We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 15 DEC 2019 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 08 DEC 2019|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. SOLD------------------------------Consignment ~ GJ ~ ORIGINAL E.W. Stone Sr. WWII Fighting Knife. The nicest example of one of the earliest Stone knuckle knives. Comes with letter of authenticity from Stone Jr. All of the owners info is on the scabbard and an in-depth two page (WWII and after ) history of the travels of the mine sweeper Sheldrake that the owner was crew on. Very interesting service record. Blade is from a KA-BAR USN MK2 knife. As interesting and as well documented of a Strone knife that I have ever had in my hands. $4495
2. SOLD------------------------------------Consignment ~ GJ ~ Theater made style knife. Aluminum knucks in the style of a 1918 U.S. knife. Handle appears to have been cast on to a 9 ½” curved blade that is engraved “To My Brother”. Original scabbard. Very unique piece. $365
3. Consignment ~ KL ~ Gerber MKII, 1980 production, Serial # 097858. Near mint with Gerber steel. 1980 thru 2019 Military use possible. $275
4. SOLD---------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ Camillus MKII earliest model with Screw Top pommel. Unsharpened condition. VERY light discoloration on the metal portion of the scabbard. $135
5. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII early 3rd pattern F/S knife, with the broad arrow B2 marking. Has not been re-tipped, as so many were. The scabbard is a reproduction. Back of sheath is stamped Made in England and an inked in price of $6.95…??? $250
6. SOLD--------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ Hungarian Airborne Recon Platoon Throwing Knife. Circa 70’s & 80’s. Near mint 8” blade appears unsharpened. Two piece numbers matching scabbard is designed to be separated from the frog and the knife to be thrown directly from the lower portion of the sheath itself. On the handle is embossed with a scout car, a parachute, a lightning bolt and the Hungarian flag. On the other side is MN in a circle. It stands for Magyar Nephadseregh, (Hungarian Peoples Army). Steven Dick wrote an article on this knife a long time ago (see pictures). Actually one of the most unique designs that I have seen. $295
7. Consignment ~ KL ~ Shop Made Knuckle Duster from WWII. Blade appears to be made from the tip of a saber blade (looks like the front of a fuller at the guard), wood handle, steel knucks and pommel. Scabbard appears to be made from an old saddle girth or some other piece of harness. 9 ½” blade.
8. SOLD---------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ US M-3 Imperial Guard Marked. Minty, unsharpened, 99% original finish, proper early M-8 scabbard with original leg tie. Hard to upgrade this one unless it had a box. $350
9. Consignment ~ KL ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Excellent plus condition. Still retains most of the chemical darkening on the handle, M-7 blade is unsharpened and retains about 99% of its original finish. Very unique custom made scabbard has been stitched by machine and scalloped to fit the knife handle. Owner’s name is on the back and his initials are stamped into the pommel area (see pictures). This knife and scabbard show some age, but I believe that it was never carried. Very nice. $575
10. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Marine Parachutist Knife W/Sheath as shown in Cole’s Book 4, Page 186 and Silvey U.S. Military Knives 1941-1991, Pg. 312. Totally unmarked except for brass butt cap engraved with the initials R.H.P. and apparently a serial #31268750 which if tracked down should lead to the branch of service and person who owned the knife. Excellent plus condition, knife and sheath. $600
11. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Era Western Shark Knife. 6” bright blade may have been carefully sharpened. No scratches or sharpening marks anywhere on the blade. Brass guard, aluminum pommel. Proper Western Double Stitched scabbard is in excellent condition as well. $155
12. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Survival Knife. Metal handle 5” blade has some tiny corrosion spots on the left side of the blade, none on the right side. Screw off pommel includes a built in compass that actually still works. Original basketweave sheath has snap strap broken. $200
13. Consignment ~ KL ~ Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Vintage M-2 Parachute Knife. Shrade Walden, NY USA. Full blade shows previous polishing and cleaning, resulting in a slightly wavy appearance. Bolster, handles, spring, lock and bail are all in excellent condition. $300
14. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $300
15. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
16. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
17. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $175
18. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
19. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
20. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
21. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
22. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
23. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
24. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $850
25. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
26. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
27. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
28. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
29. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
30. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
31. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality. $450
32. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
33. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $575
34. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
35. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
36. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
37. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
39. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
40. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $150
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $850
48. Consignment ~ AA ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel show zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $120
49. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $150
50. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
51. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
52. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
53. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
54. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
55. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
SOLD---------------------------------WWII John Ek Model 1 Fighting
Knife---Exc Plus--Minty----The blade is 7 1/4" long with light sharpening
marks along the cutting edge, otherwise it is unused. There is no rust or
pitting. It has the Hamden Conn mark on the blade and "1K971" at the ricasso.
The wood handle has no damage. It comes with a minty original scabbard that
is complete. Ek used a variety of scabbards for his knives. Ref: Silvey WWII
pg 119-121-----Very nice and Scarce Ek Knife-----$ 1200.00
2. WWII Kephart Fighting Knife----Exc
Plus-----The double edge blade is 7 3/8" long with very light sharpening
marks right at the cutting edge. The wood handles are excellent with no
damage. One side of the handle is marked "KEPHART" and the other side is
marked "PICKHARDT"----I would assume the owner. There are also initials on
both sides "TKP"---no doubt the owners initials. It comes with the original
well made scabbard that is complete. Ref: Bill Walters--US & Allied Military
Knives pg 61-62 and Bill Wright--Theater Knives pg 150------Rare
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII 3rd Pattern F/S Issue Knife-----Mint-----The blade is 6 7/8" long and
mint. The guard has the England mark. The 3rd Pattern handle is unused and
is marked Broad Arrow 11 at the base and a #4 mold mark. The tang nut has
not been messed with. It comes with the original minty scabbard that is
complete.------Nice Issue F/S-------$ 350.00
WWII Australian Paratrooper MK1 Machete Bayonet-----The blued blade is 11
1/8" long with some use, some finish loss and some dings on the back bone.
It has a partial small broad arrow mark just below the guard. The wood
handles have some dings and the pommel is marked "2172". It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. It has the correct markings on the back.
Ref: Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 52 and Walters--US & Allied
Military Knives pg 212-213------Quite Scarce-----$ 775.00---------$750.00
WWII Theater Knuckle Knife-----The sturdy blade is 9 1/2" long with use and
sharpening. The cutting edge is up like some British knives. It has an
aluminum knuckle bow with the owners info deeply stamped. It is a full tang
knife with fiber handles. It comes with the original heavy duty scabbard
that was made for the knife.---------$ 425.00
Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip Bolo----Minty------The blade is 9 1/4"
long and unused. The wood handle has no damage. It comes with the original
minty scabbard that is complete. Probably the nicest one I have ever had.
Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 42 and Cole III pg 168-----Minty-----$ 1000.00--------$950.00
7. WWII Camillus
USMC------Minty------The blade is 7" long and unused. The guard has the USMC
marking. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original
minty scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #20--------Minty------$
Vietnam Marble's Pilot Knife----Minty----The bright blade is 6" long and
unused. It has the Marble's mark at the ricasso. It has a brass guard and
steel pommel. The leather handle is unused. It comes with the original minty
scabbard that is complete with grey stone. This is the commercial version of
the Vietnam Pilot knife and made at the same time. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Kinfolks Guard Marked M3-----The blade is 6 5/8" long with use,
sharpening and old spotting. the guard has the Kinfolks mark. The leather
handle is clean and solid. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with
the original early M8 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 97
10. WWII Cattaraugus 225Q-----Exc-----The
blade is 6 1/8" long with some very light sharpening marks. It has the
Cattaraugus mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid and
has the rough center section that we sometimes see. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 67-----$ 110.00---------$85.00
11. SOLD--------------------------------Vietnam Era Unmarked Pilot
Knife------Mint-----The blade is 5" long and unused. The leather handle is
unused. There are no markings on the pommel. It comes with the original
minty scabbard that is complete with gray stone. It is totally unmarked but
I believe it is a early 70/s Ontario.-------Mint----$ 65.00
12. WWII Australian V-44 Fighting
Knife-----Exc Plus-Minty------The blade is 9" long and unused. It has an
aluminum guard. The wood handles are minty with no damage. There are some
markings on one of the handles but I don't know what it means. It comes with
the original minty scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole IV pg
SOLD----------------------------------------Randall Model 16 Dive
Knife-----Mint-----The Stainless marked blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It
has a nickel silver double guard. The handle is a black micarta with thong
hole. It comes with a very scarce Randall marked Nylon Model 16 dive sheath
that is complete with rubber leg straps. ------Scarce Mint Rig------$ 625.00
14. MSI Mark 2---Exc----The blade
is 6 7/8" long with some sharpening along the cutting edge. It has the MSI
mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with
the original leather sheath. These knives are Issue Mark 2's. They were made
by Manufacturing Specialties Inc. which was located in Texas. They received
a Government contract sometime in the 80's for 5500 knives. Quite
15. SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Theater Fighting
Knife------The blade is 8 5/8" long with use, sharpening and old spotting. I
think the blade is from a Model 1942 Bayonet. It has a brass guard, fiber
spacer handle and aluminum pommel. It comes with the original and well made
16. WWII M3 Imperial----Exc
Plus----The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. The guard has had the markings
removed. The leather handle is clean and solid. The ordnance mark on the
pommel has been marked out. It comes with the original leather scabbard that
is complete. These knives were sold in Hardware and Surplus stores during
the war. Ref: Cole III pg 102-------$ 225.00--------$185.00
SOLD------------------------------WWII Kabar Mark 1
Variation-----Exc Plus-----The blue blade is 5 1/8" long with very-very
light use. It is marked "Ka-Bar / Olean,N.Y." at the ricasso. The leather
handle is clean and solid. It has a wood pommel with a steel butt cap. It
comes with the original scabbard that is complete. Quite Scarce
Knife-----Ref: Cole III pg 84------$ 175.00
18. WWII Australian Fighting
Knife------Exc-----The blade is 5 7/8" long with just a touch of sharpening.
The aluminum handle is the see-thru version. It comes with a WWII era
scabbard. Ref: Cole IV pg 40------$ 225.00------------$185.00
19. SOLD---------------------------------WWII Western Baby
Shark----Exc-----The bright blade is 5" long and has the Western mark at the
ricasso. It has a plastic guard, leather handle and plastic pommel. The is a
slight gap between the plastic spacer and plastic pommel. It appears that
the plastic pommel could not be pushed down any farther on the tang which
created the slight gap. It comes with the original Western double stitch
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 62-------$ 125.00
WWII Theater Fighting Knife-----The sturdy blade is 7" long with sharpening
along the cutting edge. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with
the original and well made sewn and riveted scabbard that is
complete.-----Nice Piece------$ 125.00--------$110.00
21. Vietnam Tru-Bal Battle
Blade------The blade is 7 1/4" long with use and sharpening. The handles
have bumps and scrapes. It comes with the original Tru-Bal marked scabbard
that has some stitching separated at the tip. The #4 on the back is the
Model number of the Battle Blade. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 121------$ 125.00---------$110.00
22. Vietnam 6" Camillus Pilot
Knife----The blade is 6" long with use and sharpening. It has the Camillus
mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. The pommel is
peened on. It comes with a scarce original scabbard that has some carry
wear and non original white stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148------$ 110.00--------$95.00
23. Vietnam Hackman CIA Butterfly
Knife-----The blade is 3 3/4" long with light sharpening. Both handles have
the Hackman mark. ---------$ 125.00-------$110.00
SOLD----------------------------------Reference Book----British & Commonwealth Military Knives by Ron Flook----used----$
25. Reference Book----British & Commonwealth
Military Knives by Ron Flook-----used----$ 125.00
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD-------------------------------------------Desert Storm M7 Bayonet in
Desert Tan----Mint---The blade is 6 1/2" long and unused. The guard has the
M7 Gen Cut marking. The handle has the desert tan grips. It comes with a
mint M 10 scabbard that is complete with original lace tie
SOLD--------------------------------------M7 Bayonet & M8A1 Scabbard----Mint
In Sealed Box----Dated Jan 1977-----You get to open it-------Mint---$ 110.00
Bayonet----Mint-----Final Product Improved Lan-Cay from the last
contract------The blade is 7 1/8" long and mint. It has the Lan-Cay mark at
the ricasso. It comes with the original scabbard with the original cardboard
wrap at the tip. It also comes with a letter from Homer Brett explaining the
Bayonet (dated 1996).------Mint------$ 250.00----------$175.00
A NEW BOOK: The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44 page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives. Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on the book. http://www.militaryandantiqueknives.co.uk/
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
For Items Bought From John's
*Credit Cards Are Accepted
*Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders
*No Paypal Except Paypal Debit Mastercard
*Standard 3 Day Inspection Period
*Buyer Pays All Postage & Insurance
For Items Bought From Gary's List
*Payment in certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson