with use and sharpening. There is no rust
or pitting. The knuckle bow has some use and dings but no damage. It is
marked "D.E.E." on the butt. It comes with the original scabbard that has
had the grip strap removed. Ref: Cole IV pg 40--------Scarce--------$ 575.00-----------$
SOLD-----------------------------------WWII Kabar USMC-----Exc
Plus-----The blade is 7 1/16" long with just some light rub marks. It is
marked "USMC" on one side and "Ka-Bar" on the other. The leather handle is
clean and solid with just a couple minor dings. It comes with the original
scabbard that is very clean and complete with braided leather thong. I would
assume the slit on the back was for an alternate carry method. Ref: Cole III
pg 94---Nice---$ 410.00
6. Vietnam Model 1 Miami Ek----Minty-----The
blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. It is marked "548 / 1" on one side and "Ek
/ Miami / Fla. / USA / 12-75" on the other. The handles are perfect with no
damage. It comes with the original sheath that is marked "John Ek / Commando
Knife" on the back. The leather at the male portion of the grip strap snap
is a little dry. Neat Miami Ek, never had one marked like this before. Ref:
Silvey Vietnam pg 102-107 for other Ek knives. Also check out John Sabol's
site for more info-------$ 750.00----------$
SOLD-----------------------------------WWII M3 Guard Marked Pal-----Exc-----The
blade is 6 5/8" long with 95% original finish. The guard has a slight bend
on the Pal marked end. The leather handle is clean and solid with some
dings. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with the original early M8
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #19--------$ 365.00
SOLD--------------------------------WWII Kabar Mark 1-----The
blue blade is 5 1/8" long and unused, but it does have some surface
corrosion on both sides. It is marked "Ka-Bar / Olean,N.Y." on one side and
"USN" on the other. The leather handle is clean and solid with two stable
cracked washers. It comes with the original and scarce one piece USN marked
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 81 #21-------$ 95.00
SOLD--------------------------------------------WWII M3 Guard Marked
Imperial----Exc----The blade is 6 3/4" long with light use and thinning
finish. The guard has the Imperial mark. The leather handle is very clean
and solid. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with an early M8A1
scabbard with leather thong. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #13-------$ 285.00
SOLD-------------------------------WWII Case Utility Knife-----The blade is 5" long with some use and
sharpening marks. It is marked "Case" at the ricasso. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that has had a name
removed from the front. Ref: Cole III pg 69-------$ 95.00-----------$
11. SOLD-----------------------------------Korea-Vietnam M4 Turner
Bayonet----Mint-----The blade is 6 3/4" long and mint. The guard has the TMN
marking. It comes with a minty M8A1 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 110 #27-----$
12. SOLD-------------------------------WWI-WWII 1917 LF&C Knuckle
Knife------The blade is 9 1/8" long with some minor dings in the tip area.
The knuckle handle has the LF&C markings. The wood handle has some minor
dings. Ref: Cole III pg 23--------Decent Knife-------$ 250.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------West German Combat Utility
Knife----Mint in the box------The blade is 5 5/8" long and mint. It is
marked "BW / Rostfrei" on one side and "Made / in Italy" on the other. The
handles are perfect. It comes with the original mint scabbard and original
box. Ref: Brett---The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 154-----Mint------$ 85.00
SOLD----------------------------------WWII Australian Fighting
Knife----The blade is 5 5/8" long with use and sharpening. The "See-Thru"
handle is aluminum. It comes with the original scabbard that has some old
black tape around the throat. There is a name lightly marked on the face and
1944. Ref: Cole IV pg 40.-----$ 210.00----------$
SOLD--------------------------------Charles Ochs Presentation Black
Knife------Mint-----The blade is 3 3/4" long and marked "OX ENT. / BLK-95 /
028". These Black Knives that were made in the white and numbered were
Pre-Production Presentation knives. This is #28 of only 50 made. Ref:
Brett-The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 380------Mint and Rare-----$ 475.00
16. Vietnam Milpar Pilot
Knife-----Exc--------The blade is 5" long with light sharpening at the
cutting edge. It is marked "MILPAR" at the ricasso. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete with
gray stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148 #4-------Scarce-----$ 165.00
17. Mike Silvey
Hunter-Fighter--------Minty-----Made in 2002-2003-------The blade is 7 1/4"
long and unused. It has the "Silvey" mark at the ricasso. It has a brass
guard and whale tooth handle. There are some hairline cracks at the butt end
that are stable. It comes with a heavy duty Silvey marked tooled scabbard.
18. WWII Pal USMC-----The
blade is 7" long and unused. It is marked "PAL" on one side and "USMC" on
the other. Unfortunately the leather handle has numerous dry cracks and is
also missing a part of one leather washer. It comes with the original
leather scabbard that is excellent and complete. Ref: Cole III pg 92-----$
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII M1 Bayonet----Exc
Plus-----The blade is 10" long and unused. It has a mild rough finish and is
marked "AFH / U S" at the ricasso. The plastic grips are exc with no damage.
It comes with the original M7 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 33 #3-----$ 150.00
20. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----The sturdy blade is 8 3/4" long with light sharpening. It has an
aluminum guard and pommel with fiber spacers for the handle. It comes with
the original well made scabbard. The snap works fine.--------$ 125.00--------$
USMC Boyt 43 Scabbard-----Exc----The scabbard is in Very good to Excellent
condition. The leather is soft and supple and the snap works fine. Ref: Cole
III pg 90------$ 100.00
22. Ontario Hook Blade
Machete----Minty----The blade is 12" long and unused. It is marked "Ontario
Knife / U.S." at the ricasso. It comes with the original
24. WWII India Square Tip Machete----The
original rough finished blade has light use and is 14" long and marked "
E.W. 44 / SA / ?". The wood handle is also marked but I cannot make out what
it says. It comes with the original scabbard that is Broad Arrow marked and
dated 1945. Ref: Flook--British & Commonwealth
Military Knives pg 200-------$ 90.00
25. Swiss Model 1918 Schmidt-Rubin
Bayonet-------Minty-----The double edge blade is 11 3/4" long and unused. It
is marked "Waffenfabrik / Neuhausen" at the ricasso. The wood handles are
minty with no damage. It comes with the original scabbard that is in exc
plus condition. Ref: Janzen--Bayonets pg 187-------Minty------$ 110.00
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD--------------------------------------Vietnam Western Bowie------Exc-----The
blade is 9 3/8" long and unused, but it is a little cloudy with some dark
spots. It has the early mark "Western / Bowie / U.S.A." at the ricasso. The
rosewood handles are near perfect. It comes with the original scabbard that
is complete.-------$ 145.00
A NEW BOOK: The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44 page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives. Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on the book. http://www.militaryandantiqueknives.co.uk/
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: email@example.com
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson