We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 25 MAR 2018 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 18 MAR 2018|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignors personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
Newly adjusted prices are marked in RED
1. Consignment ~ BB ~ F/S 2nd Pattern B-2 Wilkinson Sword. This knife is in exceptional condition with very little blackening missing at the pommel, less missing from the knurled handle. Blade is unsharpened with about 2 % of bluing missing from the very tip. No scratches or corrosion anywhere on the blade. Guard retains 100% blue finish with a couple of very small marks on one side. Black square chape and brown leather are 100% intact, as well as the elastic band. Nicest combo that I have ever seen. $675
2. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles 6” Jet Pilot Knife. Absolutely MINT with minty sheath, stone and leg tie-downs. Hard to upgrade this one unless you had the box. Silvey Vietnam Pg. 119. $1260
3. Consignment ~ BB ~ Model 1832 Foot Soldiers Artillery Sword by Ames. Dated 1839. Authenticating this sword is above my pay-grade. Even after a couple of hours on the Internet, I can say that it seems that there are more reasons to think that it is legit than to say that it is not. Sword is in excellent condition. Blade appears to have a tiny crack just above the eagle on the ricasso. Scabbard shows drying and cracking, but it remains very solid. Note all of the photos and markings. Examples online are from $1200 to $4000. We are going with the lower end. $1000
4. Consignment ~ BB ~ Western Cutlery L-77 Blue Blade. Near MINT. Proper double stitched scabbard. Another beautiful example. $735
5. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $1010
6. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $892
7. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2520
8. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
9. Consignment ~ BB ~ 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto. Japan Sword. 95% condition. A small bit of plating discoloring on the opposite side of the blade from the engraving at the tip. $682
10. SOLD~ Consignment ~ BB ~ Round Tip Bolo. Later version with black painted finish. Original scabbard with 3 rivets at the throat. Original shipping box and plastic outer wrap. $265
11. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $1050
12. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $552
13. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard.
14. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Era John EK Knife. Model 1, number G192. Knife is in the original box with the original “YOUR SILENT PARTNER” handbook. Box is serial numbered to the knife. The other end of the box appears to be actually signed by John Ek. (Hard to read, but it is there) and 1944. Also the knife was apparently made for (also on box end) “Pvt. George Alexander.” The knife was likely never delivered as it came out of the John Ek estate…?? Near mint condition. Very cool piece. $2365
15.SOLD---------------------------------------Consignment ~ BB ~ An extremely rare U.S. Army Counterintelligence Knife. Made for the “342 Military Intelligence Co. (DIV)” unit. One of, at the most, 70 pieces ordered by a SPECIAL FORCES OFFICER. I have heard of this knife, but it is the first one that I have actually seen. Hollow ground blade is unsharpened with a needle sharp tip. ¼” steel construction. Highly crafted. Unique “342 SPYBUSTERS” coffee cup included. Also Gary Boyd explains the background in his Collector’s Corner column.
16. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $1010
17. Consignment ~ BB ~ Western L-77, Bright Blade. Steel guard. Excellent PLUS condition with proper L-77 sheath. $735
18. Consignment ~ BB ~ KA-BAR MKII USN Blade Marked. Rare “blue wash” blade finish. Unsharpened. Thick pommel peened tang. Early leather sheath is excellent, but is missing one rivet at the throat. $315
19. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
20. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Pocket Knife. Make 2010. Looks like Micata Scales. $210
21. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $341
22. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $551
23. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Dagger. 7 3/8” dagger blade with walrus ivory handle. Brass guard and pommel. $604
24. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 1010. A real badass dagger of the highest quality.
25. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $577
26. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter/Hunter with a spear point folding blade in the stag handle. 7” main blade. Made in 2010. Silvey made sheath. $399
27. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $660
28. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $504
29. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $147
30. Consignment ~ DS ~ Early Vietnam Fat Guard SOG Knife. Full blade shows some sharpening at the edge and false edge. Blade retains about 75% of original blue. Guard is tight. Handle is tight and 100% solid. Pommel is very slightly loose and retains the original wrist thong. Blade does have one small spot of corrosion about 1 ½’ forward of the guard on the right side. Proper scabbard is in excellent condition and retains the original two tone grey stone. The stone is somewhat dirty. A very nice, honest example of the first of the 6” SOG knives. $2000
31. Consignment ~ DS ~ Presentation “Fat Guard” SOG Knife. Presented to CAPT. JAMES H. CORRELL II / FROM CCN 5th SFG A. Blade retaining about 98% of original deep bluing. Handle, guard and pommel are 100%. Original thong. Sheath is excellent and includes the original 2 tone grey stone. $2400
32. Consignment ~ DS ~ Iron Guard 6” SOG Knife. Blade retains about 90% of original bluing. 6 1/8” blade. Guard and pommel retain most all of their “plumb” finish. Proper “straight side” sheath is complete and in excellent condition. Includes proper two tone brown/tan stone. $2000
33. Consignment ~ DS ~ VIET NAM ADVISER KNIFE. Made in England.
6 1/8” bright double edge blade. Nickle silver (?) guard and pommel. Leather and stag handle. Correct sheath. Both minty. Silvey Vietnam Knives. $1850
34. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission “Cut-Outs’ from late 1994. An interesting addition to an early Mission Knives Collection. $295
35. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $1000
36.SOLD---------------------------------Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Case Hollow Handle Survival Knife. Excellent condition. 5” blade, original sheath. Some careful sharpening.
37. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $935
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission High Visibility Orange Handle and Scabbard. #5 of 15 produced in original box. Details in a letter from Homer Bret. $2600
39. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $7400
40. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Bolo marked U.S. on the ricasso and KIFFE JAPAN on the guard. MINT condition in a minty LF&C 1918 Metal sheath. $150
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1950
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1750
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ Camillus Presentation Pilots Knife with mobile Riverine Force “beer can” on pommel. Right side engraved “U.S. NAVY HAL-3TF 117” (a helicopter rescue unit). Left side is engraved “SEAWOLVES”. Comes with mobile Riverine Force/Mekong Delta patch and HEL-3/5-Seawolves unit patch. Very rare “brown water” Navy set. $800
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ Conetta MKII. Unsharpened, uncarried condition. Scabbard stenciled “31” on front. $175
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam era TRU-BAL Bowie Axe. MINT condition in original MINT sheath. Made by Harry McEvoy. $300
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $120
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ KA-BAR Bell (Deep Sea) Dive Knife. A few spots on the blade, saw teeth version. Original leather strap, solid handle with no cracks. A very rare piece in excellent plus condition. $1000
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ Colonial MK-1 Prototype. Clear plastic handle. MK-1 scabbard. No markings. Bright finish. $450
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1850
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $295
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era (1961) Imperial Non Magnetic Dive Knife. This first contract knife is in near MINT condition with only one tiny nick on the cutting edge of the blade. Proper scabbard has several low MU test markings. $1760
52. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #16 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $1100
53. Consignment ~ PP ~ Springfield Randall Type 1. Original sheath and stone. All elements are MINT or very close to mint. (Some very light scratches on one side.) How many out there could be this nice? $3500
54. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK-NS (no serrations) . Anodized titanium. Second shipment 1996. 1 of 25 produced, in original box, and shipping box. Letter from Homer Brett. $1375
55. Consignment ~ PP~ Western Shark. Bright blade is full. No sharpening marks. Bright steel guard. Handle is 100% with no cracking or loose washers. Pommel is 100% as well. One piece, double stitched original Western sheath. Excellent condition. $195
56. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Western V-44. Excellent plus condition with original excellent Western sheath. $1100
57. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Queen Recon Fighter. 7” blade is unsharpened. Stag handle does not have the crack that we often see. Near MINT knife. MKII sheath appears to be Vietnam era. “U.S.M.C.” marked at the throat with a snake image from top to bottom. Reference Silvey’s Vietnam Book, Pg. 139. $475
58. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPS Mission Knife. Unfinished prototype in sheath. Inscribed on handle “MP Prototype – R. Shultz 1995” and a finished P/T-MPS #15 of 55, pre-production knife with sheath. With documented letter from R. Shultz (2 knives). There is also an unfinished wood MPK handle signed by R. Shultz with this group. $750
59. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
60. Consignment~ PP ~ Complete set of “on shore” Beryllum, Non magnetic, non sparking EOD tools. Knife, pliers, cutting dikes and two probes. This is the first complete set that I have seen! Each piece is serial numbered as a set 2113228 with a suffix A thru E which you can see most of in the pictures. $395
61. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era SOG Square Tip Bolo. Bolo is near mint. Scabbard has small flecks of paint missing from the metal and the leather keeper strap is missing. GI bootlace tong in handle. $650
62. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $135
63. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Thaidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $750
64. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $635
65. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $600
66. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Gerber Grey Handle, MKII. Very early 1972. Serial #023774. Sheath missing steel pocket and keeper strap. Knife and sheath are excellent plus (other than the missing scabbard parts). Wasp waist with fine serrations. $475
67. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $200
68. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $1000
69. Consignment ~ PP ~ Hackman Finland 7” Blade Fighter with original: fishhook, line, matches, surgical blade and sand paper inside of the handle. Knife and sheath are MINT. $475
70. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins #18 V-44 Raider. Stained and slightly pitted blade. Very nice green horn handle. Proper Collins #13 scabbard in good condition. $400
71. Consignment ~ DF ~ Vietnam Era Camillus MKII. 98% condition overall. Proper brown scabbard. Ricasso marked US / CAMILLUS NY. Absolutely unsharpened. Brighter lines are scabbard marks. $175
72. Consignment ~ DF ~ USM-4 Bayonet for M1 & M2 and M1A1 Carbines. Utica Mfg. Handle, guard and pommel are 100%. Blade is full but only retinas about 60% of finish. M8A1 scabbard. $140
73. Consignment ~ DC ~ 10/30 ~ WWII USMC Raider Stiletto, Camillus Mfg. This knife retains the factory needle tip on the full, unsharpened 7 ¼” blade. (I haven’t seen that very often over the years.) The scroll USMC and the makers information are all there. The blade has a lot of very tiny pitts on both sides. They are very tiny and most look like spotting rather than pitts. The handle and guard are in about 99% condition with only a very small amount of corrosion where the guard contacts the sheath. I see zero ion leaching on the handle or guard (unbelievable, but true!) The original sheath is solid. Snap strap is missing the male snap. 3/8” cut at the throat. Belt hanger is intact. EUGENE MORRISON KNIGHT USMCR, WWII DOG TAGS ARE ATTACHED. Also, included are some personal newspaper clippings, patches, and other paper memorabilia belonging to Mr. Knight—Very cool to have…Nice to put a name with a knife. No paperwork tying him directly to the Raiders.
74. Consignment ~ DM ~ Farbairn Sykes 3rd Pattern. Blade has most of its bluing with edges slightly sharpened. Bright wear along both spines. Guard is oval and blued. Marked England. Handle is blackened with some copper wash showing through handle near guard and has a Broad Arrow mark and below it is the letter B. Top of handle has a raised number 4. Low top nut. A couple of what appear to be aluminum paint spots on handle. Comes with original sheath. Square black chape. I cannot see where tabs were ever present. Leather at the bottom of belt loop is very dry and not attached. $300
75. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ USN Mark II. Blade marked US Navy, RH PAL 37. Full blade appears unsharpened, but has many spots of rust. This knife has been rehandled with stacked leather washers and red and grey spacers at each end. Handle has nicely beveled edges. Feels good in the hand. Guard and pommel are aluminum. Pommel is somewhat interesting in design and is pinned on. Comes with plastic USN MK II sheath. $100
76. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
77. Consignment ~NK~ 6/12 ~ WWII MK-II, KA-BAR Mfg. Parkerized blade is full and shows only careful sharpening. Handle is near mint. Proper U.S.N. plastic scabbard has a small crack on the right side, near the tip.
78. Consignment ~NK~ 5/29 ~ USM-3 Imperial. Blade marked. Blade is full 6 ¾” and appears unsharpened. Retaining about 99% of the parkerized finish with scabbard (M-8 A-1) wear only. Leather handle is a little loose, but is solid with no cracked or missing washers.
79. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
80. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
81. Consignment ~NK~ 4/10 ~ Early Vietnam Era Randall Crutch tip #18 with Large Rivet Scabbard. Blade measures 5 ½”. Two tone stone. Knife and scabbard are both in MINT condition.
82. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
83. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
84. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
85. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. Mission Knives Prototype
SCU II No. "6 of 6"------Mint In The Box----This SCU II "SEAL Combat
Utility" knife was made in the Fall of 1995 with the purpose of testing and
evaluation by the USMC. Only 6 knives were made. It is complete with early
scabbard, leg straps and box. The box is marked to the knife on the end. It
also comes with a letter from Rick Schultz detailing the knife. The heavy
blade is 7" long with a bead blasted finish. Mint Rare Knife------$ 1275.00
SOLD------------------------------------Phrobis Sterile CUK----Mint---Designed and built under contract for the Navy
SEALS. The Combat Utility Knife "CUK" has a blade 5 1/2" long and
mint. It has the dark green handle with matching dark green scabbard. Ref:
Brett---The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 338----Mint-----$ 365.00
3. SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Camillus Mark 2 with
Rare USN Scabbard----Minty-----The blade is 7" long and mint. It has the
Camillus mark on the guard. The leather handle is unused. It comes with a
rare and minty USN one piece scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 86 & 87------$
4. WWII Theater Fighting Knife-----The bowie style blade is 8 3/8" long with a
little use and sharpening. The handle is one piece cast aluminum with a
thong hole. The handle has Japanese characters on both sides. It comes with
the original leather scabbard. Neat Piece That Needs Researched-----$ 150.00--------$140.00
5. WWI-WWII 1917 LF&C Knuckle
Knife-----The blade is 9" long and in exc plus condition. It only has some
finish wear at the tip. The wood handle is excellent with a couple minor
dings. It comes with a great theater made scabbard. It has the owners name
and service number on it along with "U.S.N.". Ref: Cole III pg 23----Neat
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Robeson Mark 1-----The blade is 5 1/8" long with use and sharpening. It
is marked "Robeson Shuredge / No. 20" on one side and "U.S.N. / M.K.1" on
the other. It has a solid leather handle and aluminum pommel. It comes with
the original leather scabbard that has a small cut at the throat and is
marked "U.S.N.". The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 83 #30-------$ 110.00-------$75.00
Vietnam Milpar Pilots Knife----Exc-----The blade is 5" long with light
sharpening marks. It is marked "Milpar" at the ricasso. The leather handle
is clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete
with Norton marked stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148------$ 250.00
8. Russian AKM
Bayonet-----Mint---First Model with matching serial numbers----Ref:
Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 233-------Mint----$ 110.00--------$85.00
SOLD---------------------------------------------WWII Boker M3----Excellent-----The blade is 6 3/4" long with minor
sharpening along the cutting and false edge. The guard is marked "U.S. / M 3
/ Boker". The minty leather handle is clean and solid. the pommel has the
ordnance mark and is a single tang. It comes with an excellent plus early M8
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 96 #3------$ 625.00
10. WWII Kabar Fighting Knife---The
bright blade is 6" long with sharpening marks, but no rust or pitting. The
guard has the Kabar mark. The leather handle is solid. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg
V44-----Excellent---The blade is 9 1/2" long with some light sharpening
marks. It is marked "Kinfolks / Inc.". The one piece plastic handle is in
excellent condition. It comes with the original scabbard that has a minor
cut at the tip (where the tip of the knife pushed through), otherwise it is
complete. Ref: Cole III pg 137------Nice----$ 365.00
13. WWII Richtig Aluminum Handle
Knife----The sturdy blade is 6" long with some use and sharpening. The
aluminum handle is marked "F.J.R. / Clarkson / Neb". It comes with a minty
WWII era scabbard that fits the knife perfectly. Ref: Silvey WWII pg
14. Randall Model 15 Solingen
Fighter---Mint----The Solingen marked blade is 5 1/2" long and unused. It
has a double brass guard. The single finger grip shape handle is in maroon micarta. It comes with the original Johnson Rough Back sheath that is
complete with orange stone and all lacings. The Solingen Fighters were made
in the early 90's using left over Vietnam era Solingen blades.----minty---$
SOLD------------------------------------WWII Ring & Bead
F/S-----Excellent---The blade is a tad shy of 6 3/4" long with sharpening at
the tip (probably re-tipped a tad). The guard is unmarked. The ring & bead
handle is marked "^4" at the base and has 9 rows of beads. The tang nut has
not been messed with. It comes with the original scabbard that is missing
the elastic.------$ 550.00
16. Korean M4
Bayonet-----Mint------One side of the guard is marked "K-M4" and the other
side has a circle mark. -------$ 40.00
18. Hungarian Fighting Knife Trainer----From the
Communist era----The unsharpened blade is 5 5/8" long with just some minor
scratches. The handle is a black rubberized material. These knives had no
sheaths. I have no idea what the hole in the blade is for.-------$ 75.00-------
20. Applegate-Fairbairn Special
Commemorative 1997 Set-----Mint In The Box---The set is complete with
original box, wooden display plaque, book, papers and signed picture. The
only odd thing is that the knives are numbered 0184 and the papers are
numbered 0304. -------$ 450.00--------$375.00
21. Gerber 20th Anniversary
1966-1986 Mark II-----Mint In The Box----The knife has the canted blade and fusal handle. It is numbered "0420". It comes with original box and also a
wooden wall display box. Not sure that I have seen the wooden display piece
before. Neat mint set that is complete.----$ 625.00---------$500.00
40. Randall Model 1 Mini----Mint
-----The Model 1 Mini was available for order in 1998 and delivered in 1999.
It has a duraluminum butt cap,
black micarta handle and nickel silver double guard. It has a Stainless
blade and is serial number "1076". It comes with the original Randall
marked sheath and original wrap as it came from Randall. ------I also have
serial number 075, 217 and 222-------Mint------$ 375.00
41. Randall Model 3 Mini----Mint----The
Model 3 Mini was available for order in 1999 and delivered in 2000. It has a
brass butt cap, stag handle and brass guard. It has a stainless blade and is
serial number "384". It comes with the original Randall marked sheath and
original wrap as it came from Randall.--------Mint------$ 425.00
43. Randall African Big Five
Set-----Mint----Set number "9" and made in 2009 with only 100 sets made.
Each knife has an Ivory Micarta handle that has been scrimshawed by Ron
Skaggs. Each knife also includes a custom exotic leather sheath. Also
included is a print of the original photograph used in the advertisement,
plus a color copy of the full advertisement. The knives and sheaths
are: Model 25-5" with a Brown Crocodile sheath, Model 27-5 3/4" with a
Ostrich sheath, Model 3-5" with a Black Crocodile sheath, Model 23-4 1/2"
with a Zebra sheath and a Model 12-6" with a Cape Buffalo sheath. Original
marked zipper cases included. Early Mint Set-----$ 5500.00----------------$3975.00
SOLD-------------------------------------William Rodgers Bowie
Knife----Minty----The blade is 8 1/2" long and marked "William / Rodgers /
Sheffield / England" on one side and "I Cut My Way" on the other. The
engraved panel reads "America / The Land Of The Free and Home Of The Brave".
There is one spot on each side of the blade. The guard is nickel silver. It
is a full tang knife with wood scales. The minty heavy duty sheath is nicely
tooled and well made. Probably from the 70's-80's-------$ 265.00
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson