We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 05 JULY 2015 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not to wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 28 JUNE 2015|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
1. WWII Springfield Randall. Judging by the condition of the sheath and original stone, I’m going to say that this knife was never carried (see pictures). Full 7 7/8” blade appears unsharpened, but does have 3 VERY tiny nicks in the edge. The corrosion on the top ½ of the blade appears to be from being stored in the sheath for the last 70 plus years. Dark areas on the bottom ½ of the blade do not look like corrosion, but rather just “dark.” Guard, handle and pommel are in 100% condition. I removed the leather strap from the pommel nut to photograph it, and reinstalled it for other pictures. Very strong Randall stamp. An excellent example of a rare WWII knife and sheath.
3. Marto Brewer Combat-Survival Knife. Blade retains about 80% original bluing. Handle about the same. Handle contains the working compass and survival gear tube. Water purification tabs turned to dust. Replaced 7” scabbard.
4. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Stone Knuckle Knife. Unique with emerald green eyes. 6 ½” blade appears to be theater made as it doesn’t look like any production blade that I can identify. Blade has plenty of scratches but no rust or pitting and is very sharp. Heavy harness leather period scabbard appears to be waxed with supple and solid leather, no cracking and snap strap functions. GI belt hanger. This scabbard was obviously made for and carried with this knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
5. Vietnam Era 6” Marbles Jet Pilot Knife. No doubt one of 5000 supplied to the US Navy at the beginning of the Jet Pilot knife era. Full 6” blade shows some sharpening, but no rust or grinding. Guard, handle and pommel are tight. Top of pommel shows some small degree of corrosion. Proper scabbard complete with stone. Scabbard is supple, no cracks and snap strap works fine.
6. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western Shark Knife. Blade is 3 line Western Mark. Blade is dark and pitted. Handle is unusual in that it is made from a single piece coco-bolo, and it is made the same way the Western M-31 para USMC knife.
8. WWII Era Bayonet grips. Black, unused condition. I don’t think that these have ever been on a bayonet.
11. Consignment ~ TV ~ Early WWII Camillus Cutlery Screw Top MKII U.S.N. Knife. Full blade shows very careful sharpening and retains about 80% of its original finish. Guard, pommel and handle are 100%. Original scabbard is dark and a little stiff but very serviceable and has a working snap strap.
12. Consignment ~ TV ~ WWII Era E.G. Waterman. Plated 6 3/8” Sawback blade appears unsharpened, but does have quite a bit of plating “leaching.” No rust or pitting. Wood handle has 2 cracks
(typical) and has carved “KC” in one side. Tight guard and pommel. Excellent original left hand sheath.
13. Sale Pending ~ Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Trench Knife. D-guard with carved wood handle, brass mounts. Double-edged blade. Original custom sheath stamped with owner’s initials “EB” and stenciled with “EB 4514”. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
14. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Era (Baby) Small Ranger Knife and Scabbard. Pacific Theater. 6 ¼” blade has some spotting, but only very little pitting. Very good plus condition overall. Proper scabbard in excellent condition overall. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
15. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Wood handled Fighting Knife with a 5 ¼” blade made in the style of a Hitler Youth Knife Blade. Ricasso marked “WHITBY” (?). Made in Solingen. Handle is wood with copper, steel plates fitted into handle. Lead washer at guard added for weight. Lots of time and work in this one.
16. Sale Pending ~ Vietnam Era Kabar 1207. Near mint condition knife and scabbard. No box.
17. Korean War Era US M-4 Kinfolks Inc. M-1 carbine bayonet conversion to wood handle. Appears unissued since arsenal rework. Parkerized blade has one small nick. Proper painted guard and pommel show some slight flaking. Proper M8 A-1 period scabbard. Excellent plus condition overall.
18. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
19. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
20. Consignment GS~ WWII Kabar 6” Commando. 5 7/8” bright blade appears to be unsharpened except for the ¾” tip where some sharpening is evident. Original scabbard is very nice and is intact. Guard, handle and pommel are tight.
21. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
22. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
23. US M-6 Bayonet, Aerial Cutlery Co. New in original box and wrapper. Package dated May 1961. Bayonet only—no scabbard was shipped in this package. Package has been carefully opened.
24. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
25. Consignment ~ JH~ Chrome 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto with original scabbard. Knife is 100%. Sheath has snap strap broken.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
Vietnam Randall Model 2 Fighter---Nice----The double edge blade is 7" long
and in excellent condition. There are a couple carbon spots which would
probably clean off. It has a nickel silver guard and duralumin butt cap. It
has the early 7 spacers at the guard and a commando shaped wood handle. It
comes with a nice Johnson Rough Back sheath with unused Bear marked white
stone. All snaps work fine. This would be a 1969 to 1972 made
knife.-----Nice Early Randall----$ 725.00
WWII British BC41 Knuckle Knife----Nice----The blade is 5 3/8" long and in
excellent condition. It is a nice full blade with light sharpening marks. It
has the correct "B.C.41" mark on the tang. The steel knuckle handle is
excellent with no damage. It is correctly marked "BC 41". It comes with the
original scabbard that has some stitching separated near the tip and a name
on the face. The grip strap is complete and the snap works fine. Ref: Silvey
WWII pg 140-----Rare Knife-----$ 1750.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
WWII Herder Commando-----The single edge blade is 6 1/8" long. It has use
and some old pin-head pitting. The handles are in excellent condition and
marked "Herder / Phila." and "Commando". It comes with a very nice WWII era
scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg
150-----Scarce Fighter----$ 350.00
SOLD------------------------------------------WWII Kinfolks M3-----Mint----The
blade is 6 3/4" long and unused-only scabbard marks. The guard is marked
"U.S. M3 / K.I.". The leather handle is unused. The pommel has the ordnance
mark. It comes with a mint M8A1 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #16-----Scarce
5. Model 1917 Bolo-----Minty-----The blade is 10 3/8" long and is unused. It is
marked "U.S. / Mod 1917" on one side and "Plumb / Phila / 1918" on the
other. The wood handles are quite minty. It comes with the original scabbard
marked "Brauer Bros. / 1918". The scabbard is clean and solid. Ref: Cole III
pg 21 #4------Minty----$ 250.00
Vietnam Grey Handle Gerber--1969----The blade is 6 3/4" long and in nice
condition. It is a full blade with a bright finish. I do not think it was
buffed but I think it was polished. There is no rust or pitting. It has the
Gerber mark on one side and "012955" on the other. The black guard and
pommel are excellent with only one small rub mark on the corner of the
guard. The handle is excellent with no marks. It comes with the original
Gerber marked scabbard with the left shoulder strap (which is correct for
this serial number knife). The snap works fine.---Nice 69 Gerber----$ 825.00
7. WWI 1917 A.C.Co. Knuckle
Knife----Exc Plus-----The blade is 9" long and unused. The inside of the
knuckle bow has the A.C.Co. marking. The wood handle has a couple
minor dings. It comes with the original Jewell marked scabbard. There is a
small dent in the throat tube and one rivet is missing from the tip. Ref:
Cole III pg 23----Nice Knife & Scabbard----$ 485.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
8. WWII Anderson Fighting
Knife----The blade is 8 1/4" long and made from the mid-section of the
Patton Saber. It has some sharpening marks but otherwise is in excellent
condition. The Anderson marked handle has some minor scratches but no
damage. It comes with the original scabbard that has the owners initials on
the front. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 186-----$ 350.00
WWII New Zealand Knuckle Knife----Minty----The blade is 6" long and unused.
It retains 100% original black finish. The handle is unused. It comes with
the original minty scabbard that is complete. Ref: Silvey WWII pg 64------Minty----$ 500.00
SOLD----------------------------------------------Special Forces Presentation
Stiletto---Mint----The blade is 7" long and marked "10th Special Forces
Group (ABN) / Bad Tolz Germany". It also has the Special Forces Crest at the
ricasso. The guard is marked "1976 / Sheffield / England" on one side and
NATO markings on the other. The 3rd Pattern handle is unused. It comes with
the original minty scabbard. Ref: Clinton-Knives of the US Special Forces pg
11. Vietnam Tru-Bal Battle
Blade----Mint-----The blade is 7 1/2" long and unused. It is marked "TRU-BAL".
The black micarta handles are unused. It comes with the original Tru-Bal
marked leather sheath that is complete. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg
WWII Patton Sword Blade Knife----Nice----The blade is 7 5/8" long and made
from the mid-section of the Patton Saber. The blade has some old spotting
and age darkening but I don't think it has been used. The leather wrapped
handle is clean, solid and unused. It comes with a minty scabbard that is
complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg 116-117 and Silvey WWII pg
228-229-----Scarce Knife-----$ 365.00
13. WWII Kabar Mark 1----The blue
blade is 5 1/4" long with sharpening marks along the cutting edge. It
retains 90% original blue finish. It is marked "Ka-Bar / Olean.N.Y." at the
ricasso. The leather handle has the black spacers at each end. It comes with
the Exc Plus original scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref:
Cole III pg 80 #20----Quite Scarce With A Fuller----$ 165.00
SOLD---------------------------------------Late Vietnam Western 8" Fighter---Nice----The blade is 8" long and unused.
It has the Western mark on one side and "L46-8" on the other. It has a brass
guard and a leather handle. There is a small amount of rust on the exposed
tang. It comes with the original scabbard that appears to have had shoe
polish put on it. The snap works fine. -----$ 200.00
15. Randall Model 1 Fighter----Mint
In The Wrap----This is a Model 1 with a 7" Stainless marked blade. It has a
double brass guard, leather handle and duraluminum butt cap. Also includes
the Randall marked scabbard. It has the Take care of your knife paper and
original wrap and tissue paper wrapped around the knife. ---Mint in the
Fighter----Mint-----The heavy blade is 7 1/2" long and unused. It has the
Silvey mark near the ricasso. It has a nickel silver guard and aluminum butt
cap with thong hole. The handle is a nice piece of stag with finger grooves.
It comes with the original heavy duty tooled leather scabbard with the
Silvey mark. Really Nice Early Silvey Fighter With No Serial
SOLD----------------------------------WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife----The sturdy double edge blade is 9 1/2" long with use, spotting and
age darkening. It has a steel knuckle bow with 7 points. The wood handle is
made with finger grooves. It comes with the original scabbard that is
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
Bayonet--late 70's--- Mint---According to Cole III pg 117, Colt contracted
with a West German Company, Carl Eickhorn Inc. to make M7 Bayonets for them.
Cole Book III was printed in 1979 which means these were produced prior to
that. The blade is marked "Colt's 62316 / Hartford Conn USA / Made in
W-Germany". The blade has scabbard marks. The underside of the guard is
marked "US M7". The scabbard is marked U.S. M8A1 / Made in W. Germany" and
is identical to the one in the book with the aluminum tips on the grip
straps and pebbeled finish on the snap. Also included, but not shown in the
pictures, is the original unmarked plastic sleeve. Ref: Cole III pg
117---- Mint Condition------$ 125.00
Theater Knuckle Knife----The double edge blade is 8 5/8" long. The blade is
in nice condition but does have age darkening. The knuckle handle is thick
and well cast. There is no damage to the handle. It comes with the original
tooled leather scabbard that is in excellent plus condition. There is a tag
with the knife that says it was made in Lufkin, Texas during the war.------$
500.00 Note: No Paypal On This Item.
20. Vietnam Special Forces "Square" Tip Bolo-----The
blade is 9" long and in excellent condition. It has some sharpening marks
along the cutting edge otherwise it is in Exc Plus condition. The wood handle is in exc plus
condition with no damage. It comes with the original wood insert scabbard
that is also in excellent condition. The only damage is the cut grip strap.
Ref: Cole III pg 168-----Nice Rare Bolo-----$ 365.00
21. Gerber Mark II---1980 Mint In
The Box----The blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It has the Gerber mark on one
side and "099244" on the other. The black handle is perfect. It comes with a
mint Gerber marked leather sheath complete with lacings. The original box
contains the Gerber booklet dated 6/80, foam liner and plastic sleeve for
the scabbard. The box is marked to the knife. -------Mint------$ 250.00
22. SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Theater Made Fighting
Knife----The blade is 8 1/8" long and from a Bayonet. It has a steel guard
and aluminum pommel. The handle is made of plastic, fiber and aluminum
spacers. It comes with the original leather scabbard.-------$ 85.00
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII USMC Medical Corpsmen
Knife-----Minty-----The blade is 11 3/8" long and unused, It is marked "U.S.M.C.
/ Chatillion,N.Y.". The wood handles are held with 3 brass rivets. It comes
with an original scabbard that is marked "USMC / Boyt / 44". Ref: Cole
III pg 42 #3--------Minty-----$ 175.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Wilkinson 2nd Pattern F/S
With Name Banner----The blade is 6 3/4" long with use and sharpening. It has
the Wilkinson logo on one side and the F-S logo on the other. It also has a
name banner "C.W.H. LONDON 1944". The guard is unmarked. The tang nut
has not been messed with. It comes with the original scabbard that is
excellent condition. There is no England mark, so this was a bring back
knife. Decent Named F/S------$ 675.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------WWII Australian Fighting
Knife With See-Thru Handle-----The blade is 5 5/8" long with an unusual
double clip. It has use and sharpening, but no rust or pitting. The handle
has normal wear. It comes with a nice leather sheath. Scarce Australian
"A NEW BOOK"---SOG
Knife Collector is a new
book by Michael W. Silvey in the military knife series. It covers a narrow
area of collecting and helps the collector identify honest specimens and
dis-tinguish them from fakes. The for-mat is 8.5 inches by 11 inches and is
all in color. The soft cover book is less than fifty pages but includes all
the know variations of SOG knives. The information covered by this book will
be valuable to both the new and advanced collector. The printing is limited
to 2,000 copies. The book retails for $20 plus shipping. Whole-sale prices are available
81. Reference Book--KNIVES of the
6908 Diamond Court
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
83. FAKE F/S--The following information is being
presented in the hope that other collectors will not get burnt:
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson