We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 20 JAN 2019 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 13 JAN 2019|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
Newly adjusted prices are marked in RED
1. Consignment ~ MM ~ 7” CISO Recon Knife. One of 1300 provided to SOG early in the Vietnam war and completely sterile. Comes with a reproduction sheath that is identical to the original version and comes with a correct stone. This knife was sent to Ben Baker in January 2004 and authenticated by Ben as one of his 7” Recon knifes. Ben supplied a very detailed one page certificate of authenticity and 4 color photos of the knife and sheath all signed and initialed by him. Ben also explained that this knife was from the earliest batch of knives as evidenced by the small choil cut-out just ahead of the guard. Ben supplied a drawing showing this. All documents are originals and will accompany the knife. Ultra rare authentication from the man who designed the SOG knives. $3495
2. Consignment ~ MM ~ John EK Model 8 Survival Skin Diver Knife. Introduced in Miami. Oversized handle, rare saw teeth, wrist thong and an unmarkced EK sheath. Ultra rare and rarely offered for sale. $1195
3.SOLD----------------------------------Consignment ~ MM ~ Gerber Force II Knife # 001040 with a Command II labeled box. Super low serial number 40th knife made in 1979. Someone may have substituted a Command II box for the Force II box. Comes with the same original SOF Magazine pages announcing the contest to name the knife and the November 1979 page about the winner and new name. Priced accordingly due to not having a Force II box. $595
4. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG 7” CISO RECON. The very nicest 7” Recon that I have ever seen. Knife, blade, handle, scabbard, etc. are in excellent plus condition. Scabbard is 99% including proper stone—still in the wax paper wrapper. This knife has been authenticated by Ben Baker himself. A photo of Baker and previous owner is included in this sale. Also included is a letter from Gary Boyd adding to the authenticity of the knife. My guess is that it could be the most authenticated and best condition 7” Recon CISO in captivity. $5000
5. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $4000
6. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1750
7. Consignment ~ HH ~ This is the actual Mission Prototype Serial #T106P. This actual titanium protype knife is accompanied by field tests covering several months and includes Navy Seals in Alaska, Puerto Rico, and in the Louisiana-Mississippi area. This knife includes the original diamond sharpener in brass case that was with the knife throughout its testing. (It does not appear to have been used.) After reading these accounts, it is no wonder that it was adopted by the Navy Seals. $2250
8. Consignment ~ HH ~ Western U.S.A. Model 221J Survival/Fighting Knife. 6 ¾” blade appears unsharpened. One small spot of corrosion on the left side. 100% finish on guard, handles and pommel. No sheath with this knife. $75
9. Consignment ~ BB ~ Vietnam Era LaGana Tomahawk. Original “American Tomahawk Company” oxblood sheath. It is Possible that this “Hawk” has been rehandled at some time. Peter LaGana said (in a conversation with Mike Silvey) that the handles were exactly 12” long. This one is 16” long. All parts are near MINT. $750
10. Consignment ~ BB ~ Model 1832 Foot Soldiers Artillery Sword by Ames. Dated 1839. Authenticating this sword is above my pay-grade. Even after a couple of hours on the Internet, I can say that it seems that there are more reasons to think that it is legit than to say that it is not. Sword is in excellent condition. Blade appears to have a tiny crack just above the eagle on the ricasso. Scabbard shows drying and cracking, but it remains very solid. Note all of the photos and markings. Examples online are from $1200 to $4000. We are going with the lower end. $500
11. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $900
12. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $800
13. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
14. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
15. Consignment ~ BB ~ 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto. Japan Sword. 95% condition. A small bit of plating discoloring on the opposite side of the blade from the engraving, at the tip. $600
16. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $900
17. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $500
18. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard.
19. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Era John EK Knife. Model 1, number G192. Knife is in the original box with the original “YOUR SILENT PARTNER” handbook. Box is serial numbered to the knife. The other end of the box appears to be actually signed by John Ek. (Hard to read, but it is there) and 1944. Also the knife was apparently made for (also on box end) “Pvt. George Alexander.” The knife was likely never delivered as it came out of the John Ek estate. Near mint condition. Very cool piece. $1900
20. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $925
21. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
22. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $275
23. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $475
24. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A real badass dagger of the highest quality.
25. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $500
26. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $500
27. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
28. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $140
29. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $875
30. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $775
31. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission High Visibility Orange Handle and Scabbard. #5 of 15 produced in original box. Details in a letter from Homer Bret. $2000
32. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $6000
33. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1750
34. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1450
35. Consignment ~ PP ~ Camillus Presentation Pilots Knife with mobile Riverine Force “beer can” on pommel. Right side engraved “U.S. NAVY HAL-3TF 117” (a helicopter rescue unit). Left side is engraved “SEAWOLVES”. Comes with mobile Riverine Force/Mekong Delta patch and HEL-3/5-Seawolves unit patch. Very rare “brown water” Navy set. $700
36. Consignment ~ PP ~ Conetta MKII. Unsharpened, uncarried condition. Scabbard stenciled “31” on front. $125
37. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1700
39. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $200
40. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #16 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $950
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK-NS (no serrations) . Anodized titanium. Second shipment 1996. 1 of 25 produced, in original box, and shipping box. Letter from Homer Brett. $1000
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $1800
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $100
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Thaidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $625
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $550
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $175
48. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $900
49. Consignment ~ DM ~ Farbairn Sykes 3rd Pattern. Blade has most of its bluing with edges slightly sharpened. Bright wear along both spines. Guard is oval and blued. Marked England. Handle is blackened with some copper wash showing through handle near guard and has a Broad Arrow mark and below it is the letter B. Top of handle has a raised number 4. Low top nut. A couple of what appear to be aluminum paint spots on handle. Comes with original sheath. Square black chape. I cannot see where tabs were ever present. Leather at the bottom of belt loop is very dry and not attached. $300
50. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ USN Mark II. Blade marked US Navy, RH PAL 37. Full blade appears unsharpened, but has many spots of rust. This knife has been rehandled with stacked leather washers and red and grey spacers at each end. Handle has nicely beveled edges. Feels good in the hand. Guard and pommel are aluminum. Pommel is somewhat interesting in design and is pinned on. Comes with plastic USN MK II sheath. $100
51. Consignment ~ AA ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel sow zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $135
52. Consignment ~ AA ~ Blade marked USM3 Kinfolks Inc. with modified MISCSO M-6 sheath. Full blade, tight guard, tight pommel, solid 8 groove handle. Metal appears to have been refinished as scratches can be seen under the finish. Modified M-6 MILSCO is in excellent plus condition. Supple leather, snap strap works fine. $500
53. Consignment ~ AA ~ Vietnam Era General Cutlery 1917 Shotgun Bayonet. Bayonet was made for Vietnam duty shotguns, but will fit WWI, WWII shotguns or 1917 Enfield rifles. This rather rare bayonet is in near mint condition. Proper 1917 Vietnam Era scabbard. $245
54. Consignment ~ AA ~ Very early KA-BAR U.S.M.C. Mark II. Theater rehandled with plexiglass and an aluminum pommel. Full blade retains about 50% of its finish. WWII period sheath. Some careful sharpening, but no grinding, bellying or abuse. $110
55. Consignment ~ AA ~ USMC PAL MKII. Blade shows a slight bellying at the rear from sharpening. No grinding. Lots of spotting on blade, but I only see a small spot of corrosion on the left side near the tip. Handle is solid and tight with one dime size hole near the pommel. U.S.N. marked leather scabbard is in very good condition. LVG marked on front. $135
56. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $260
57. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
58. Consignment ~NK~ 6/12 ~ WWII MK-II, KA-BAR Mfg. Parkerized blade is full and shows only careful sharpening. Handle is near mint. Proper U.S.N. plastic scabbard has a small crack on the right side, near the tip.
59. SOLD-----------------------------------Consignment ~NK~ 5/29 ~ USM-3 Imperial. Blade marked. Blade is full 6 ¾” and appears unsharpened. Retaining about 99% of the parkerized finish with scabbard (M-8 A-1) wear only. Leather handle is a little loose, but is solid with no cracked or missing washers.
60. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
61. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
62. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
63. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
64. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
SOLD---------------------------------------WWII Australian-New Zealand Knuckle Knife-----Minty----The double edge blade
is 6" long with no use. The knuckle handle has no damage. It comes with the
original sheath that is complete. Ref: Silvey WWII pg 64----------$ 525.00
SOLD---------------------------------------Phrobis Experimental MFK Diving Knife-----Mint-----One of three made-----The
blade is 5 3/8" long and plated with Titanium. The guard and handle are
standard MFK parts. It comes with the original mint Phrobis scabbard. Also
included is a note from Homer Brett explaining the knife. Ref: Brett--The
Military Knife & Bayonet pg 341 for other MFK knives.-------Rare &
SOLD-----------------------------------------Late Vietnam Randall
Raymond Thorp Bowie With Military Model C Sheath---Minty-----The blade is
13" long and unused. It has a brass lugged hilt, scalloped brass collar and
scalloped butt cap. The handle is the desirable yellow Westinghouse micarta.
It comes with a black tight stitch Johnson Model C sheath with a solid grey
stone. That stone was used from 1973 to 1976. Super unusual with the
Military style sheath.----$ 1500.00
SOLD----------------------------------------Mission Knives First Production MPT-----Mint-----The early dark bronze
Titanium blade is 6" long and mint. It comes with the original early smooth
face scabbard and leg straps. Early issue MPT--Multi Purpose
Tactical----Ref: Brett--The military Knife & Bayonet pg 383 and copies of
the early paperwork------Mint-----$ 500.00
M9 Phrobis Bayonet----The blade has use and sharpening. No doubt an issued
and carried piece.---------$ 125.00----------$115.00
SOLD---------------------------------WWII Air Force Australian
Survival Machete----Quite Rare With Shorter Blade-----The blade is 7 1/2"
long (normally 8 1/2" long). The blade is unused but does have some age
darkening and fine spotting. The aluminum handles have no damage. It comes
with the original Bonney & Clark marked scabbard that was made specifically
for the shorter blade. The lower leg strap is complete. Some of the upper
strap is missing. The male part of the grip strap snap is loose but it is
there. Ref: Cole III pg 142 for the standard length version and Walters-US &
Allied Military Knives pg 218-219--------$ 225.00---------$185.00
7. Vietnam Western L46-8
Fighter-----The blade is 8" long with some light use and light sharpening
marks. It has the Western mark on one side and "L46-8" on the other. It has
a brass guard and aluminum bird heads pommel. The leather handle is clean
and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Silvey
Vietnam pg 126-------$ 275.00
8. Ontario Hook Blade
Machete----Minty----The blade is 12" long and unused. It is marked "Ontario
Knife / U.S." at the ricasso. It comes with the original
9. Vietnam M7 FZR Bayonet-----Mint-----Rare "FZR" (Frazier Mfg Co) marked M7
bayonet. The blade is 6 3/4" long and mint. The plastic handles are perfect.
It comes with a mint M8A1 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 117 #9--------Mint----$
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Case Blue Blade M3----Exc Plus-----The blue blade is 6 5/8" long with
some light sharpening marks along the cutting edge. It is marked "U.S. M3
Case" and retains at least 95% original blue finish. The guard is also
blued. The leather handle is unused. It comes with an early M8 scabbard.
Ref: Cole III pg 96 #7------Exc Plus-----Quite Scarce with a blued
WWII Kutmaster Fighter-----The blade is 6" long with use and sharpening. The
leather handle is solid and it comes with the original scabbard that is
12. British Type D Survival
Knife-----Mint----The heavy blade is 7 1/4" long and marked with the British
Broad Arrow issue mark. The wood handle is mint. It comes with the original
scabbard. Ref: Flook--British & Commonwealth Military Knives pg 101 and
Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 110----Mint----$ 85.00
SOLD---------------------------------Vietnam 1971 Pilots
Knife----Minty------The blade is 5" long and unused with just scabbard
marks. The leather handle is clean and solid. The pommel is marked "Camillus
/ N.Y. / 2-1971". It comes with the original scabbard that is complete with
original lacing. Ref: Cole III pg 148----Minty-----$ 110.00
14. WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife----The heavy clip point blade is 8 3/8" long with light use and some
old spotting. It has a brass guard and really neat wood handles with brass
pins. It comes with a Collins V44 scabbard that has had the tip modified and
re-sewn for the knife.-----$ 325.00----------------$300.00
WWII Cut Down Bayonet Fighter-----Probably Kutmaster----The blade is 7" long
with light sharpening. It comes with the original well made scabbard that is
WWII Pal USMC with Pal Marked Scabbard----The blade is 6 7/8" long with use,
sharpening and some fine pin head pitting. It is marked "PAL" on one side
and "U.S.M.C." on the other. The leather handle is dark but solid. It comes
with the original "Pal Blade Co" marked scabbard. There are 2 extra rivets
that were used to reinforce the belt loop. Ref: Cole III pg 92----$ 210.00
17. WWII India Square Tip Machete----The
original rough finished blade has light use and is 14" long and marked "
E.W. 44 / SA / ?". The wood handle is also marked but I cannot make out what
it says. It comes with the original scabbard that is Broad Arrow marked and
dated 1945. Ref: Flook--British & Commonwealth
Military Knives pg 200-------$ 125.00------------------$105.00
WWII Sterile Kabar-----The blade is 6 7/8" long with use and sharpening. No
original finish remains and it is unmarked. The leather handle is solid. The
thick pommel has the early threaded tang. It comes with the original
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 94------$ 75.00
SOLD----------------------------------------Vietnam Special Forces Early Round Tip Bolo-----Mint---The blade is 11" long
with the early Mill Scale finish and blued cutting edge. The wood handles
are mint and comes with original leather thong. It comes with the original
early 2 rivet sheath. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 40 and Cole III pg
20. WWII Theater M3 Style
Fighter-----The blade is 6 3/4" long and from a M3 or M4. The M3 shaped
guard is unmarked. It has a smooth leather handle and a reduced size pommel.
It comes with a well used M8 scabbard.---------$ 95.00-------------$85.00
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Model 1905E1 Bayonet---USS ROCKFORD PF 48------Minty-----The blade is
10" long and marked "S A / 1920" on one side and "U.S. / 1154357" on the
other. The grips are a hard fiber type material with the USS Rockford and
Anchor inset into the handles. It comes with a minty M7 scabbard. Ref: cole
III pg 32------Neat Bayonet That Needs Some Research-----$ 185.00
WWII Theater Fighting Knife-----The blade is 7 1/8" long with some use and
sharpening. The guard and pommel are brass. It has a leather handle with one
orange plastic spacer. It comes with the original leather scabbard that I
think is waxed.----$ 75.00
Vietnam Era Kutmaster----The minty plated M4 blade has the light Kutmaster
etching. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original
scabbard. These were made by Utica-----$ 95.00
Early Desert Storm Era Issue Ontario Mark 2----Mint in original issue
bag------The knife is marked "U.S. / Ontario" at the ricasso. It
comes with the original black leather scabbard. The brown paper wrap is
dated May 1987 and the foil bag has the Military Issue markings and is dated
June 1988------Mint----$ 135.00
26. SOLD------------------------------------------Lot of 2 Rubber Training
Knives-----Mint------The one marked "Training Knife" has a blade 6 1/2"
long. The smaller one has a blade 4 1/2" long and is marked on the handle
"6612". Ref: Cole IV pg 127----Mint---$ 50.00-----------$35.00
27. Case Astronaut
Knife----Minty---The sawback blade is 11 1/2" long and unused. It is marked
"Astronaut Knife---M-1 / S/N-2323 / Model 1966" and also the Case
The Following Knives Have Been
Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII Cut Down Bayonet
Fighter----Light sharpening on a 7" blade. Original scabbard with a cut at
the throat from the blade. Shown in Cole III------$ 125.00
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: email@example.com
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson