We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 31 MAY 2015 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not to wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 24 MAY 2015|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Stone Knuckle Knife. Unique with emerald green eyes. 6 ½” blade appears to be theater made as it doesn’t look like any production blade that I can identify. Blade has plenty of scratches but no rust or pitting and is very sharp. Heavy harness leather period scabbard appears to be waxed with supple and solid leather, no cracking and snap strap functions. GI belt hanger. This scabbard was obviously made for and carried with this knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
2. Vietnam Era 6” Marbles Jet Pilot Knife. No doubt one of 5000 supplied to the US Navy at the beginning of the Jet Pilot knife era. Full 6” blade shows some sharpening, but no rust or grinding. Guard, handle and pommel are tight. Top of pommel shows some small degree of corrosion. Proper scabbard complete with stone. Scabbard is supple, no cracks and snap strap works fine.
3. Consignment ~ DM ~ Marto Brewer Combat-Survival Knife with sheath Ser. #EE2228. Kind of rough. Has owner’s name and ser. # scratched on handle and sheath. Owner further claimed son served in Bosnia. Looks like it was carried and used. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
4. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western Shark Knife. Blade is 3 line Western Mark. Blade is dark and pitted. Handle is unusual in that it is made from a single piece coco-bolo, and it is made the same way the Western M-31 para USMC knife.
6. WWII Marbles 5” Ideal Army Air Corps Knife with Marbles sheath. Blade is unsharpened, but it has very tiny specks on it. I can’t feel them, but I can see them. Excellent handle and pommel. Scabbard is very nice, supple, working snap, but does have a ¼” cut at the throat.
7. WWII Era Bayonet grips. Black, unused condition. I don’t think that these have ever been on a bayonet.
10. Consignment ~ TV ~ Early WWII Camillus Cutlery Screw Top MKII U.S.N. Knife. Full blade shows very careful sharpening and retains about 80% of its original finish. Guard, pommel and handle are 100%. Original scabbard is dark and a little stiff but very serviceable and has a working snap strap.
11. Consignment ~ TV ~ WWII Era E.G. Waterman. Plated 6 3/8” Sawback blade appears unsharpened, but does have quite a bit of plating “leaching.” No rust or pitting. Wood handle has 2 cracks
(typical) and has carved “KC” in one side. Tight guard and pommel. Excellent original left hand sheath.
12. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Trench Knife. D-guard with carved wood handle, brass mounts. Double-edged blade. Original custom sheath stamped with owner’s initials “EB” and stenciled with “EB 4514”. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
13. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Era (Baby) Small Ranger Knife and Scabbard. Pacific Theater. 6 ¼” blade has some spotting, but only very little pitting. Very good plus condition overall. Proper scabbard in excellent condition overall. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
14. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Wood handled Fighting Knife with a 5 ¼” blade made in the style of a Hitler Youth Knife Blade. Ricasso marked “WHITBY” (?). Made in Solingen. Handle is wood with copper, steel plates fitted into handle. Lead washer at guard added for weight. Lots of time and work in this one.
15. Vietnam Era Kabar 1207. Near mint condition knife and scabbard. No box.
16. Korean War Era US M-4 Kinfolks Inc. M-1 carbine bayonet conversion to wood handle. Appears unissued since arsenal rework. Parkerized blade has one small nick. Proper painted guard and pommel show some slight flaking. Proper M8 A-1 period scabbard. Excellent plus condition overall.
17. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
18. Sale Pending ~ Consignment JB ~ This knife is a period copy of a WWII Stone Knife. Likely made aboard another WWII ship. with a Patton saber tip used for a blade. Stone Jr. feels that it may have been made from a casting of his anniversary knife. The owner feels that it is a period shipboard copy made during WWII, and that it is NOT a knife made currently in Washington State. I am offering it for consignment; YOU will be the final judge. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
19. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
20. Consignment GS~ WWII Kabar 6” Commando. 5 7/8” bright blade appears to be unsharpened except for the ¾” tip where some sharpening is evident. Original scabbard is very nice and is intact. Guard, handle and pommel are tight.
21. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
22. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
23. US M-6 Bayonet, Aerial Cutlery Co. New in original box and wrapper. Package dated May 1961. Bayonet only—no scabbard was shipped in this package. Package has been carefully opened.
24. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
25. Consignment ~ JH~ Chrome 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto with original scabbard. Knife is 100%. Sheath has snap strap broken.
26. Consignment ~ JH~ Randall Model 14—Late 70’s-early 80’s knife---The Stainless marked “Sawback” blade is 7 1/2” long and has some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge. There are some minor scratches towards the tip. It has the optional forward curved double hilt and a single finger grip micarta handle with thong hole. It comes with a nice Johnson rough back sheath with an orange stone.----Nice Randall.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Kennedy Fighting Knife----The double edge blade is 7 5/8" long with
light use and sharpening marks. It retains aprox 50% original blue finish.
The walnut handles are in excellent plus condition and both marked "Kennedy
/ Arms / St Paul". It comes with the original scabbard that is marked "227S"
and "Kennedy Bros Arms Co / St.Paul". The sheath is in excellent condition
and the snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg 167------Rare Fighter------$ 875.00
SOLD------------------------------------------WWII Camillus Mark 2 With Care Tag---The blade is 7" long with no sharpening
marks. It does have some fine scratches and finish wear at the tip. It is
marked "Camillus,N.Y." on one side and "U.S.N. / Mark 2" on the other. The
leather handle is unused. It comes with the original scabbard that is
complete with "Care Tag". The tag has separated at the perforation, but it
is all there. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #2---Minty---$ 250.00
3. Model 1917 Bolo-----Minty-----The blade is 10 3/8" long and is unused. It is
marked "U.S. / Mod 1917" on one side and "Plumb / Phila / 1918" on the
other. The wood handles are quite minty. It comes with the original scabbard
marked "Brauer Bros. / 1918". The scabbard is clean and solid. Ref: Cole III
pg 21 #4------Minty----$ 250.00
SOLD------------------------------------------Vietnam Western Bowie--Exc
Plus----The blade is 9 3/8" long and marked "H.A.R. 10-21-66 Saigon Vietnam"
on one side and "Western / Bowie / U.S.A." on the other. It is unused but
does have a couple cloudy spots. The handles are the early rosewood with the
small brass pins. It comes with the original early scabbard that is
complete. The snap works fine.----Nice Piece----$ 250.00
WWII British Folding Machete---Well Marked---The blade is 10" long with very
light sue and a couple pitting spots on the back side. It is marked "A.H.Bisby&Col^
/ Sheffield.1945". The handles are in exc condition and the one side is
marked Made In England. There is no blade guard, but a US blade guard will
work. Ref: Flook-British & Commonwealth Military Knives pg
110-111------Scarce Marking----$ 100.00
6. Vietnam Special Forces Mill
Scale Round Tip Bolo----Mint----The early Mill Scale finish blade is 11"
long and mint. The wood handles are perfect with original leather thong. It
comes with the correct and minty 2 rivet sheath. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 40-----Mint Early Round Tip Bolo-----$
WWII Patton Sword Blade Knife----Nice----The blade is 7 5/8" long and made
from the mid-section of the Patton Saber. The blade has some old spotting
and age darkening but I don't think it has been used. The leather wrapped
handle is clean, solid and unused. It comes with a minty scabbard that is
complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg 116-117 and Silvey WWII pg
228-229-----Scarce Knife-----$ 375.00
1209----Mint-----The blade is 6" long and unused. It is marked "Kabar / 1209
USA" at the ricasso. The laminated handles are held with brass pins. It
comes with the original black scabbard that is mint. The snap works fine.
These were sold in PX's------Mint-----$ 135.00
9. WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife---Minty-----The double edge blade is 8" long and has an engine turned
finish. There are some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge.
The knuckle bow is steel with three very sharp steel points. It is a full
tang knife with fiber handles that are pinned to the tang with brass pins.
It comes with the original heavy leather scabbard that is complete. Very
Neat Knuckle Knife----$ 365.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
SOLD-----------------------------------WWII Anderson Fighting Knife----Exc
Cond---The blade is 8 1/4" long and made from the mid-section of the Patton
Saber. The blade is in exc condition with sharpening marks. The gray handle
has the Anderson mark on one side and the USA mark on the other. It comes
with the original scabbard with the owners initials on the front. The snap
works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 186-----$ 415.00
11. WWII 2nd Pattern F/S---Bright
finish Officer's Model----The blade is 6 3/4" long with light use. It has
several pitting spots at the ricasso on one side and a slight bend in the
tip. The guard is unmarked. The handle is in excellent plus condition. It
comes with the original scabbard with the tabs removed and correct bright
chape. The elastic is complete and the scabbard has no England mark, so this
was a bring back knife. -------Scarce F/S------$ 550.00
WWII Australian Fighting Knife With See-Thru Handle-----The blade is 5 5/8"
long with an unusual double clip. It has use and sharpening, but no rust or
pitting. The handle has normal wear. It comes with a nice leather sheath.
Scarce Australian Knife----$ 275.00
13. WWII Camillus Mark
1----Minty----The scarce bright blade is 5" long and unused. It is marked
"Camillus / N.Y." on one side and nothing on the other side. The guard has a
bright finish and is tight. The leather handle is clean and solid. The black
plastic pommel has a slight wiggle. It comes with a minty original sheath
that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg 69 #36---Minty Very
Scarce Variation----$ 175.00
14. WWII Western Blue Blade
Shark----Excellent----The blade is 6" long with light sharpening marks. It
retains aprox 80% original blue finish. There is no rust or pitting. It has
the Western mark at the ricasso. The guard and pommel are tight and the
handle is excellent. It comes with a very nice original Western double
stitch scabbard. Some of the stitching has separated on the front side. The
snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 61 #4---------Nice Knife-----$ 145.00
Commemorative F/S---The blade is 7" long and engraved "In Honour Of /
The Falklands Campaign / April To June 1982". There is a touch of
corrosion at the tip on the back side. The guard is marked "William /
Rodgers / Sheffield / England". Some of the gold plating is lifting from the
guard. It comes with a wood display box and a "Sheffield-Made
SOLD--------------------------------------Vietnam Camillus Pilots
Knife----Mint----The blade is 5 1/16" long and mint. The leather handle is
unused. The pommel is marked "Camillus / N.Y. / 1-1967". It comes with the
original sheath that is matched to the knife. It is complete with Norton
marked stone and original lacing still in the wrap. Ref: Cole III pg
17. WWII Aerial Fighting
Knife---The unusual blade is 5 5/8" long and marked "Aerial" at the ricasso.
The blade has light use and sharpening. The guard and pommel are tight. The
leather handle is solid with an unusual spacer arrangement. It comes with a
nice leather scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole IV pg
18. WWII Western 8" Fighter---The bright
blade is 8 1/16" long. It has some very fine sharpening marks right at the
cutting edge---very hard to see. It has the scarce mark "Western / Pat'd."
at the ricasso. I'm not convinced that this knife started out with a bright
blade, but if it did not someone did an outstanding job of removing the
blue. The leather handle is in nice condition with some dings on one side.
It comes with a very minty scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine.
Ref: Cole III pg 60 & 63-------$ 275.00
19. WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife----The sturdy double edge blade is 9 1/2" long with use, spotting and
age darkening. It has a steel knuckle bow with 7 points. The wood handle is
made with finger grooves. It comes with the original scabbard that is
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
20. Vietnam Special Forces "Square" Tip Bolo-----The
blade is 9" long and in excellent condition. It has some sharpening marks
along the cutting edge otherwise it is in Exc Plus condition. The wood handle is in exc plus
condition with no damage. It comes with the original wood insert scabbard
that is also in excellent condition. The only damage is the cut grip strap.
Ref: Cole III pg 168-----Nice Rare Bolo-----$ 365.00
SOLD--------------------------------------WWII EGW Theater Knife----The
parkerized blade is 6 1/2" long and marked "E. G. W. / Knife" at the ricasso.
It has sharpening marks along the cutting edge. The guard and pommel are
original with an aluminum handle. It comes with a leather scabbard that has
some stitching missing at the tip and a grip strap that is too small. Ref:
Cole III pg 193-----Unusual Knife----$ 75.00
22. Gerber Mark II---1980 Mint In
The Box----The blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It has the Gerber mark on one
side and "099244" on the other. The black handle is perfect. It comes with a
mint Gerber marked leather sheath complete with lacings. The original box
contains the Gerber booklet dated 6/80, foam liner and plastic sleeve for
the scabbard. The box is marked to the knife. -------Mint------$ 250.00
Fighter----Mint---The blade is 8" long with the Silvey mark near the ricasso.
It has a nickel silver double guard and a very nice pinned stag handle. It
comes with a heavy hand sewn and tooled leather scabbard. Very nice large
24. WWII USMC Medical Corpsmen
Knife-----Minty-----The blade is 11 3/8" long and unused, It is marked "U.S.M.C.
/ Chatillion,N.Y.". The wood handles are held with 3 brass rivets. It comes
with an original scabbard that is marked "USMC / Boyt / 44". Ref: Cole
III pg 42 #3--------Minty-----$ 175.00
SOLD------------------------------------------Randall Model 8-Trout & Bird
Knife---1972---Mint----The blade is 4" long and mint. It has the Stainless
mark along with the Randall mark. The guard is brass with 3 thick and two
thin spacers. The handle is a very nice cream colored stag. It comes with a
Mint Johnson Rough Back scabbard. Made aprox 1972----Mint-----$ 375.00
"A NEW BOOK"---SOG
Knife Collector is a new
book by Michael W. Silvey in the military knife series. It covers a narrow
area of collecting and helps the collector identify honest specimens and
dis-tinguish them from fakes. The for-mat is 8.5 inches by 11 inches and is
all in color. The soft cover book is less than fifty pages but includes all
the know variations of SOG knives. The information covered by this book will
be valuable to both the new and advanced collector. The printing is limited
to 2,000 copies. The book retails for $20 plus shipping. Whole-sale prices are available
81. Reference Book--KNIVES of the
6908 Diamond Court
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
83. FAKE F/S--The following information is being
presented in the hope that other collectors will not get burnt:
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson