We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 23 JUN 2019 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 16 JUN 2019|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
Newly adjusted prices are marked in RED
1. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Vintage M-2 Parachute Knife. Shrade Walden, NY USA. Full blade shows previous polishing and cleaning, resulting in a slightly wavy appearance. Bolster, handles, spring, lock and bail are all in excellent condition. $450
2. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Pig Sticker. Bright blade and wood handle with 3 large rivets. 7” blade is absolutely mint, as is the handle. Newer sheath made in the style of the scarce G.I. belt hanger scabbard. $375
3. Consignment ~ KL ~WWII F/S, 3rd Pattern. High dome pommel, rectangular guard marked “ENGLAND”. Handle has mold mark “3” near the pommel. Blade retains about all of the original blueing. Blade is 6 ¾” long and has been re-tipped slightly. Original edge appears unsharpened. Rather scarce scabbard is in excellent condition with snap strap in place and snap working well. I rarely see this scabbard. $295
4. Consignment ~ KL ~ Gerber MKII Serial #B6880S. I think made in 1983. Full blade has been sharpened (by buffing) from serrations forward (very sharp!). No corrosion whatsoever. Sides of handle have expertly cut diamond checkering, making for a very nice grip. Large rivet sheath. $150
5. Consignment ~ KL ~ Gerber MKII #A9619S 1982. Full blade shows some very light scratches. Handle is about 99% $175
7. Consignment ~ KL ~ Theater Made Dagger. 7 ¾” blade is double edged and (I think) unsharpened since it was made. 1 ½” wide at the base. Aluminum guard and pommel. Handle is leather, aluminum and bakalite washers. I doubt that this was the original scabbard because it seems to be a little short (or it also might be that communication between knife maker and scabbard maker was not the best!) A very nice example none the less. $175
8. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Fighting/Utility Knife. Parkerized 6” blade appears unsharpened to me. (I’m not sure just how “perfect” that these were made.) Steel guard and pommel cap. Leather washer handle is in PERFECT condition. Some small rub marks on the blade finish. Scabbard is marked RUFF N READY 4030. That trade mark was used in the 40s & 50s by a leather and knife company – they mostly made leather gear for fishing. $165
9. Consignment ~ KL ~ Vietnam Garcia Survival Knife. Absolutely MINT in the original box with stone, compass, whistle and leg tie down straps. Hollow handle is empty. $195
10. Consignment KL ~ WWII Western Raft Knife. Near mint condition in original scabbard. $45
11. Consignment ~ RR ~ US M-3 Boker. Guard marked. Knife is unsharpened and retains about 99% of the original finish, minty M-8 sheath with leg tie down. $695
12. Consignment ~ RR ~ Robeson U.S.M.C. MK-II with proper original black stitched scabbard. Blade shows a lot of very light corrosion toward the tip (You can’t feel it, but you can see it.) Scabbard is supple with the snap strap intact and functional. A tough knife to find in any condition. Not so careful sharpening to the edge. Guard is slightly loose. Handle is excellent and tight. Pommel is tight. Very nice bluing on ricasso and in the fuller. $695
13. Consignment ~ RR ~ WWII Theater conversion of a Springfield Armory 1909 bayonet. Shortened original scabbard is missing the belt hook. Original keeper latch and button is intact and works fine. Barrel ring has been removed. Original S.A. grips with no cracks or chips. 8 ¼” blade is in excellent condition with much of the bluing remaining. $120
14. Consignment ~ RR ~ LF&C MK-1 1918. The handle shows the customary removing of the guard on both sides. All knuckle points and pommel point remain as issued. 6 ¾” blade has been carefully sharpened and is very sharp. Other than removing the guard sides, the knife shows very little use. Finish is thinning at the tip up about one inch. M8A1 scabbard has been carefully modified slightly at the throat and holds the knife very nicely. Belt hook has been removed. I have included a picture of two WWII GI’s wearing the 1918 knife. $775
15. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Vintage Marbles Jet Pilot Knife. 6” blade appears unsharpened. Entire knife is in 99% condition. Small amount of finish thinning at the tip. I do not believe that the scabbard is original to the knife because it has the snap strap in the “Camillus” 6” knife position and it has more wear than the knife. (Scabbards do get swapped around in collections at times.) A very nice piece none the less. $695
16. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $320
17. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
18. Consignment ~ HM ~ 5th Special Forces Group engraved presentation stiletto. Engraving reads: “You Have Never Lived Till You’ve Almost Died. For Those Who Fought For It, Life Has a Flavor the Protected Will Never Know”. Proper scabbard. Near Mint, unsharpened. Very unique. $550
19. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
20. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $150
21. Consignment ~ HM ~ Pre WWII CASE’s Tested XX Pig Sticker. Pick bone handles. Also marked CASE, BRADFORD PA. Some pitting on one side toward the guard. Very sharp. WWII period sheath marked CASS CITY.
22. Consignment ~ MM ~ Gerber Force II Serial #001048 with a Force II labeled box. Super low serial number, 48th knife made in 1979. Original box, papers and foam insert. Comes with an original SOF magazine page announcing the contest to name the knife. And the magazine page in November of 1979 showing the winner and the new name, Force II. $995
23. Consignment ~ MM ~ John EK Miami Made Model 3. 5th Special Forces group knife. The 5th group ordered 12 in 1970. For some reason, the order was never completed and remained in a semi-finished state until John Ek’s son, Gary Ek, finished 4 pieces in the early 90’s. This is one of the 4 knives with a finished handle. They did not come with an EK sheath. Ultra rare Vietnam piece! $1995
24. Consignment ~ MC ~ WWII Australian Pattern 1907 Bayonet. Wilkinson Sword Co.Mfg. Ricasso marked with WSC, date and other Commonwealth proofs. Original unfinished blade is the full 17” and appears unsharpened. Handle is marked AUSTRALIA on one side. Guard is tight and latch works smoothly. Maroon colored leather scabbard is in 100% condition and blueing top and bottom is about 98%. Back of scabbard is broad arrow marked and maker’s name is “MANDGROVITE 43”. I believe this was a Sydney based leather company. $135
25. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
26. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
28. Consignment ~ BB ~ Vietnam Era LaGana Tomahawk. Original “American Tomahawk Company” oxblood sheath. It is Possible that this “Hawk” has been rehandled at some time. Peter LaGana said (in a conversation with Mike Silvey) that the handles were exactly 12” long. This one is 16” long. All parts are near MINT. $700
29. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
30. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
31. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
32. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
33. Consignment ~ BB ~ 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto. Japan Sword. 95% condition. A small bit of plating discoloring on the opposite side of the blade from the engraving, at the tip. $550
34. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $850
35. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
36. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
37. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
38. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
39. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
40. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
41. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality.
42. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
43. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $525
44. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
45. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
47. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission High Visibility Orange Handle and Scabbard. #5 of 15 produced in original box. Details in a letter from Homer Bret. $1800
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ Conetta MKII. Unsharpened, uncarried condition. Scabbard stenciled “31” on front. $110
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
54. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
55. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
56. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
57. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $1800
58. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $90
59. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Thaidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $575
60. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
61. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $550
62. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $175
63. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $850
64. Consignment ~ AA ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel sow zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $125
65. Consignment ~ AA ~ Very early KA-BAR U.S.M.C. Mark II. Theater rehandled with plexiglass and an aluminum pommel. Full blade retains about 50% of its finish. WWII period sheath. Some careful sharpening, but no grinding, bellying or abuse. $85
66. Consignment ~ AA ~ USMC PAL MKII. Blade shows a slight bellying at the rear from sharpening. No grinding. Lots of spotting on blade, but I only see a small spot of corrosion on the left side near the tip. Handle is solid and tight with one dime size hole near the pommel. U.S.N. marked leather scabbard is in very good condition. LVG marked on front. $110
67. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $210
68. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
69. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
70. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
71. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
72. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
73. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII New Zealand Knuckle
Knife-----Exc-----The blade is 6" long and in excellent condition. It has
the N.Z. Cutlers Co. mark. The knuckle bow has no damage. The backbone of
the handle has some dings. It comes with one of the cut down USMC Medical
Corpsmen knife scabbard. The rivets down the side appear to be fairly new,
so maybe it was reinforced at a later date. Ref: Cole III pg 179 and Silvey
WWII pg 62 and 65-------Very Scarce Knife-------$ 550.00
2. WWII Marine Raider
Stiletto-----The blade is 7" long with use and sharpening. I see no markings
remaining on the blade. The guard and handle are solid with no cracks. It
comes with the original scabbard that has had the belt hooks removed and
aluminum added at the bottom. The scabbard is also marked "USMC" on the
face. There is also some markings on the back---probably the owners name.
Ref: Cole III pg 46-47------Decent Piece-------$ 875.00
SOLD--------------------------------------------WWII Kabar Mark 2-----Near
Mint-----The blade is 7 1/16" long with just a touch of sharpening right at
the cutting edge. The guard has the Kabar mark. The leather handle is
unused. It comes with a minty USN MK2 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 87
4. WWII Colonial Mark 1------The
blade is 5 1/8" long with some use and sharpening. It is marked "Mark I /
Colonial" on one side and "U.S.N." on the other. The handle is in excellent
condition with a couple minor dings. It comes with a USN MK1 scabbard that
has a crack on the one side (a little epoxy should fix that). Ref: Cole III
pg 78 #9-------$ 125.00
5. British Divers Knife----The
stainless sawback blade is 7 3/4" long with use and some spotting. The grip
and the face of the scabbard has the stores numbers. The original scabbard
has rubber leg straps. The rubber keeper is split---its all there but split.
Probably from the 80's. Ref: Flook--British & Commonwealth Military Knives
pg 92-----$ 150.00
6. Vietnam Milpar Pilot
Knife-----Exc--------The blade is 5" long with light sharpening at the
cutting edge. It is marked "MILPAR" at the ricasso. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete with
gray stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148 #4-------Scarce-----$ 165.00
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Model 1905E1
Bayonet----Mint in the Wrap------Still wrapped in the wax paper wrap. Marked
"AFH / U S / 1943" at the ricasso. -------Mint-------$ 225.00
8. Unmarked M5 Bayonet------I
really don't know where this is from. Both the bayonet and scabbard are
totally unmarked. The scabbard has the wood grained body like some of the
West German made scabbards but there are no markings. The bayonet has a 6
3/4" unused blade with a light gray parkerizing and is totally unmarked.
Quite unusual-----$ 65.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------Vietnam Hackman Knife----Exc
Plus------The blade is 7" long and seems to have some light sharpening marks
and a faintly dull finish. It has the Hackman mark. The leather handle is
unused. The hollow handle has the original survival items. It comes with a
minty original sheath that is complete with compass tool and leather
tie-down. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 124-------$ 485.00
10. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----The sturdy blade is 8 3/4" long with light sharpening. It has an
aluminum guard and pommel with fiber spacers for the handle. It comes with
the original well made scabbard. The snap works fine.--------$ 125.00--------$
SOLD----------------------------------Vietnam Kabar 1209-----The blade is 6" long with use and sharpening. The
original black blade appears to have also been painted black. It has the
Kabar mark at the ricasso. The laminated handles have no damage. It comes
with the original and complete black leather scabbard.-------$ 135.00
Imperial Sawback Bayonet-----Mint-----The sawback blade is 6 5/8" long and
unused. The guard has the Imperial marking. The plastic handles are mint. It
comes with a M10 scabbard that is complete with tie-down.--------Mint-----$
SOLD----------------------------------------Vietnam Hackman CIA Butterfly
Knife------Minty-----The blade is 3 3/4" long and unused. Both handles have
the Hackman mark. ----Minty-----$ 150.00
Murphy Combat Knife-----Exc Plus-----The blade is 6" long with maybe just a
touch of sharpening at the cutting edge. The handle has had the markings
removed. The coloring is the same, so this was done a long time ago. Maybe
at the request of the owner and done by Murphy. It comes with the original
scabbard that has a cut at the throat from the blade, otherwise it is
complete. Ref: Cole IV pg 157-158------$ 350.00
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Model 1942
Bayonet-----Minty------The blade is 15 7/8" long and unused. It is marked "U.F.H.
/ U. S. / 1943" at the ricasso. The plastic grips have no damage. It comes
with a USN MK1 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 32 #6------Minty-------$ 325.00
WWII M3 Lazy "S" Scabbard----Exc Plus-Near Mint-----Rare scabbard that is
complete. Ref: Cole III pg 32 --------$ 285.00
17. Ontario Hook Blade
Machete----Minty----The blade is 12" long and unused. It is marked "Ontario
Knife / U.S." at the ricasso. It comes with the original
18. SOLD--------------------------------Vietnam Camillus 6" Pilot
Knife-----The blade is 6" long with light use. It has the Camillus mark at
the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. The pommel is peened. It
comes with the original scabbard that is missing the grip strap and stone
pocket snap. It does have the original marked stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148
19. Swiss Model 1918 Schmidt-Rubin
Bayonet-------Minty-----The double edge blade is 11 3/4" long and unused.
It has some dark spots at the tip. It
is marked "Elsener / Schwyz" at the ricasso and "563069" on the
guard. The wood handles are
minty with no damage. It comes with the original scabbard that is in exc
plus condition. Ref: Janzen--Bayonets pg 187-------Minty------$ 110.00
20. WWI-WWII 1917 LF&C Knuckle
Knife------The full blade is 9" long with light use and some spotting.
The guard has the LF&C marking. The wood handle is excellent with just some
minor dings. It comes with a WWII era leather scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Melchior Cutlery Fighting
Knife---Exc-----The double edge blade is 5 1/2" long and unused. The leather
covering of the handle is marked "Melchior Cutlery / Phila,PA.". It has the
rare snap keeper. It comes with the original scabbard that also has the
Melchior mark. The face of the scabbard has some old dry surface cracking,
but it is all there. Sure looks like a Knife Crafters knife, doesn't it.
Both from Philadelphia----same company? Ref: Silvey WWII pg 226------Quite
Rare Knife-------$ 725.00
SOLD------------------------------------------------WWII Kabar USMC-----The blade is
7" long and retains 95% original finish. The markings have been removed---it
was marked with the large "USMC" on one side and "Ka-Bar" on the other. The
leather handle is clean and solid. It has the thick pommel with a peened on
rectangular tang. It comes with the original exc plus scabbard that is
complete. I do not know what the copper rivet was for. Ref: Cole III pg
SOLD-------------------------------------------WWII Kabar Mark 2-----Exc
Plus-----The blade is 7" long and unused. It has some rub marks at the tip.
The guard has the Kabar marking. The leather handle is unused. It comes with
an exc plus USN MK2 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87
blade is 6" long with some sharpening marks. It has the Kinfolks mark at the
ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original
Kinfolks marked scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 66------$ 135.00
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Theater Fighting
Knife---Minty------The sturdy blade is 7" long and unused. It has a steel
guard, leather handle and steel butt cap. It comes with the original minty
scabbard that is complete.------$ 125.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------WWII M3 Case Guard
Marked-----The blade is 6 3/4" long with re-sharpening of the cutting edge
and false edge. There is no rust or pitting and there is no finish left on
the blade. The guard has the Case mark. The handle is the scarce 6 ring
version but is quite dark. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with
an excellent M8A1 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 96 #8------$ 200.00
A NEW BOOK: The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44 page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives. Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on the book. http://www.militaryandantiqueknives.co.uk/
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: email@example.com
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson