We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 17 NOV 2019 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 10 NOV 2019|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
Note : Just to be clear… Any new knives are listed in the consignor’s personal listings, and not necessarily at the top of this page.
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
1. Consignment ~ KL ~ Hungarian Airborne Recon Platoon Throwing Knife. Circa 70’s & 80’s. Near mint 8” blade appears unsharpened. Two piece numbers matching scabbard is designed to be separated from the frog and the knife to be thrown directly from the lower portion of the sheath itself. On the handle is embossed with a scout car, a parachute, a lightning bolt and the Hungarian flag. On the other side is MN in a circle. It stands for Magyar Nephadseregh, (Hungarian Peoples Army). Steven Dick wrote an article on this knife a long time ago (see pictures). Actually one of the most unique designs that I have seen. $395
2. Consignment ~ KL ~ Shop Made Knuckle Duster from WWII. Blade appears to be made from the tip of a saber blade (looks like the front of a fuller at the guard), wood handle, steel knucks and pommel. Scabbard appears to be made from an old saddle girth or some other piece of harness. 9 ½” blade.
3. Consignment ~ KL ~ Mint Condition Randall Knife with unusual blade design. Hump on back of blade, 7 ½” long, “hunter” style guard, oxblood micarta handle. Stainless blade, compass on the end of the handle. No sheath. $695
4. SOLD------------------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ Vietnam Era SOG Knife. This is one of the earliest numbered 6” Recon knives. Near MINT condition with only a small amount of wear on the stone pocket snap. Serial #986 ,as seen on page 27 of Mike Silvey’s latest book. This is the actual knife pictured. This is a quote from Mike explaining the difference in the finish. “…what you are seeing is a result of factory re-bluing. The first batch of knives were found to be too soft. They were disassembled then re-heat treated. Heat treating leaves some carburization and a flakey burnt surface on the blade prior to re-bluing. They certainly were not polished before bluing like the later ones were. Those early blued numbered ones show significant difference in finish. None are polished but all generally have a flat finish. I believe that knife to be in mint condition and as issued.” $2800
5. SOLD---------------------------------Consignment ~ KL ~ Gerber MKII #A83075 (1982). Blade, handle and sheath appear to be 100%. Proper Gerber steel in sheath. $225
6. Consignment ~ KL ~ US M-3 Imperial Guard Marked. Minty, unsharpened, 99% original finish, proper early M-8 scabbard with original leg tie. Hard to upgrade this one unless it had a box. $375
7. Consignment ~ KL ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Excellent plus condition. Still retains most of the chemical darkening on the handle, M-7 blade is unsharpened and retains about 99% of its original finish. Very unique custom made scabbard has been stitched by machine and scalloped to fit the knife handle. Owner’s name is on the back and his initials are stamped into the pommel area (see pictures). This knife and scabbard show some age, but I believe that it was never carried. Very nice. $575
8. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Marine Parachutist Knife W/Sheath as shown in Cole’s Book 4, Page 186 and Silvey U.S. Military Knives 1941-1991, Pg. 312. Totally unmarked except for brass butt cap engraved with the initials R.H.P. and apparently a serial #31268750 which if tracked down should lead to the branch of service and person who owned the knife. Excellent plus condition, knife and sheath. $600
9. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Era Western Shark Knife. 6” bright blade may have been carefully sharpened. No scratches or sharpening marks anywhere on the blade. Brass guard, aluminum pommel. Proper Western Double Stitched scabbard is in excellent condition as well. $155
10. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Survival Knife. Metal handle 5” blade has some tiny corrosion spots on the left side of the blade, none on the right side. Screw off pommel includes a built in compass that actually still works. Original basketweave sheath has snap strap broken. $200
11. Consignment ~ KL ~ Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII Vintage M-2 Parachute Knife. Shrade Walden, NY USA. Full blade shows previous polishing and cleaning, resulting in a slightly wavy appearance. Bolster, handles, spring, lock and bail are all in excellent condition. $325
12. Consignment ~ KL ~ WWII CASE Fighting/Utility Knife. Parkerized 6” blade appears unsharpened to me. (I’m not sure just how “perfect” that these were made.) Steel guard and pommel cap. Leather washer handle is in PERFECT condition. Some small rub marks on the blade finish. Scabbard is marked RUFF N READY 4030. That trade mark was used in the 40s & 50s by a leather and knife company – they mostly made leather gear for fishing. $135
13. Consignment ~ RR ~ LF&C MK-1 1918. The handle shows the customary removing of the guard on both sides. All knuckle points and pommel point remain as issued. 6 ¾” blade has been carefully sharpened and is very sharp. Other than removing the guard sides, the knife shows very little use. Finish is thinning at the tip up about one inch. M8A1 scabbard has been carefully modified slightly at the throat and holds the knife very nicely. Belt hook has been removed. I have included a picture of two WWII GI’s wearing the 1918 knife. $730
14. Consignment ~ RR ~ Vietnam Era Canadian Arsenal shotgun 1917 bayonet and scabbard. Both are in mint condition. Scare bayonet. $300
15. Consignment ~ HM ~ Presentation Buffalo Bill Knife attributed to MAC V SOG SFC Rex L. Jaco. Mint condition presented piece with letter from Jason Hardy. Awesome piece of SOG/Vietnam War history. $2200
16. Consignment ~ HM ~ WWII Era Collins#18, V-44 Raider. Green horn handle. Blade is full with only careful sharpening. Blade is stained, but I do not see any pitting. Handles are excellent plus. Proper #13 sheath. $350
17. Consignment ~ HM ~ Vietnam Era McEvoy Tru-balance Battle Blade. 7 ¾” blade, minty set. Original sheath. $175
18. SOLD--------------------------------------Consignment ~ HM ~ Pre WWII CASE’s Tested XX Pig Sticker. Pick bone handles. Also marked CASE, BRADFORD PA. Some pitting on one side toward the guard. Very sharp. WWII period sheath marked CASS CITY.
19. NOTICE: THIS ITEM IS GOING TO BE SENT BACK TO THE CONSIGNOR---YOU ARE WELCOME TO MAKE AN OFFER BEFORE IT IS SENT BACK--Consignment ~ MM ~ Gerber Force II Serial #001048 with a Force II labeled box. Super low serial number, 48th knife made in 1979. Original box, papers and foam insert. Comes with an original SOF magazine page announcing the contest to name the knife. And the magazine page in November of 1979 showing the winner and the new name, Force II. $995
20. NOTICE: THIS ITEM IS GOING TO BE SENT BACK TO THE CONSIGNOR---YOU ARE WELCOME TO MAKE AN OFFER BEFORE IT IS SENT BACK--Consignment ~ MM ~ John EK Miami Made Model 3. 5th Special Forces group knife. The 5th group ordered 12 in 1970. For some reason, the order was never completed and remained in a semi-finished state until John Ek’s son, Gary Ek, finished 4 pieces in the early 90’s. This is one of the 4 knives with a finished handle. They did not come with an EK sheath. Ultra rare Vietnam piece! $1995
21. Consignment ~ HH ~ Robeson USMC MKII MINT condition with proper black stitched leather scabbard. There is not much that I say about this knife except MINTY… 100% bluing, 100% leather. $3750
22. Consignment ~ HH ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. “PRESENTED SSG ROBERT SKINNER SOA (CCC) 5TH SFGA, KONTUM VIETNAM” with original wood wall mounting plaque. Included are copied of his orders for a SILVER STAR, photo of him and his MIKG Force, as well as a letter from Jason Hardy – Special Forces historian. $1650
23. Consignment ~ BB ~ Marbles Jet Pilot Prototype. Marbles states that their 1956 prototype was made from a modified 5” EXPERT and supplied with a commercial 5” EXPERT Marbles sheath. Proper Ferro Bluing on blade, guard and pommel. “Roller Coaster” stamping on ricasso. Blade is unsharpened and retains nearly 100% finish. Not a “one of a kind” knife but darned close to it. $825
24. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Bolo. Presented to Command Sergeant Major Willie L. Brown, CSM 3rd Ordinance BN- Long Bin RVN 1971-1972. Included original wood wall mounting stand with metal presentation plaque and 9 metal DI “Beer Cans” across the top of stand. $750
25. Consignment ~ BB ~ PUGH #10 SR1007. MINT condition. This is the exact knife shown on page 122 of “Silvey Vietnam Knives”. 6 1/8” blade. Johnson scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
26. Consignment ~ BB ~ SOG Presentation Western Bowie with rosewood handle. (Pre 1968 without D-ring sheath.) Engraved “MACV SOG BRIGHT LIGHT 1965-SP4 J. WHITING”. Near MINT. Original Western scabbard.
27. Consignment ~ BB ~ WII Smatchet. Mill scale blue blade and steel fixtures on wood handle with original leather stitched scabbard. Near MINT example with unsharpened MINT blade. $850
28. Consignment ~ BB ~ WWII Shop Made Knuckle Knife. 9 1/2” double edge blade. Handle and knuckle bow are all covered with sewn leather. All leather is in excellent condition. Leather scabbard, tooled in front and marked RLD. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
29. Consignment ~ BB ~ Conetta, MKII. About 95% condition. Proper Scabbard. $100
30. Consignment ~ BB ~ Rare Milpar aluminum handle 5” Jet Pilots Knife. Plated or polished blade. Proper scabbard and stone. All MINTY. Tough knife to find. $875
31. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey 8” Custom Bladed Knife with wooden handle and wooden sheath. Very high quality workmanship. Made in
32. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Silvey Slip Joint Folder. Elk horn handle. Made in 2014. 5” blade. MINT condition. $250
33. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom “SKAGEL TYPE” Fighter. 8 ¼” blade. Brass guard, leather and fiber handle with a stag butt and an exposed tang. $450
34. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom 7” Dagger with bone/leather handle. Crown stag pommel with exposed tang. Double brass guard. Heavy tooled scabbard. Made 2010. A really awesome dagger of the highest quality.
35. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7” long, ¼” thick blade. SAMBAR stag handle. Highest quality craftsmanship. Made 2014 riveted sheath is numbered to the knife. $475
36. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey made custom fighting knife. 8 ¼” blade. Walrus ivory handle. Made in 2014. Silvey leather sheath. MINT. $525
37. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Custom Fighter. 7 ½” blade, brass guard. Multi colored spacers, leather, crown stag. Made in 2007. Tooled scabbard. MINT. $475
38. Consignment ~ JJ ~ Mike Silvey Boot Knife. 4 ¾” Blade. Wood handle. Tooled sheath. MINT. Made 2006. $130
39. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $825
40. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $725
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $5500
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history! $1650
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales. $1375
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition. $100
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1625
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $175
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #26 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $900
48. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $90
49. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $550
50. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $150
51. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $850
52. Consignment ~ AA ~ Western Baby Shark, U.S.A.A.F 5” Bright Blade & Guard. This knife appears to be unsharpened. Blade, handle, and pommel show zero wear. Blade has some (3) very small spots. They are not corrosion—I don’t know what they are, but they are under the factory polished surface. Proper original sheath. I don’t do a very good job of photographing polished surfaces…this knife has the very nice Western polish of that era. $120
53. Consignment ~ AA ~ WWII Era Ka-Bar UDT Knife. Blade appears to be plated. Some careful sharpening. Smooth handle, pinned pommel. U.S.N. plastic sheath. Knife is in about 98% condition. $175
54. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
55. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
56. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
57. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
58. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
59. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
SOLD--------------------------------------------Vietnam 5th Special Forces Iron
Guard Presentation SOG----Exc Plus-----The blue-plum blade is 6 1/4" long
and has a little finish wear on the center line from the scabbard and just a
touch of sharpening along the cutting edge. It has the Special Forces crest
and presentation inscription. It has iron fittings and a leather handle with
cream colored spacers. It comes with the original leather scabbard that is
in minty condition. It has a non-original grey stone. The snaps work fine.
This knife will be pictured in Jason Hardy's upcoming book on SOG knives. Ref:
Silvey Vietnam pg 21 and 24.------$ 2250.00
2. WWII Kephart Fighting Knife----Exc
Plus-----The double edge blade is 7 3/8" long with very light sharpening
marks right at the cutting edge. The wood handles are excellent with no
damage. One side of the handle is marked "KEPHART" and the other side is
marked "PICKHARDT"----I would assume the owner. There are also initials on
both sides "TKP"---no doubt the owners initials. It comes with the original
well made scabbard that is complete. Ref: Bill Walters--US & Allied Military
Knives pg 61-62 and Bill Wright--Theater Knives pg 150------Rare
Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip Bolo----Minty------The blade is 9 1/4"
long and unused. The wood handle has no damage. It comes with the original
minty scabbard that is complete. Probably the nicest one I have ever had.
Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 42 and Cole III pg 168-----Minty-----$ 1000.00
4. WWII Cattaraugus 225Q-----Exc-----The
blade is 6 1/8" long with some very light sharpening marks. It has the
Cattaraugus mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid and
has the rough center section that we sometimes see. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 67-----$ 110.00
5. Early Vietnam Randall Brown
Button Model 4-----The blade is 6 1/4" long with light sharpening. It is in
excellent condition but I believe it has probably been buffed. It has a
brass guard with 3-thick and 2-thin spacers. The leather handle is clean and
solid. It comes with the original Randall marked Brown Button scabbard that
is complete with 2-tone gray stone. Early 60's production.------$ 610.00
6. WWII Australian V-44 Fighting
Knife-----Exc Plus-Minty------The blade is 9" long and unused. It has an
aluminum guard. The wood handles are minty with no damage. There are some
markings on one of the handles but I don't know what it means. It comes with
the original minty scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole IV pg
7. Desert Storm M7 Bayonet in
Desert Tan----Mint---The blade is 6 1/2" long and unused. The guard has the
M7 Gen Cut marking. The handle has the desert tan grips. It comes with a
mint M 10 scabbard that is complete with original lace tie
8. Mission Knives Sterile
In The Box-----The Sterile Titanium blade is 7 1/8" long and mint. It comes
with the original and early scabbard that is complete. These early Sterile
knives were issued to Navy SEALs, along with Army, Navy and Marine Corps EOD
Units (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). It also comes with the original box.
Ref: Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 381------Mint-----$ 650.00
9. WWII M3 Imperial----Exc
Plus----The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. The guard has had the markings
removed. The leather handle is clean and solid. The ordnance mark on the
pommel has been marked out. It comes with the original leather scabbard that
is complete. These knives were sold in Hardware and Surplus stores during
the war. Ref: Cole III pg 102-------$ 225.00
SOLD--------------------------------------Randall Model 16 SP1 Special
Fighter-----Mint-----The Stainless marked blade is 7" long and mint. It has
a brass double guard and greenish-brown micarta handle. It comes with the
original military style sheath with tie-down and orange stone. There are a
couple minor scrapes on the stone pocket. Also included is the Take Care Of
Your Knife paper from Randall.------$ 525.00
12. WWII Kabar Straight Line
Guard Marked-----The blade is 6 7/8" long with use, sharpening and no
original finish. The guard has the rare straight line marking. The leather
handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original leather scabbard that
is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #18--------Rare Knife------$ 210.00----------$145.00
13. M9 Lan-Cay
Bayonet----Mint-----Final Product Improved Lan-Cay from the last
contract------The blade is 7 1/8" long and mint. It has the Lan-Cay mark at
the ricasso. It comes with the original scabbard with the original cardboard
wrap at the tip. It also comes with a letter from Homer Brett explaining the
Bayonet (dated 1996).------Mint------$ 250.00----------$200.00
WWII Theater Fighting Knife-----The sturdy blade is 7" long with sharpening
along the cutting edge. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with
the original and well made sewn and riveted scabbard that is
complete.-----Nice Piece------$ 125.00
15. Vietnam Tru-Bal Battle
Blade------The blade is 7 1/4" long with use and sharpening. The handles
have bumps and scrapes. It comes with the original Tru-Bal marked scabbard
that has some stitching separated at the tip. The #4 on the back is the
Model number of the Battle Blade. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 121------$ 125.00
16. Vietnam 6" Camillus Pilot
Knife----The blade is 6" long with use and sharpening. It has the Camillus
mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. The pommel is
peened on. It comes with a scarce original late scabbard that has some carry
wear and non original white stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148------$ 110.00
17. Vietnam Hackman CIA Butterfly
Knife-----The blade is 3 3/4" long with light sharpening. Both handles have
the Hackman mark. ---------$ 135.00
18. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----The heavy blade is 7 1/4" long with use and sharpening marks. It
has a brass guard and a fiber type handle held with lead rivets. It comes
with the original scabbard that is marked to the owner and a repair to the
grip strap. ------Nice-----$ 85.00
19. Post War Imperial M3-----The
blade is 6 5/8" long with use, sharpening and an aged patina. It has the
Imperial mark on the blade. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes
with the original scabbard and the snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg 187----$
21. Todd Orr--Skyblade----2005------Fillet
type knife with 8 3/4" blade marked "Skyblade / 047", handle
looks like maple burl, With original marked
scabbard. -----$ 175.00
22. Todd Orr--Skyblade---Heavy
blade is 4" long and marked "Skyblade / 026". Handle looks
like coco bolo or iron wood, With original scabbard.---$
SOLD---------------------------------Robert Doc Burgess---Heavy 5
3/4" blade with engraving on blade and bolsters. With original scabbard----$ 125.00
SOLD---------------------------------------Robert Doc Burgess----Heavy 5"
blade --engraved blade and American eagle on bolsters---cow bone handle. With original sheath.---$
SOLD-----------------------------------Robert Doc Burgess---Heavy 6
3/8" blade---engraving on both sides. Coco Bolo handle. With original
SOLD------------------------------------------Robert Doc Burgess---Heavy 4 3/4"
blade. Engraved blade and bolsters and cow bone handle. With original sheath.------$ 125.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------Robert Doc Burgess---Heavy 5"
blade. Engraved blade and bolsters and Iron wood handle. With original sheath.----$125.00
28. Robert Doc Burgess---Blade is 2
3/4" long. Engraved and bolsters with rosewood handles. With original sheath.-----$
29. Mike Miller---Damascus
blade 4" long, Nickel silver bolsters, maple burl handle, with original
SOLD--------------------------------------Mike Miller---Damascus blade 3
3/4" long, brass bolsters, burl handle, with original sheath---$ 250.00
31. Carl Gray
JR---JR Gray----2004----Damascus blade 4" long, brass bolsters, amboina burl handle,
with original sheath----$ 250.00
32. Carl Gray
JR---JR Gray-----2004----Damascus blade 3 3/4" long, mammoth ivory handle, with
original sheath----$ 250.00
33. Carl Gray JR---JR Gray-----2004----Damascus
blade 3 1/4" long, spider ebony handle, with original sheath-----$ 250.00
34. Chuck Hawes---Damascus blade 4
1/4" long, Maker marked on one side and Icckc / 1 of 10 on the other. With
original scabbard-----$ 210.00
35. Adam Steketee---2004------Damascus
blade 4" long, snake wood handle, with original scabbard---$ 250.00
36. Mark Entwistle----2004-----Damascus
blade 3 1/2" long, mammoth ivory handle, with original scabbard---$ 185.00
Howard---2004-----The blade is 3 3/4" long, wood handles, with original
38. J L Stewart---Hot Damn
Forge--2005--------Damascus blade 3 1/4" long, handle is one piece--maybe
mammoth ivory, with original sheath---$ 275.00
39. Alaskan Native----Damascus
blade is 4 1/2" long, birch wood and walnut handle, original marked
40. Ralph Turnbull Custom
Folder----Minty-----The blade is 2" long and mint. It has the Turnbull maker
mark at the base of the blade. The overall length is 4 1/2" long. I believe
the scales are Ivory. The one side has a hair line crack at the pin. There
is no movement and it is stable. Neat little Custom folder-------Minty-----$
41. Rocco Chicarilli Drop Point Hunter-----Mint----The blade is 3 1/4"
long and mint. It has the makers mark on the blade. The very nice handles
might be polished stag. It comes with the original scabbard that is
complete.----Neat little mint knife-----$ 115.00
42. Custom Utility
Knife----Mint----The heavy parkerized blade is 4 1/2" long and unused. It is
a full tang knife with wood handles and extended tang. It comes with the
original kydex sheath.-----$ 30.00
The Following Knives Have Been Sold---They Are Just Waiting To Be Received:
A NEW BOOK: The History and Knives of Robbins Dudley by Ron Flook. This 44 page booklet covers the history and knives of ROBBINS DUDLEY who made some unique fighting knives during World War 1. Besides the history of the firm it also illustrates examples of all the known variants of ROBBINS knives, along with details of fake knives. Printed in a strictly limited edition of 300 copies. For ordering instructions please see Ron's website which gives further details on the book. http://www.militaryandantiqueknives.co.uk/
NEW BOOK OUT: U.S. and
ALLIED MILITARY KNIVES WORLD WAR
II Book Two
is NOW available. Book two at
676 pages is about 2 ¼” thick.
If you are a collector of US,
British, Australian and New
Zealand knives, Books One and
Two are the only reference books
that you will need. The full
page, color photos of the knives
and sheaths are excellent. The
book quality is outstanding.
It was printed by Josten’s in
Clarksville, TN., home of the
101st Airborne and
PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU DIDN’T GET A COPY OF BOOK ONE OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COPY, I WILL INCLUDE A COPY OF BOOK ONE FOR THE WHOLESALE COST OF $65, when purchased with BOOK TWO. THE TOTAL COST FOR BOTH BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO IS $282 SHIPPED in the US.
A NEW BOOK OUT ON: “THE MODEL 1918 MARK 1 TRENCH KNIFE AND VARIATIONS" by Greg Aloisio, 306 pages, hardcover large format. Many never before seen period photos with the knife being worn as well as the examination of the various makers by distinguishing differences in maker’s marks and font patterns. (John's comment: Outstanding book for the beginning and advanced collector)
Book is priced at $55 plus shipping and handling. Limited printing of 300 copies. Contact Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
For Items Bought From John's
*Credit Cards Are Accepted
*Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders
*No Paypal Except Paypal Debit Mastercard
*Standard 3 Day Inspection Period
*Buyer Pays All Postage & Insurance
For Items Bought From Gary's List
*Payment in certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson